Items: Training
Switch: KO
Substitutions: 2

Arena: WarioWare, Inc.

Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions: No Water Source, No External Grass, No External Rocks

An artificial environment with no external water source or natural grass. Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed.

At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.

Matezoide:

<Simisage> [Johnny Bravo] (Male)
Nature: Hasty (+ Speed, - Def, + 16% accuracy)

Type: Grass
Summary:Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

About: Johnny posses an incredibly high level of swag and can easily get the heart of almost any lady he desires....that is, until he starts talking. Johnny met the group during a training section, becoming infatulated by Twilight (and to a lesser extent, Fiona),but she didnt feel attracted to him at all (Unlike Fiona, who blushed a bit), leading him to try and prove his power to impress her, Johnny fought Bosco, but was quickly and easly defeated (In part, due to his constant winking at Twilight), being captured shorty after.

Abilites:

Gluttony (Innate):

This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Overgrow (DW UNLOCKED,Innate):

When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 117 (+)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

EC: 6/6
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Attacks:

Scratch(*)
Leer(*)
Lick(*)
Vine Whip(*)
Fury-Swipes(*)
Leech-Seed(*)
Bite(*)
Seed Bomb(*)
Torment(*)
Acrobatics
Crunch

Dig(*)
Attract(*)
Shadow-Claw(*)
Hidden-Power Ice (7 BP)
Double-Team
Solar Beam
Sunny Day
Focus Blast

Leaf-Storm(*)
Nasty-Plot(*)
Role-Play(*)

<Azurill> [Nate] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+ Attack, - Sp.Attack)

Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

About: A very jolly and happy Azurill caught by Athenodoros, Nate is extremely easy to like, becoming friends with the usualy quiet and reserved Chuck in a few minutes, their oppositive natures made them bond with easy.
Nate is generaly seen as the team's little brother (alongside Mordecai) and is sure to bring joy and happiness wherever it goes.

Thick Fat (Innate): This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance.

Huge Power (Trait): This Pokemon has immense inner strength that grows with its development, raising its Attack by one Rank for each evolution level (Baby = 1, Basic = 2, Stage 1 = 3). If Skill Swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack is only raised by one Rank.

Sap Sipper (DW LOCKED, Innate): This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+, Huge Power)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 20
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1

EC: 2/6
MC: 1
DC: 2/5

Attacks:

Splash (*)
Charm (*)
Tail Whip (*)
Bubble (*)
Slam (*)
Water Gun (*)
Bounce (*)
Helping Hand (*)
Bubblebeam (*)
Water Sport (*)

Double Team (*)
Waterfall (*)
Substitute (*)
Facade
Rest
Sleep Talk
Toxic

Encore (*)
Refresh (*)
Body Slam (*)

<Bulbasaur> [Ozzy] (M)
Nature: Naughty (+ Attack, - Sp.Def)

Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

About: Ozzy was , in fact, Matezoide's first pokemon, being kidnapped by a mysterious group, Matezoide and Ozzy met again on a circus that used stolen pokemon for the shows. After defeating the thieves, Ozzy chose to go with Matezoide again after all this time. He bears no grudge against Steve for ''taking his place''.

Abilites:

Overgrow (Innate):

When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)

Chlorophyll (DW LOCKED, Innate):

During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 45

EC: 2/9
MC: 0
DC: 2/5

Attacks

Tackle (*)
Growl (*)
Leech Seed (*)
Vine-Whip (*)
Poison Powder (*)
Sleep Powder (*)
Take Down (*)
Razor Leaf (*)
Sweet Scent (*)
Growth (*)
Seed Bomb
Double Edge

Substitute(*)
Venoshock(*)
Hidden Power (Ice, 7) (*)
Toxic
Giga Drain

Endure (*)
Leaf Storm (*)
Skull Bash (*)

VS

Biobizbarto

Tauros [Hugh Heffer] (Male)
Nature: Naive (+15% Speed, +19% Accuracy, -1 SpD)
Type: Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:

Intimidate: (Can be activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.

Anger Point: (Innate) When struck with a critical hit, this Pokemon becomes enraged and its Attack rises to maximum (Stage 6). However, its Attack will drop up to two (2) stages at the end of each round instead of one (1) stage until it reaches stage zero (0). Critical hits from self-targeting moves do not activate Anger Point.

Sheer Force (DW)[Locked]: (Can be activated) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 127 (+)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

MC:0
DC:2/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Rage
Horn Attack
Scary Face
Pursuit
Rest
Payback
Stomp
Leer

Body Slam
Zen Headbutt
Outrage

Earthquake
Fire Blast
Rock Slide
Wild Charge

Poliwag [Froggy] (Male)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:

Water Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Damp: (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Swift Swim (DW)[Locked]: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3(+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 78(-)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC:2/9
DC:1/5

Attacks:
Water Sport
Bubble
Hypnosis
Water Gun
Doubleslap
Rain Dance
Body Slam
Bubblebeam

Encore
Mud Shot
Refresh

Ice Beam
Psychic
Waterfall
Protect

Budew [Crusade] (Female)
Nature: Modest (+1 Sp. Atk, -1 Atk)
Type: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:

Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Poison Point: (Can Be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

Leaf Guard (DW)[Locked]: (Innate) In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1(-)
SpA: Rank 3(+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 55
Base Rank Total: 13

EC:0/9
DC:0/5

Attacks:
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Worry Seed

Extrasensory
Leaf Storm
Sleep Powder

Toxic
Venoshock
Shadow Ball

Biobizbarto releases his first Pokémon, attatching an item if wanted!
Matezoide releases his first Pokémon!
The referee posts the first Warioware Challenge!
Matezoide posts orders!
Biobizbarto posts orders!
REFEREE

''Good day to you, good sir.''

Go for it, Ozzy!

He doesnt have many moves to use against Budew, but it is fitting.

*Stares at Dogfish*

Well, at least he is forced to use poison attacks as well.

Venoshock*3

If Stun Spore, use Substitute (15) that action.
If Sleep Powder, use Substitute (15) that action

Yay easy reffing
Bulbasaur used Venoshock!
Crit: 1943 [No]
-8 EN
10 Damage

Budew used Venoshock!
Crit: 606 [Yes]
-8 EN
15 Damage

Crit: 231 [Yes]
-8 EN
13 Damage

Budew used Venoshock!
Crit: 9906 [No]
-8 EN
12 Damage

Crit: 2805 [No]
-8 EN
10 Damage

Budew used Venoshock!
Crit: 6197 [No]
-8 EN
12 Damage

51 HP
67 EN

59 HP
67 EN

I've only ever reffed one crit... now there was two in one round
EDIT: Fixed in the PR stats

No I forgot the warioware task but it is only use types of moves that if they were damaging (or if they are damaging) would be NVE

So if i want to attack, i should use something that Budew resists? Just making sure :P

Also, the following Venoshocks will cost 12 and 16 energy, respectively, due to the penality of using it 3 times in a row.

''Same here.''

Sleep Powder -> Stun Spore -> Growth

If i misunderstood the challenge and i can use Substitute without breaking the rules, the change actions to: ''Substitute (15) -> Sleep Powder -> Stun Spore''

Biobizbarto, you need to reorder as Growth is Normal, which would not be NVE on a Bulbasaur.
EDIT: Sorry, it's Normal in-game so I forgot. Reffing now!

Growth is a grass move.

Addtionaly, if you fail the challenge, the pokemon takes 10 damage, he wouldnt need to re-order.

51 HP
67 EN

59 HP
67 EN

Bulbasaur used Sleep Powder!
Hit: 3235 [Yes]
-6 EN
SleepType: 4796 [Deep]

Budew is Asleep!

Bulbasaur used Stun Spore!
Hit: 2301 [Yes]
-6 EN
Budew was Paralyzed (25%)

Full Paralysis: 8239 [No]
Budew used Mega Drain!
Crit: 2881 [No]
-8 EN
5 Damage
Budew restored 2 Health!

Bulbasaur used Growth!
-6 EN
Bulbasaur's Special Attack Rose! (1) Bulbasaur's Attack Rose! (1)

Full Paralysis: 7364 [No]
Budew used Leaf Storm!
Hit: 7708 [Yes]
Crit: 1217 [No]
-8 EN
8 Damage

38 HP
53 EN
Other Effects: Special Attack (1) Attack (1)

59 HP
51 EN
Other Effects: Paralysis (20%), Special Attack (-2)

Warioware task=Use only Damaging Moves
EDIT: Fixed the typo, and I never took it into account but I just rolled twice so everythi gis stillk the same

The Sp.Attack should be at -2, it will only decrease after this round.

''Alright Ozzy, go all out!''

Skull Bash -> Hidden Power -> Skull Bash

If Paralisis inducing move AND you dont have a sub up, change that action to Substitute (15)

If you did take it into account I apologize (and the last round shouldn't be changed at all if you didn't), but I just want to make sure you take my grass stab into account when he uses "powder" moves (this applies for bulbasaur as well if I use any powder moves)... "50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks."

Extrasensory~Shadow Ball~Extrasensory

Also if I take a while to respond its because its finals week for me and I have quite a bit on my plate until next sunday. I apologize ahead of time.

Sorry for one-day lateness, had to finish essay do he next day. Reffing now!
Sorry again, forgot about friends concert, I'm about halfway done expect in like 15 minutes

38 HP
53 EN
Other Effects: Special Attack (1) Attack (1)

59 HP
51 EN
Other Effects: Paralysis (20%), Special Attack (-2)

Bulbasaur toughened up it's Skull!
-8 EN
Bulbasaur's Defense Rose! (1)

Paralysis: 2081 [No]
Budew used Extrasensory!
Crit: 9384 [No]
-6 EN
Flinch: 9493 [No]
9 Damage

Bulbasaur used Skull Bash!
Crit: 6294 [No]
13 Damage

Bulbasaur used Hidden Power!
Crit: 6963 [No]
-5 EN
14 Damage

Paralysis: 1541 [Yes]
Budew was Fully Paralyzed!

Bulbasaur toughened up it's Skull!
-8 EN
Bulbasaur's Defense Rose! (1)

Paralysis: 7941 [No]
Budew used Extrasensory!
Crit: 5368 [No]
-9 EN
9 Damage
Flinch: 1058 [No]

Bulbasaur used Skull Bash!
Crit: 7925 [No]
13 Damage

20 HP
32 EN
Other Effects: Defense (1)

29 HP
31 EN(
Other Effects: Paralysis (10%), Special Attack (-1)

EDIT: God I hate arenas with after-battle stuff I need to do Challenge is (also added flinch): USE ONLY MOVES YOU HAVEN'T USED AT ALL DURING THIS BATTLE

Well that leaves me with a lot of options -_- ...

Absorb~Sleep Powder~Stun Spore

sorry for taking a while finals and papers galore for me this week

''Lets try to work around that!''

''This Budew is prety good! (And cute.)''

Substitute (15) -> Tackle -> Take Down

And no worries, man, Real Life is more important than this :)

Reffing now!

20 HP
32 EN
Other Effects: Defense (1)

29 HP
31 EN
Other Effects: Special Attack (-1)

Bulbasaur used Substitute!(15)
-12 EN
15 Damage
A substitute (15) was set up.

Budew used Absorb!
-5 EN
The substitute took the (3) damage!

Bulbasaur used Tackle!
Crit: 3761 [No]
-3 EN
4 Damage

Budew used Stun Spore!
-6 EN
But it Failed!

Bulbasaur used Take Down!
Hit: 5891 [Yes]
Crit: 1444 [No]
-9 EN
14 Damage
4 Damage

Budew used Sleep Powder!
-6 EN
But it Failed!

5 HP
8 EN
Other Effects: Substitute (11)

9 HP
14 EN
Other Effects: N/A

EDIT: Sorry, forgot again
NO STAB!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)