5-2 l
4-2 nk
3-2 l
2-2 nk game over if we're super bad

4-2 nk
3-1 l
2-1 nk
lylo

theres 2 lynches we could mislynch on assuming jk never blocks another kill and the third one we absolutely have to get right

id rather just not mislynch today.

someone show this kid my wagonomics. they're not just bad they're literally the worst possible combination for the 4 days.

oh eod was at like 8:30pm but still that's nowhere near bedtime
#2778 says he was online during eod yesterday, but admits to lurking.

ugh didn't have time to continue :c ended up having to go to save mart and getting back now to zzz
i dont trust blind wagonomics anymore so get a better reason for scumreading yourself

is the only reasoning for the moody lynch the grouping thing texas brought up
i am unsure

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
no im clearly scum

if anyone would like to give me a short summary of important info that would be good, if not i'll just go off of how people are acting today ig
I suggest you read my post, it's like my full ISO of the
josh and empoof are excellent nightkills for that very reason. empoof is dead tonight.

itll only get Interesting after that. the mafia want to wipe the most consensus reads asap.

can strongman pierce jk protection? idk how these two roles interact in a noc
Rules don't explicitly say while they do for bpv so I don't think so
Can't tell if honest, or asking the question in public to gain townie points. I'd argue both at the same time is also very likely.
I need more subs PM me if interested.
This game is probably the most active NOC on smogon, because it constantly receives life support.
Is ID still in this game?
I told twin at night that I can keep playing but I'd only be able to read the thread + post when I wake up and when I go to bed, with a maybe at lunch.
Yesterday's eod was something like 6pm my time.

----------------------

anyways
I'm seeing something like:

Towny
Empoof
Yeti
Moodycloud
Hawkie
Texas
Lightwolf
roasted, salted, seasoned peanut #1
Knights
IronicDouble
Fort
Scummy

Why am I not being lynched?

But seriously, I think ID is scum because he's playing rather similarly to me, and I'm scumreading myself. That bothers me. Greatly.
let me try to find some posts before I keep pushing, but I'll start by lynching IronicDouble
Personally find it impossible for one to scum read themselves as town. If I didn't like Aubisio so much for a single Hitmon thing, I'd hate this so much, as it is indeed just as defeatist as ID, except also tries pushing ID.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Am I witnessing the start of Texas vs Yeti?

I'd be less salty over losing to Yeti pocketing me and having good tone and activity than over losing to like Lightwolf riding the early towncred off Jalmont (arguably Blazade didnt put much energy in pushing this) and Hitmonleet and laying low
Dislike this mentality, you are essentially excusing your choice of targets by saying your motivation is to not lose to them. I get that is HOPEFULLY not your only motivation, but these are extremely defeatist thoughts(I may have mentioned not liking those).
alright fuck it let's see how this works

everyone tell me what you think when you see this series of posts
What I said in my MASSIVE post, why did no one go off on this back in the day? FH literally bit the biggest bait of the century while half the game wrote it off, even mooddy who was the only one voting him. It's my foundation of my FH suspect.

I'd personally be on board with a Vote MoodyCloud. Though I disagree, as my big post mentioned, I don't think he and Knights are scum buddies, despite both being in my would vote pool. The Moody push back on lynching Hitmon on d2 frequently pushed Knights into the spotlight as a better target for just resolving the Day 1 wagons(though generally mentioned to be less standout than directly lynching King or Ullar).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)