NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ok, life (and my FATE campaign) has finally stopped being a problem, so now I have the time to make a big post.

First, I'm going to make a quick thoughts post:
Asek - Gut Town due to how he's using a lot of evidence in his posts. I don't exactly think his support off King as a lynch is the best idea, but given his reason for actually doing it, I'm inclined to think he's probably town trying to get people to discuss and debate.

Josh - He's still posting really short posts and one-liners, which just feels kind of odd to me, what with how I'm used to seeing him play. Scumlean.

Jalmont & Aubisio - Who? Where did these guys go? Do they even have the minimum 5 posts? (Ignore the fact that I haven't made 5 posts yet)

Hawkie - I really don't know with this guy. He's pretty confident and aggressive in his thoughts, which is exactly how I'd expect Josh to be. He might be coached, but that's really unlikely, imo. Null, scumread if Josh is scum.

Blazade - I don't know his meta either, which makes me a bit confused as to what to read him. His posts are a bit aggressive and demeaning, which, unlike Hawkie, rub me the wrong way. He does bring up valid points tho. Gut Scum.

Texas - He's pointing things out, and although his rationale does have me a bit bemused atm, I'm feeling a bit confident in him being Town.

Ullar - Is Ullar. Gut Ullar, aka ??????

Haruno - He's like he normally plays. I get how people scumread him for it out of policy, but I think this Haruno is town. I watched him play scum in OCNOC, and this is subtly different. He isn't aggressively pushing something specific, he's spreading the love. Town Lean.

Former Hope - In just about every game I'm in, I manage to somehow clash with FH over something over a misunderstanding, so gut town atm. His actual posts are, honestly, not too memorable to me.

King - I want to say this is Town!King, I honestly do. His more meme-y types of posts and one-liners are prevalent in the thread, and he's being active, at the least. Town Lean.

Paperblade - Paperblade is paperblade. I really haven't found anything that stands out to me (I literally can't remember any contributions he's made to discussion, but I might have just missed it). It makes me think he's trying to mostly just pass by in the night without being scrutinized. Scumlean.

Knights - He's trying. He's bringing up topics, making reads, and overall playing like I'd expect him to play. Plus, he hasn't tried to RQS! *Town*.

Moody - Another person who I honestly can't remember too well. Null.

Anyways, it's late over here, so I'll be back in the morning, and talk about:
  • Asek
  • Hawkie
  • The King lynch
  • Why Josh sux (jkjk)
  • Anything I'm forgetting
in contrast here is a hitmonleet reads post

total cop-out on reading jalmont, aubisio and ullar/me. moody gets hard nulled, fh gets personal meta nulled. lets be real that gut town isnt anything to write home about.

knights is by far his most sincere and hard townread. he leans or nulls almost everyone else. asek gets a gut town. but his read onto knights is fairly emphatic.

:thinking:

Yeti

dark saturday
interesting asek missed knights in that readpost.

that seems like an odd oversight.

texas do you think asek is likely to leave out his scumbuddy from an earlier reads post like that?

Yeti

dark saturday
Before I go into depth I have to redo my thought on king: His (kings) posts just read as shallow passerby content trying to contribute, when hes asked to elaborate on why he thinks something he just flat out doesnt answer. He provokes other town players through his general playstyle + attitiude. He just keeps tagging in players who have gone AWOL for their 'opinions' (without specifying and kind of question for them BTW) which reads like someone trying to set up activity lynches. He is going to be a detriment to town no matter what as he wont try any gamesolving as we've just seen and centralizes discussion around himself allowing (other) scum to filter away and not post to avoid raising any eyebrows. Nothing king has done has been pro towny - as such I dont see any logical reason for a town at this point to be town reading him - as such I think anyone who IS townreading king is most likely to be scum trying to capitalize off of 'free' town points by calling out a mislynch that is about to occur (likely) or very small chance of one of them being a cop who got a peek (haruno please dont spec off of this). The other option in my eyes is scum who are trying to save a teammate but if i was scum i think i would of just bussed off king by now anyway. Note this doenst constitute a king townread - his posting has been scummy and consistent with past scum king, but im more worried at this point by those people defending him then king himself - i feel if someone like ullar / haruno flipped scum king is almost certainly town which is unfortunate but something i must accept.
theres more stuff in this asek post u can go read but this one strikes me as interesting bc asek's vote is on king at this point (theres a votecount right after) and here asek says if ullar/haruno are scum king is town, yet, wants to lynch town!king first.

asek is going to switch off king onto ullar when king's wagon loses some steam and end on ullar EoD1.

haruno flips town and the next day asek comes back in favor of lynching king again, correct? asek's vote ends on king but was placed at the end of the wagon and i havent gotten to d2 asek posts yet.

i think this is fairly opportunistic of asek to set up "i think ullar/haruno flipping scum = town king" because haruno is going to flip town and then king is going to get lynched anyway. i think this might be an artificial TvS that benefits asek bc its between 3 players who cant defend themselves. but as long as you dont flip king last, you can get 2, possibly 3, mislynches out of it by insisting "well the LAST one must be defending him!" or "well king's being defended by other people from noobtown lynches pushing him!"

fwiw i think i posted that its eerie how josh pushed the same angles that i had been (he went onto fh + king with me) / often raised something that had been floating in the back of my mind. im not going to say he cant be scum - its a possibility you always have to consider when up against a good player but i doubt it at this point. if i was scum josh i would of probably let the game die of apathy today anyway

i think the only thing i really dont see that josh keeps pushing is hitmonleet - i dont think he has a real scummy tone / push to his posts? if ya know whaeamean. just kind of feels like hes going throiugh the motions of everyone scumreding him whilst still trying to solve the game

king i think is scum but i really dislike him personally so bias there. yeti please read my engagement with king yesterday + analysis of those town reading king to try see if josh is the 'only person' who is pushing king with everyone else bw'ing. i guarentee you it isnt. hes playing even worse then usual in this noc.
i can understand why hitmonleet scumread u tho and i think its largely to avoid himself getting buddied in the case you are scum as seen in popcorn
werent u sring pancake i thought i caught a whiff of that

what happened to him
Oh right those were the ones giving me the Josh framing feel

Yeti

dark saturday
money where my mouth is

vote ullar

Im happy to go with king / haruno / ullar today
yet asek cant possibly think all 3 are mafia :thinking:

i guess on d1 asek is fine going for an info lynch but again i think this is very artificially forced into a "one of these is prob scum i bet its king bc of all his defenders!!!" yet the vote goes onto ullar.

iunno.

i am tracking asek's logic here but i also find it Interesting that asek's money goes onto ullar rather than king on d1.

i think getting a mislynch onto haruno and/or ullar before a mislynch onto king is ideal scum setup. it gets boozled when i sub in for ullar and the slot is no long sperging and defenseless.

ill need to see how asek plays d2 before and after i sub in tho which is a lot of reading zzz

Yeti

dark saturday
kind of eerie how often josh posts something similar to what i have said / posts something im thinking

i think he is town but i plan on reading into any interactions with the deceased before i make a le bold call.

i would like someone to present a fresh case on somebody
oh this hey this was what i had some mad distaste for when i subbed in

i find it super easy to be like "oh man i thought the same thing!!!" when you are continually the one saying so, after the fact.

if you trade off on suggesting it first its one thing but Dislikerino here

Yeti

dark saturday
fwiw i think i posted that its eerie how josh pushed the same angles that i had been (he went onto fh + king with me) / often raised something that had been floating in the back of my mind. im not going to say he cant be scum - its a possibility you always have to consider when up against a good player but i doubt it at this point. if i was scum josh i would of probably let the game die of apathy today anyway

i think the only thing i really dont see that josh keeps pushing is hitmonleet - i dont think he has a real scummy tone / push to his posts? if ya know whaeamean. just kind of feels like hes going throiugh the motions of everyone scumreding him whilst still trying to solve the game

king i think is scum but i really dislike him personally so bias there. yeti please read my engagement with king yesterday + analysis of those town reading king to try see if josh is the 'only person' who is pushing king with everyone else bw'ing. i guarentee you it isnt. hes playing even worse then usual in this noc.
see after i sub in TO ullar's slot asek and josh both make this sudden push for me to read their reasons why king should be lynched. i subbed in fairly close to deadline and had an event that meant i missed hours of EoD but it did rub me the wrong way how josh and asek were both SUPER invested in me reading their pushes onto king, before EoD, and lynching him that day

after asek even votes my slot OVER king d1 he now relies on it to get king lynched d2. idk

thots?

Yeti

dark saturday
Yeah pancake is lock scum

Completely ignores the context of that post, which was responding to king saying he doesn't care about working with townies and completely ignored the rest of my post which was full of content in order to push his own narrative against me.

You don't get more blatant misrepresentation than that
:v4::v4::v4:

Yeti

dark saturday
that #956 i just quoted is asek's first post to me after i subbed in

it seems.... really ? that after wanting to lynch my slot yday asek is now totally fine relying on my slot to mislynch king d2

ne1 else feel that isnt sitting right w them?

Yeti

dark saturday
Lol ok Josh that sure is gonna get me to read the all them pages while I still got class going
I mean if it really gets down to it I'll spend a hour analyzing all the pages but I'm just a bored townie
Also Josh, would you mind giving me a readlist? Your one-liners give me no read on you and therefore I'm going to ask for a readlist which could lead me to get a concrete read on you.
is this a mafia post idk

Yeti

dark saturday
Well I apologize for this but legit I read the first ten-ish pages and become bored but I'll give my reads anyway based on what I saw + Voting History

Town:
Asek - From what I've seen, hes been making quite informative reads and posts, while also being criticizing. I'm leaning town on him.
Texas Cloverleaf - While I've been reading his posts and they seem sort of weird, I looked at the voting history and saw Jalmont (flipped Mafia RB) voted him twice. I don't exactly see why a scum would lynch his partner in RVS once, and then another time later, so I'm leaning town on him too.

Scum:
King_ - From what I saw, much of his posts are filler-ish and don't really explain his views. He just talks and says "happy?", but I don't think he has posted a concrete readlist (unless I'm blind which is possible). Therefore, I'm leaning scum.

Neutral/No Read:
Josh - Legit he really does post one-liners which gives me no read on him at all...

For the people not in this readlist (yes I know thats like 8 people), I think I'm just going to base my read off what people say from this page onwards because I'm too lazy to go back and figure stuff out
lol id was kinda right about josh his posts are all one-liners gg

if id flips scum id be hard looking at asek and texas, i think texas moreso, cause this would be a really easy defense/townread of his partner.

Yeti

dark saturday
reading back on walrein his suspicions were largely targeted at knights, and moodycloud (altho moody seemed to be dependant on haruno flipping scum which didnt occur)

knights felt oppurtunistic on haruno wagon

what do people feel about knights + king as a scum duo
pretty immediate suggestion here what happened to ullar being scum

Yeti

dark saturday
A lynch on Ullar is almost equally interesting but I'm worried that'd be taking the bait of the TvT
Think Knights>King>Ullar are who I'd lynch today and then look back at the others and Paperblade after the flip
moody stop no this is how i brand you as inconsistent scum

u admit ullar is TvT bait but still suggest TvT bait king and ullar lynches

why have u done this

it looks shady for u

Yeti

dark saturday
alright im bored/done with asek

the answer is no, asek never speaks about ullar on d2 before i sub in and is, in fact, pretty low activity during that time.

i sub in pretty close to deadline and you aren't gonna see a whole lot of asek posts doing much earlier in the day.

you will see some josh buddying and accusations of king being scum and knights being his partner

but its very interesting how the ullar scumread totally drops and then becomes an attempted ally at EoD2

bc letting king get mislynched as town and then selling ullar as scum after is a sicc game

idr if asek scumreads me on d3 tho i feel like he didnt? josh was hard tunneling me that day and asek didnt rly engage with it so hmmmm

i dont think this theory holds as much water as i thought. blaming my mislynch onto josh for the death tunnel would've been super easy but maybe asek thought hopping onto josh's failwagon was taking the bait?

moody stop no this is how i brand you as inconsistent scum

u admit ullar is TvT bait but still suggest TvT bait king and ullar lynches

why have u done this

it looks shady for u
Well I wanted to get info on what had happened with the d1 wagons onto King then Ullar vs Haruno and flipping one of King/Ullar for that did seem logical lol

Yeti

dark saturday
young man moody is like the most active person today

tf is lightwolf

i get rssp1 subbed in and doesnt rly have the time to skim or read the first 120+ pages of the game but... we're getting nothing here.

i dont want to bother speculating about why asek subbed out but rssp1 may not want to get invested in defending himself with how many people are shifting around to an asek lynch, which could be either alignment.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sorry for my chronic laziness yesterday. I kept delaying checking the thread till I had 3 hours to sleep. I blame youtube.

Having read up on the last two nights(you only post at night), firstly I do not see anything so wrong about the claim that Asek defends hitmon while his partner ID buses him hard. I'm not saying this is what happened but I don't get why this sounds outlandish. As scum as long as it's logically justifiable, I try to have opposing opinions from my scumbuddies. Also yeah the second someone says they doubt scum would do something it becomes justifiable(except the Jalmont & Aubisio thing, I stick by that one being just unreasonable to fake in a read post that feels like a genuine attempt at looking town). My point is can we not discredit possibilities with such flimsy reasonings?

On the Fort Slot matter, the above p clearly demonstrates why I'd never lynch him here, despite his own play.

Speaking of defeatist attitudes, Moody what is up with the ok to lose to Yeti and Hawkie post. This is either a blatant pocketing or a defeatist town attitude(or an elaborate reaction test to see how they react, but seeing as they didn't then it didn't work).

Also if we talking people protecting Hitmon, can I keep reminding you Moody both day 2 and 3 discredited the hitmon lynch as being not informative and trying to push it back to a later day.(which on my catchup I found more suspect than case's straight up defense.).

My current stance hasn't changed much, as I think I understand, Hawkie appears to be European(the 1 am to 5 am complaints rings too true.), and he seems to have burst of activities putting him and his early hard mafia stance into my would not lynch group.
My suspicions remain on Moody, ID and Knights, with the caveat that I don't think it's Moody and Knights(he suggested knights over hitmon during day 2 a few times). I'd therefore prefer an ID lynch because if he is town I'd have to rethink my entire position, something which a Moody or knights mislynch wouldn't assure.

I'd like people's opinions on my Moody stuff as I don't like how his attempts to preserve hitmon get overlooked in favour of Asek.

Unvote MoodyCloud
Vote IronicDouble

Dear Texas this does not mean I like TurkiSh like insistence people should get on the ID wagon. Like you read like a less frequent Josh today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)