NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
arguably yeti for content, arguably hawkie for tone

me mostly for interactions with scum pre flip
ok i wanted to say one of the few useful things i can say is don't townread people solely for content
I always say results -> interactions -> content when thinking of someone as town, meaning that content is a reason to start thinking of someone as town/scum, the interactions you have w/ them and the interactions they have with others is something to cement that read, and the results of their actions are something, which along with the other two (mostly interactions though) that can confirm your read (as much as it can be confirmed without being 100%, anyways)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Too lazy to give you your essay rn
I'm interested in Empoof making a case for his view of the KingvHitmonleet votecount because I've been taking a different approach and the all town on Hitmonleet wagon clashes with the Id lynch
motherfucker you're going to go back and answers those questions or i'm lynching your ass tomorrow

you've dodged three times now and these are questions that should not be difficult to answer as town but are hard to fake as scum

go. fucking. answer them.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok i wanted to say one of the few useful things i can say is don't townread people solely for content
I always say results -> interactions -> content when thinking of someone as town, meaning that content is a reason to start thinking of someone as town/scum, the interactions you have w/ them and the interactions they have with others is something to cement that read, and the results of their actions are something, which along with the other two (mostly interactions though) that can confirm your read (as much as it can be confirmed without being 100%, anyways)
yea personally i town read yeti for her reactions/interactions with me while i was retard tunnelling, felt like the kind of emotion and push a town mindset makes rather than scum which i think would be more aggressive in pushing me as scummy for it

yea personally i town read yeti for her reactions/interactions with me while i was retard tunnelling, felt like the kind of emotion and push a town mindset makes rather than scum which i think would be more aggressive in pushing me as scummy for it
alright that's fair enough then
i guess overall what i said applies to both scum and town at this stage

ok i read eod4

i really dont like id's posts at all from the part i read
hawkie's looks v similar to town hawkie, esp the parts where he wildly fluctuates and then omguses rly hard when he gets in an argument w/ someone
he didn't seem as flustered as i'd expect town hawkie to be at that time though so i can't confidently say i tr him, the constant switching and head-up-his-own-assery could all be staged as an attempt to appear like town hawkie (is that useful when there isnt anyone who knows his forum meta though?)

also i dont like how fort ignored my question
unless he didnt ignore it and i just was unable to find the response?

time to go find lw's post
pose it again?
is it in the part I quoted? cos I did answer that.

Why, you come back and your first post is a statement targeted towards everyone who's just trying to play the game and lynch the scum. This post honestly seems like a bunch of filler, with you saying "stop harassing me" and explaining what IME and other things mean. Then to top it off you say your going to talk about Hawkie...you said that literally the other day. It seems your trying to postpone us from lynching you by putting off answering someone who actually SRs you like Hawkie.

I'm going to wait for Hitmonleet to speak about Hawkie before I make my final lynch tommorow. Requesting for Hitmonleet to actually answer Hawkie without the single use of CAPS lock. Thank you.

RE: I made the majority of this post one hour ago but had to go do an errand. I'll read some more comments after I do one last errand.
How do people feel about this

Well I apologize for this but legit I read the first ten-ish pages and become bored but I'll give my reads anyway based on what I saw + Voting History

Town:
Asek - From what I've seen, hes been making quite informative reads and posts, while also being criticizing. I'm leaning town on him.
Texas Cloverleaf - While I've been reading his posts and they seem sort of weird, I looked at the voting history and saw Jalmont (flipped Mafia RB) voted him twice. I don't exactly see why a scum would lynch his partner in RVS once, and then another time later, so I'm leaning town on him too.

Scum:
King_ - From what I saw, much of his posts are filler-ish and don't really explain his views. He just talks and says "happy?", but I don't think he has posted a concrete readlist (unless I'm blind which is possible). Therefore, I'm leaning scum.

Neutral/No Read:
Josh - Legit he really does post one-liners which gives me no read on him at all...

For the people not in this readlist (yes I know thats like 8 people), I think I'm just going to base my read off what people say from this page onwards because I'm too lazy to go back and figure stuff out
Id d2 reads post

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Also where do people stand regarding the Blazade/Lightwolf slot
i think its town based off the lw catch up post that has so many posts cited in it.

scum wouldve had their partner run over the game with them and not bothered to make a post that shows they were looking, and creating opinions, at early posts. like why bother? you know the alignments and who the most likely mislynch candidates are. no in-depth play required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)