All abilities
Switch=KO
2 subs
1 Day DQ
Arena: Gump Forest

Field Type: Grass
Complexity: Moderate
Format: Singles/Doubles/Triples

A forest in northwestern Unova, far from most forms of civilization. As such, it is an extremely beautiful expanse of foliage and wildlife. In the middle of the forest is a clearing, which is a perfect locale for intense Pokemon battles.

Because of the more-than-substantial supply of vegetation, Grass-types will be able to use their Grass-type moves for three (3) less Energy (non-Grass-types will pay the full Energy cost, due to not being fully in tune with the forest surroundings). This forest is also a very calming place; it is essentially a sanctuary for Grass-type Pokemon. Those Pokemon that are at least part Grass will receive and be under the effect of the ability Leaf Guard, which will stack with their existing abilities (unless they already have Leaf Guard, in which case the ability will simply activate).

While neither weather nor Fly users can breach the thick canopy of the forest, Grass-types are able to absorb some of the photosynthetic energy from the plants around them to simulate the effect of Chlorophyll. This effect will not be analogous to a full activation; instead, all Grass-types have their Speed boosted by 1.5x rather than double. Finally, at the end of each round, a soothing breeze may blow through the area, having the same effect as the move Sweet Scent; the exception being that Grass-types, having become accustomed to the ways of the forest, are not affected by it.

This peaceful haven for plants and Pokemon alike sits quietly, as if waiting for a decent battle. Show no mercy, and you may be victorious.

Summary:
-Grass-type moves have Energy cost reduced by 3 when used by Grass-types
-Leaf Guard in effect for all Grass-type Pokemon
-Flight restricted to roughly 15 ft above ground; weather will have no effect due to closeness of trees
-Grass-types considered to be affected by a milder form of Chlorophyll; increases base speed by 1.5x rather than doubling it
-Soothing scents will occasionally (30% at end of round) blow through the area, lowering non-Grass Pokemon's evasion 1 stage (or dissolving one clone of Double Team)
Accepting above.
Now i am waiting for reffing for 2 battles....
Teams:

Matezoide

<Ponyta> [Twilight] (Female)

Nature: Naive (+25% accuracy)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Run Away (Innate):
This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Flash-Fire (Innate):

This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.

Flame Body (DW LOCKED,Innate):

This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.

Ponyta
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 104 (+)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 2/6
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Attacks:

Growl(*)
Tackle(*)
Tail Whip(*)
Ember(*)
Flame Wheel(*)
Stomp(*)
Flame-Charge(*)
Fire-Spin(*)
Bounce
Agility

Fire-Blast(*)
Wild-Charge(*)
Sunny-Day(*)
Will-O-Wisp

Hypnosis(*)
Low-Kick(*)
Charm(*)

<Grimer> (Bosco) (Male)

Nature: Sassy (-10% evasion)
Type: Poison
Poison: Poison STAB;immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilites:
Stench (Innate):

This Pokemon has a foul odor that reeks into each of its attacks, causing all of them to have a 10% flinch rate. This applies to each hit of a multi-hit move.

Sticky Hold (Innate):

This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.

Poison Touch (DW LOCKED,can be enabled):

This Pokemon's body is covered with a film of poison. Whenever it hits an opponent with a contact attack, that opponent has a 30% chance of being Poisoned. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

<Grimer> (Bosco) (Male)
Grimer
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 22(-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Poison Gas(*)
Pound(*)
Harden(*)
Mud-Slap(*)
Disable(*)
Sludge(*)
Minimize(*)
Mud-Bomb(*)

Poison-Jab(*)
Flamethrower(*)
Payback(*)
Rock-Slide
Pain-Split
Giga-Drain

Curse(*)
Shadow-Sneak(*)
Acid-Spray(*)

<Elgyem> [Peter]
Nature: Brave nature (+ Attack,-10% evasion)
Type: Psychic; Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilites:

Telepathy (Innate): This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Synchronize (Innate):

Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Analytic (Innate,DW LOCKED):

If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 26 (-)
Weight Class: 1

Attacks:

Confusion(*)
Growl(*)
Heal Block(*)
Miracle Eye(*)
Psybeam(*)
Headbutt(*)
Hidden-Power -> Fighting (7) (*)
Imprison(*)
Psychic

Trick-Room(*)
Thunderbolt(*)
Rock-Slide(*)

Skill-Swap(*)
Teleport(*)
Nasty-Plot(*)

Galladiator said:

Lileep [Melina] (F)
Nature: Relaxed (+Def, -Spe, -10% evasion)

Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Suction Cups: (Innate) This Pokemon has sticky suction cups that anchor down to prevent it from being moved or scared away by Roar or Whirlwind. It will hold its ground against Dragon Tail and Overhead Throw and will not be forced out in a switch battle.
Storm Drain (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 20 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

Attacks:
Astonish
Constrict
Acid
Ingrain
Confuse Ray

Barrier
Endure
Mirror Coat

Smack Down
Rock Tomb
Grass Knot

Total Moves: 11

Necturine [Haley] (F)
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe, -10% evasion)

Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Anticipation: This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).
Telepathy (DW): This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 44 (51/1.15) (-)

Moves:
Leer
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex

Leaf Blade
Leaf Storm
Faint Attack (†)

Calm Mind
Shadow Ball
Grass Knot

Total Moves: 13

Petilil [Lily] (F)
Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Atk, - Attack)

Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll: (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Leaf Guard (DW) (Locked): (Innate) In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 30

EC: 1/6
DC: 1/5

Moves:
Absorb
Growth
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder
Mega Drain
Synthesis
Magical Leaf
Stun Spore
Helping Hand
Sunny Day
Giga Drain
Energy Ball
Leaf Storm

Bide
Charm
Ingrain

Protect
Grass Knot
Substitute

Heal Bell

Total Moves: 17

Order of Operations:
Galladiator sends out pokemon
Matezoide sends out pokemon with orders
Galladiator gives orders
I ref.

It was a calm day,as the brazilian new-comer,Matt,also known as Matezoide,was walking around the forest.
He remembers raising enough money to leave his country,meet new people,pokemon and improve his knowledge....despite being so young,his parents knew it was the right thing to do.....they knew he would be able to handle himself and that he would write often.
And now,here is he,enjoying the forest with his pokemon.....or so he was,as an older trainer appeared,using an eye-patch,they both knew it was time for a battle.
``Lily starts us off``,he said,as a Petilil appeared in front of him,unsurprised or worried,Matt merely said.....

"Alright,Bosco,you are up!"

Minimize -> Acid Spray -> Sludge

If Leech Seed is used,use Flamethrower to destroy it and pushback.
If Sleep Powder is used,used,use Flamethrower to destroy it and pushback.

Hopefully,these actions are acceptable....

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Team Galladiator

EN: 100
1/2/4/2/30
Other:

Team Matezoide

EN: 100
3/2/2/3/22
Other:​

Round 1

"I am the ref here, remember? I have the power to change reality so if I say it is a jungle, then it is a damn jungle, got it!?."

"geez, those kids nowadays. They should respect the omnipotent crazy refs".

Anyway, I'll let it slide and do as you say. We are in this jungle forest where Galladiator and Matezoide decide to face each other. I'd just sit this one out and watch the commedy, but the ref company made me come, so oh well.

Lily the Petilil starts the match by paralysing Bosco the Grimer with Stun Spore, while Bosco do a quick diet to Minimize and enhance evasion permanently.

The petilil then gathered the energy of the jungle forest to create a ball that it hurls towars Grimer for mediocre damage. Bosco isn't fazed by it and uses Acid Spray to ruin Lily's adorable face!

Finally, uses the other side of her face to Charm Bosco, lowering its attaçk, but it didn't matter, as the Grimer used to special side to damage the Petilil with Sludge.

Back to the jungle Forest now.

Petilil: Stun Spore for 6 energy
Hit: 64 (yes)
Grimer is paralysed!

Grimer: Minimize for 9 energy
Paralysis: 72 (no)
Evasion boosted!

Petilil: Energy Ball: (8 + 3 + 1.5)*0.67 = 8.37 damage for 2 energy
Hit: 41 (yeS)
SpD: 9 (no)
Crit: 2 (no)

Grimer: Acid Spray: (4 + 3)*1.5 = 10.5 damage for 4 energy
SpD lowered by two!
Paralysis: 36 (no)
Crit: 12 (no)

Petilil: Charm for 6 energy
-2atk for Grimer

Grimer: Sludge: (7+3)*1.5 + 2*1.75 = 18.5 damage for 4 energy
Paralysis: 89 (no)
Poison: 8 (no)
Crit: 15 (no)

Soothing scent: minimize prevents all evasion reduction moves and petilil is unaffected so I won't bother.

Team Galladiator

HP:61
EN: 86
1/2/4/2/30
Other: -2SpD for 3a

Team Matezoide

HP: 92
EN: 83
3/2/2/3/22
Other: -2atk for 3a, +1 evasion and 20% paralysed​

Galladiator's Turn!

"Well, I created this arena, so I say it's a FOREST. Chew on that while I figure out how to get out of this mess."

Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Energy Ball
IF a Flamethrower would successfully incinerate the Leech Seeds A1 THEN Energy Ball

"Amazing work so far,Bosco,lets keep it up! That Leech Seed will be problematic..."

Acid-Spray (Destroy Leech Seed) -> Disable (Leech Seed) -> Sludge

If: You do get seeded A1,change A2 to Sludge and A3 to Acid-Spray.

Frosty

=_=
Team Galladiator

HP:61
EN: 86
1/2/4/2/30
Other: -2SpD for 3a

Team Matezoide

HP: 92
EN: 83
3/2/2/3/22
Other: -2atk for 3a, +1 evasion and 20% paralysed​

Round 2

Battle summary (as I don't have time now for a full flavored stuff)

Petilil fires some Leech Seed and Grimer fails to stop them due to full paralysis. Lily then drains some health with Giga Drain and Grimer shoots some Sludge for decent damage. It even managed to poison, but the arena got rid of that. Finally Lily attacked again with Energy Ball and, once again, Grimer Failed to counterattack due to full paralysis.

go go hax.

Petilil: Leech Seed for 6 energy
Hit: 50 (yes)
+3hp

Grimer: Acid Spray the seeds for 4 energy: failed
Paralysis: 8/100 (fp)
-3hp

Petilil: Giga Drain: (8 + 3 + 1.5)*1.5 = 8.37 damage for 8 energy
Hit: 45 (yes)
+4hp
+3.3hp

Grimer: Sludge: (7+3+3)*1.5 + 2*1.75 = 23 damage for 4 energy
Paralysis: 70 (no)
Poison: 1 (leaf guard)
Crit: 1 (yes)
-3.3hp

Petilil: Energy Ball: (8 + 3 + 1.5)*1.5 = 8.37 damage for 2 energy
Hit: 45 (yes)
SpD: 7 (no)
+3.3hp

Grimer: Acid Spray: (4+3)*1.5 + 2*1.75 = failed for 4 energy
Paralysis: 10 (Fully Paralysed)
-3.3hp

Team Galladiator

HP:52
EN: 70
1/2/4/2/30
Other: -1SpD for 1a

Team Matezoide

HP: 65
EN: 71
3/2/2/3/22
Other: -1atk for 1a, +1 evasion and 5% paralysed​

Matezoide's Turn!

This is getting baaaaaaaaaad....

I know i know...i think it is time to go all out!

Polution (Sludge + Sludge) -> Cooldown (Sludge) -> Poison Jab

If charmed,use Sludge A3

Frosty

=_=
Team Galladiator

HP:52
EN: 70
1/2/4/2/30
Other: -1SpD for 1a

Team Matezoide

HP: 65
EN: 71
3/2/2/3/22
Other: -1atk for 1a, +1 evasion and 5% paralysed​

Round 3

Bosco starts the round by collecting all grooosssss stuff it can find. Lily senses danger and Protects as the grimer fires something I can only describe as "ow now this is just disgusting" ( a combo of Sludge + Sludge) but the Petilil defended herself well enough.

Now tired from the...thing, Bosco can't help as Lily messes around with Energy Ball for a mediocre damage that is starting to pile up.

Finally we get a rewind from turn 1, as Lily Protects and Bosco attacks, this time with Poison Jab.

....this matchup is taking way too long.

STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSHES AND FINISH THIS, I AM MY COUNTERS <_<;.

erm...I mean...Carry on.

Petilil: Protect for 7 + 29.87/2.5 = 19 energy
+3.3 hp

Grimer: ow now that is just disgusting: (7*2.25 + 3)*1.5 + 1.75 = 29.87 blocked damage for (5+9)*1.75= 24.5 energy
Paralysis: 74 (no)
-3.3hp

Hit: 74 (hit)
Crit: 11 (no)
SpD: 8 (no)
+3.3hp

Grimer: cooldown
-3.3hp

Petilil: Protect for 7 + 18.75/2.5 = 14 energy
+3.3hp

Grimer: Poison Jab: (8 + 3 + 1.5)*1.5 = 18.75 damage blocked for 5 energy
Paralysis: 7 (no)
Crit: 10 (no)
-3.3hp

Team Galladiator

HP:62
EN: 35
1/2/4/2/30
Other:

Team Matezoide

HP: 47
EN: 41
3/2/2/3/22
Other: +1 evasion​

Galladiator's Turn

"Hmm...should I go for the kill...? No, not yet."

Stun Spore, Leech Seed, Giga Drain
IF Stun Spore does not connect for whatever reason A1 THEN repeat and push
IF Leech Seed does not connect for whatever reason A2 THEN repeat and push

"Hum...."

Flamethrower (Burn Stun Spore) -> Acid Spray (Dissolve Stun-Spore) -> Poison-Jab

Dissolve the Leech-Seed with Acid-Spray A2 if the Stun Spore manages to paralise A1.

PS: Are you sure Grimer was supposed to lose energy when fully paralised? I dont think that makes much sense,but hey,what do i know?

Frosty

=_=
It tried to use the attack and failed. the "try" part wastes energy.

That was the official ruling back when I started (one year ago). I don't know if that has changed, so if yes let me know.

Also, this is a placeholder post. I shall post this round in a sec.

Frosty

=_=
Team Galladiator

HP:62
EN: 35
1/2/4/2/30
Other:

Team Matezoide

HP: 47
EN: 41
3/2/2/3/22
Other: +1 evasion​

Just the Summary:

Lily starts by sending Stun Spore to Bosco, which manages to fend them off with Flamethrower. Lily Tries again the Stun Spore and while Bosco managed to get most with Acid Spray, some manage to get to the Grimer, paralysing it. Lily then renewed the leech seed while bosco went with the offensive approach with Poison Jab

Petilil: Stun Spore: 3 energy

Grimer: Flamethrower: successfully stopped the spores for 7 energy

NOTE: Stun spores = tons of tiny spores. I can see Flamethrower, as a wide attack, managing to get them all, but it isn't feasible for Acid Spray, which I perceive as a small spray not a continuous flow like Flamethrower. SO here is how I am gonna play it: I will RNG the effectiveness of Acid Spray in three levels (33%, 50% and 66%) and then I will subtract the result from the accuracy of Stun Spore. Cross your fingers.

Grimer: Acid Spray: 3 energy
Effectivenes: 3/3 = Stun Spore has 21% accuracy (33% of 75% of 75% accuracy +10% lack of evasion)

Petilil: Stun Spore: 7 energy
Hit: 17/100 (hit)

Petilil: Leech Seed: 6 energy
Hit (77 <= yes): 64 (yes)
+3hp

Grimer: Poison Jab: (8+3+1.5)*1.5= 18.75 damage for 5 energy
Crit: 3 (no)
Paralysis: 71 (no)
-3hp

Team Galladiator

HP:46
EN: 19
1/2/4/2/30
Other:

Team Matezoide

HP: 44
EN: 26
3/2/2/3/22
Other: +1 evasion 20% paralysed and seeded for 5 actions​

Matezoide's Turn

Stun Spore still managed to hit? ffffffuuuuuu lol

Waitasecond.....Grimer has + 1 evasion,i dont see you mentioning that in the calcs,did you overlook the extra evasion when calculating or just didnt mention it?

``The paralysis is gonna suck,but i think i know how to get rid of the leech seed....``

Sludge yourself to destroy the seeds -> Poison-Jab -> Sludge

If paralised A1,push back.
If Sludge would be unable to at least remove the seeds,use Flamethrower to remove them instead.

Edit: Oh,i see,thanks for info on how paralysis works.

"It's actually rather refreshing (if a tad annoying) to see somebody use flavor for once. I ready wish more people did that.

In any event, it's almost time to finish the job. Just have to stall a bit longer..."

Chill, Protect, Chill
IF Grimer is fully paralyzed A1 THEN Chill A2 and push

Frosty

=_=
The extra evasion was considered. If you open the data you'll see that I started with 75% (accuracy) multiplied by 75% (evasion). The result was 56% which then got +10% due to nature (to 66%) and a reduction of 2/3 to a result of 22%.

In case you are wondering, I am having a tough time getting this rounds on time (mon-thu = hell for me), so if you want this to move faster, I suggest you get a subref.

But while you don't do that:

Team Galladiator

HP:46
EN: 19
1/2/4/2/30
Other:

Team Matezoide

HP: 44
EN: 26
3/2/2/3/22
Other: +1 evasion 20% paralysed and seeded for 5 actions​

Summary:

Lily chilled like an ice-type while Bosco got rid of the seeds by bathing itself with sludge. Gross! The petilil, still a cool fella, protected itself against Bosco's Poison Jab. Finally it went as cool as a cucumber with chill as Bosco finally dealt some damage with Sludge.

Petilil: Chill

Grimer: Sludge: (7 + 3 - 1.5)*0.67= 5.69 damage and No more seeds for 4 energy
Crit: 16/16 (no)
FP: 98 (no)

Petilil: Protect for 15 energy

Grimer: Poison Jab: (8 + 3 + 1.5)*1.5= 18.75 blocked damage for 5 energy
Crit: 15/16 (no)
FP: 21/100 (no)

Grimer: Sludge: (7+3)*1.5 = 15 damage for 4 energy
Poison: 9 (no)
FP: 67 (no)

Team Galladiator

HP:31
EN: 28
1/2/4/2/30
Other:

Team Matezoide

HP: 37
EN: 13
3/2/2/3/22
Other: +1 evasion 15% paralysed​

Galladiator's Turn

Oh,alright,i was just making sure.

As for a sub-ref,i dont care at all about waiting,but if Galladiator does,he is free to search for one.

"I am content to wait as well. I know how it feels to be swamped with real-life difficulties.

In the meantime..."

Leech Seed, Energy Ball, Chill
IF Poison Jab THEN Protect UNLESS you would be Energy KOed this round if you use Protect
IF above sub is invalid for whatever reason THEN no change

"I think i see an opening,but it wont assure victory....Bosco,we gotta make it count regardless!"

Poison-Jab -> Chill -> Sludge

If Leech-Seed is used for whatever reason, use Poison-Jab A3

Frosty

=_=
You can't make subs with "Unless", making it illegal. Also I don't have any idea of what "no changes" means (which change? the unless part? the entire sub?) so I'll just regard subs entirely, ok?

Team Galladiator

HP:31
EN: 28
1/2/4/2/30
Other:

Team Matezoide

HP: 37
EN: 13
3/2/2/3/22
Other: +1 evasion 15% paralysed​

Summary:

After the mean ref nulled both Galladiator's subs, we carry on. Lily uses Leech Seed to get some health back, but Bosco is willing to get it down faster than it can be recovered with Poison Jab. Lily then tried to prove to herself that she can be offensive too with Energy Ball, but Bosco didn't even notice the attack as he chills. Finally Lily Chills herself, waiting for leech seed to do its magic, but Bosco's Poison Jab finishes her off before that. Lily was KO'd!.

Petilil: Leech Seed for 6 energy
Hit: 69 (yes)
+3.3hp

Grimer: Poison Jab: 18.75 damage for 5 energy
Crit: 3 (no)
Paralysis: 54 (no)
-3.3hp

Hit: 67 (yes)
Crit: 4 (no)
SpD: 6 (no)
+3.3hp

Grimer: Chill
-3.3hp

Grimer: Poison Jab: 18.75 for 5 energy
Crit: 6 (no)
Paralysis: 53 (no)

Petilil has fainted!

Team Galladiator

HP:0
EN: KO
1/2/4/2/30
Other: KO

Team Matezoide

HP: 22
EN: 15
3/2/2/3/22
Other: +1 evasion 10% paralysed and Seeded for 3a​

Galladiator should send a poke, then Matezoide orders

Gonorrhea,Gonorrhea,you got Gonorrhea! Yay!!!

Said the wierd Grimer as he clapped his hands several times and made a huge,innocent smile.

Sorry,Bosco is kinda of......quirky.

There isnt much we can do though,so lets make Peter`s life easier.

Acid-Spray -> Pain-Split -> Pain Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)