NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
what why? as much as i jest about haruno hes done nothing scummy thus far

me? hated?

could be scum setting me up for tomorrow

why is king stupid as fuck just from gut? If i have produced why king is demontratably scummy why does your gut town read trump that?

Dislike this post

just because its an easy wagon doesnt mean its the wrong one. If you think king_ is a bad wagon please provide a case on somebody else; im mildly concerned that nobody else is pushing other angles but I know I'm town so i push my reads with confidence so others have a reason to follow me. If you want to get the lynch off of king how about you show me why somebody else is better today

FTR im actually happy to flip off king onto maybe 3 other people at this point
Also I remember Josh suspecting Asek eod4 but I'm too lazy to go find it

I maintain that lynching Leet d2 and having him flip town would've been pretty bad so I went for risk mitigation in seeking info there
d3 I found Leet excuses because I was paranoid that he was a red herring
I did not at any point defend him as hard as Asek did though

d2 Hitmonleet is at 5 with King at 3 votes, then Asek votes King and Texas agrees to sheep Josh on King, flipping his vote and making it 4v5. King votes Leet, then Asek asks Empoof to vote King and he does. This may all be a coincidence but this does look like someone going out of their way to save their teammate. Make a case against Id or lynch here.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I made a case already, it's in my big post. His attitude in the last day and opinions by hawkie and rssp1 on his playstyle at the very least make me even more convinced. How about you answer answer the Texas question, unless I missed it because I forgot what he asked you dodged it that long

Do you believe that Id makes the first vote on Leet d2 and never unvotes
Or that he makes this post as scumbuddy
Why, you come back and your first post is a statement targeted towards everyone who's just trying to play the game and lynch the scum. This post honestly seems like a bunch of filler, with you saying "stop harassing me" and explaining what IME and other things mean. Then to top it off you say your going to talk about Hawkie...you said that literally the other day. It seems your trying to postpone us from lynching you by putting off answering someone who actually SRs you like Hawkie.

I'm going to wait for Hitmonleet to speak about Hawkie before I make my final lynch tommorow. Requesting for Hitmonleet to actually answer Hawkie without the single use of CAPS lock. Thank you.

RE: I made the majority of this post one hour ago but had to go do an errand. I'll read some more comments after I do one last errand.

If ID is scum and the mafia had a nice chat N1 the bus of leet actually is their best strategy with ID subbing into a scummy slot and Leet pmuch guaranteed to be lynched over the coming days. It's something i really see asek planning especially as he was defending him. He wouldn't want to put all his eggs in one basket so having the scummy sub bus Leet does a good job of distancing them

LightWolf

lightwoof
Coasting a vote all day is a behavior mafia stand to fall into. Also the post you quoted includes an easy excuse to jump off Hitmon if his lynch had fallen out of favour due to his play improving in the "I'm waiting for his on Hawkie post". Also yeah I'm a very inclined to bus a guy if I find anything scummy about them, simply because of my playstyle, so I can't ignore someone potentially early bussing hitmon to look good. Also you suspect my blazade persona despite early hitmon pushing as well, so either your line of questioning here is bull or you are playing some long con.

Also why do I have to repeat myself, I already p much said it in my would lynch pile. My current suspicions suggest an ID+Knights/Moody team and is why I prefer the ID llynch.

Also about Texas Yeti. He falls closer to my Asek umbrella where I'd not lynch them today if only because I'd rather confirm my suspicions than hope I was wrong and lynch outside of that. But to entertain the thought, if Texas was scum, he was heavily pocketing Josh, and I'd consider his partner to have taken an antagonistic role towards the two. At least that's what I'd have done. So I guess you yourself would be a decent Texas partner, but that the only on of the top of my head, there were a few more I recall who jumped on Josh during Yeti vs Josh.

Was I antagonistic to Josh and Texas
just as an aside i think tiebreaking is NAI

Anyway

I read through hitmonleet iso. I consider the main voices around hitmonleet at this point to be: josh + hawkie + texas (pushing) and myself and yeti (defending / hesitating). Out of these texas was probably pushing onto hitmonleet from the earliest point aside from josh yet FSR hitmonleet doesnt every really interact with texas. I think he quoted him a grand total of 1 time. Every other time hitmonleet mentioned texas it was just in a passing scumread in a readslist and nothing else to it. compared to josh + hawkie where leet got into an actual spat with them, or yeti where leet scumreads them and tries to push them as soon as josh flips around, or even myself where he tried to post me questions + responded to what i asked from him eventually, none of this occurs with texas. there is a large gap in interaction here even tho texas is one of the more vocal people trying to push hitmonleet which i find a bit bizarre given leet does interact with everyone else who are talking about him specifically, and by and large only interacts with those people. Why didnt leet try pick a bone with texas / counter his points like he did with josh + hawkie?

Another interesting point i thought of is this - texas mentions pushing lynch onto hitmonleet around D1. Noticeably this is before jalmont died - if texas was scum with leet, i think he would of been designated bus from the d1 stage - texas begins to push for a leet lynch in like his second post, moreso then any1 else when i would argue from an objective standpoint that other players itg had been more scummy to this point, and texas votes haruno at this juncture anyway. my basic point with all this is that texas from this d1 basically forced himself into a position as scum where he had to continuously apply pressure to hitmonleet from d1 onwards - otherwise he looks weird AF from a leet scum flip in a leet flip situation, especially given a scenario where a mafia teammate got vigged and they are already at a disadvantage so hed back off anyway. I think theres a probably chance that leet was a designated bus by texas and he was setting it up to carry through for town cred - just look at the effect its had on his standing amongst us all.

finally ive raised the point a few times that texas tone this game feels too smooth. i would expect more abrasiveness from town texas especially, and it kinda felt like buddying in his game opening. Just unsettles me a bit. I get as a player hes come a long way since when i first played with him when he was quite vocal and aggressive (was is neighourhoods? think it was) but its still rubbing me the wrong way

something to mull over at the very least folks, i still think im gonna vote one of the existing wagons today but i had to get this thought out there.
Isnt that kind of antagonistic

ive read through almonts ISO. my most noticable thing about it was the lack of any direct contact with hitmonleet - he actually never mentioned hitmonleet at all. Hitmonleet shares this trait with shubaka, josh, former hope and aubisio iirc

noticably jalmont pulled the lynch away from ullar / king. I think that was his biggest d1 action and only rlly defining thing he did.
Doesn't this look like a full blown framing attempt

i think ironic double is lynchbait but i did find former hope scummy so shrugs
And this a setup for an Id town flip

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i dont get the sense asek and texas are teammates so if asek flips scum im gonna give texas some hard townreading until he dies n6 after empoof n5

but yeah i do think that asek post looks like a frame

i thought it was odd at the time he neglected to mention blazade as a voice around hitmonleet.

does anyone care to ISO leet and see how much he interacts with blazade?

LightWolf

lightwoof
I don't know if you are implying you think I meant you being antagonistic towards josh(also that was in the case of a hypothetical Texas scum and addressed at Yeti.)

Well arguably Asek does work with that hypothetical. And yeah in a vacuum those look eyebrow raising. But the reason Asek ended up the way he did is I still coinsider his altreaction wwith jalmont a strong enough evidence to cancel out the suspicions at this point in time. Though as my big post indicated, I only said I wouldn't lynch him that day( and by extension today because last lynch took one of my lesserest suspects, rather than clear up any of my theories). I obviously have qualms about him visible in my post, with a specific focus on somehow defending hitmon's so called defense of Being seen online at eod1, along with fluctuating quality. I stick by my ranking of ID first.

Yeti

dark saturday
ok i searched hitmonleet's posts where he said 'blazade' (and 0 for just 'zade')

there are 3 lel

#313 (the reads post)
Josh - He's still posting really short posts and one-liners, which just feels kind of odd to me, what with how I'm used to seeing him play. Scumlean.

Jalmont & Aubisio - Who? Where did these guys go? Do they even have the minimum 5 posts? (Ignore the fact that I haven't made 5 posts yet)

Hawkie - I really don't know with this guy. He's pretty confident and aggressive in his thoughts, which is exactly how I'd expect Josh to be. He might be coached, but that's really unlikely, imo. Null, scumread if Josh is scum.

Blazade - I don't know his meta either, which makes me a bit confused as to what to read him. His posts are a bit aggressive and demeaning, which, unlike Hawkie, rub me the wrong way. He does bring up valid points tho. Gut Scum.

Texas - He's pointing things out, and although his rationale does have me a bit bemused atm, I'm feeling a bit confident in him being Town.

ok so jalmont gets the cop-out read, total wash. unfortunately 4 of the other people here are still alive so we only have wash!teammate and scumlean!townjosh to go off conclusively.

obviously all of hawkie/blazade/texas can't all be his teammates and i think only 1 of these 3 is (i dont believe both partners are in this pile)

texas is the outlier here in that hitmonleet gives him a "bit confident" townread, everyone else in this post is mostly weak leans or nulls.

hawkie is a null, scum based on josh flip, blazade is gut scum, jalmont (and aubisio) are washes.

#1641 is a leet quote of my post in which blazade's name is mentioned
Why is being "off wagon" scummy? I thought there was a better lynch in Josh atm, so I was lynching him.

#1642 this post is like 600 before the asek post moody quoted
Personally though, there is someone I dislike more, now that I think about it.

Unvote Vote Texas Cloverleaf. (bold removed he votes texas here)

Stop stuffing your posts and start providing helpful thoughts.

Rest of the people, scaling list, town to Scum (all null atm):

Yeti
Hawkie
Fort
Blazade

here leet responds to asek asking him for the "rest of his reads list" which is gonna be hard to find considering these 4 people were missing from it zz

in comparison, posts by hitmonleet containing "texas" have 13 results

From my PoV:

Moody is Town
Knights is Town
Asek is Town
Empoof is Town

Texas is Scum
IronicDouble is Scum
Josh is Scum

this was hitmonleet's EoD as he was being lynched tho, so 1969 and 1952 shouldn't be considered very much in retrospect grr

Yeti

dark saturday
in conclusion i think asek cherry picked TF out of leet's interactions for that post.

blazade has 3 posts by leet that contain his name and one is EoD shenanigans, another is a quote by me that has nothing to do with blazade on leet's part

idk if he used some other name to refer to blazade but he has legit 0 times he's said the name; if leet speaks to him in-thread sans name thats a lot harder to track down

texas has 13 posts tho some are just quotes (of other ppl saying texas)

AND leet voted texas which asek conveniently doesnt bring up, at all.

additionally, leet's initial read on texas was one of his firmer towns but asek says leet scumread him in lists (leet does progress to scumreading texas but did not start that way as you'd think if you solely read the asek post).

asek def underplays the actual leet-texas connections notably the vote and how leet truly read texas early + totally ignores mentioning blazade, another d1 leet pusher, alongside the others. i think this is because blazade had even fewer connections to leet than texas but it doesn't serve a frame job to mention this.

btw at the point asek made that post, blazade had ended D2 voting leet, was voting leet on d3, and had voted leet d1.

theres just no way you can say 'hawkie the leet pusher' and leave out his voteclone blazade except it truly does not serve your narrative to frame texas.

Yeti

dark saturday
I don't have a gamesolve. I don't have confidence in my reads, so I've been abstaining from lynching a lot lately.

I suppose, if I HAD to try and gamesolve atm, I'd be saying Josh/Yeti + Texas + Papercake, I suppose. I'm not sure of any of these rn (except Yeti/Josh), so it's more my general leanings rn.

in response to moody

this seems to be the first? shift from town texas to scum texas.

he has 3 town in this solve conf (to me) and texas is the only other one

Yeti

dark saturday
yea idk the drastic mischaracterization of leet re: texas and absence of leet re: blazade in that asek post has me mad sus

curious why asek didnt push texas harder off that?

i guess asek felt like texas would be the next kill after josh and empoof rather than a mislynch attempt cause i dont feel like texas as a wagon has gained much traction. ooooor hope he gets lylo paranoia'd for town L

Yeti

dark saturday
honestly if you're asek and you send me and texas to lylo at that point in the game, i think you have fair odds of getting one of us to mislynch the other

texas has been pretty clear he doesnt want a combo of me/him/lw to get to lylo so i actually think mafia would keep him and me alive and hope to get the spicy mislynch

+ there are enough villagers in this case in the mislynch pool you are likely TO get there

kill josh empoof hawkie moody probs

mislynch pancake ID fort/moody/lw

knights fits in here somewhere too idk if as the partner or a mislynch, i dont think hes a nightkill

and you get to texas/asek/yeti lylo and now you have Big Drama and asek pulls that post back up and says look texas is mafiaaa

sorry im rambling this isnt really relevant in theory im goin 2 bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)