Not open for further replies.
Votecount
rssp1 (3): Hawkie, Moodycloud, KnightsofCydonia L-3
Ironic Double (2): Fort Colorcastle, Lightwolf
KnightsofCydonia (1): Ironic Double
Moodycloud (1): Texas Cloverleaf
Yeti (1): Empoof

Not Voting (2): rssp1, Yeti

I'm heading to the wedding tomorrow and will highly likely not post at all, plus I do not think twin has a sub for this slot
if twin has a sub it's worth keeping me alive, otherwise im effectively going to be dead so if you can get more info out of me being dead and confirmed town than alive yet effectively dead and unconfirmed you guys can lynch me
if not id prefer that you lynch someone else
guess it wasn't a question but still, didnt intend for it to be rhetorical if thats how it was interpreted

also ty texas, i'll be here before that so we should be good

If Asek flips scum you can go gunning for me fair enough
But Id might be town, I'm town, and Rssp will need to flip at some point unless you're convinced that the plethora of evidence pointing towards him being scum is negated by a rvs interaction with Jalmont

i bolded the asek reads of every still-living player

iunno i really dislike how in-line asek fell with josh onto the king push. my feelings about king are known and knights has also pointed out how king being borderline policy lynch is garbo.

the aubisio and blazade reads are by far the biggest cop-outs. moody and fh both have 3 lines of thought-out reasoning and then you get shubaka who asek doesnt even READ one way or another just calls them wrong, aubisio with nada, and blazade with even more nada.
uhm rip quotes but in that see:
jalmont has done nothing i can really read him for. i mean he voted me which i dont think he does as scum so theres that

hitmonleets posts arent as bad as people say they are, they havent struck me as gas like former hopes town read list did. need more posts tho I dont think id lynch him today
I don't like those reads at all. They seem like coverups / diversions

Alive Players.
1. Hawkie (24 y/o async lesbian called martha)
3. Blazade->Lightwolf (town-ish; want to believe walrein was on the same path as me D1 because i literally said multiple times jalmont/leet were scum(go me))
5. KnightsofCydonia (unsure rn)
9. Former Hope->Ironic Double (town if rssp1 flips the same; scum otherwise)
10. MoodyCloud (town)
12. Asek->rssp1 (scum)
13. Texas Cloverleaf (town)
14. Flyhn->Ullar->Yeti (town)
15. Aubisio->Da Letter El->Fort Colorcastle (unsure rn)
17. shubaka17->Empoof (town)
Posting for my sanity's sake so i can remember subs

Only teams i can see is asek/rssp1 + id being coached with a side order of knights in case he legit scumread hitmon d2 because imo he was easy to pick out as scum rereading the game. That or Fort/asek or asek/knights
so many asek teams
are you lynching rssp1 yet?
just checked, yes you are.

Josh read Townie when he wasn't talking about impossible things. He actually pointed out where the logic in his previous statements fell flat on its face.

Fort took a slot that wasn't as scummy as he says it is and made it look as scummy as he says it is. He keeps players from considering his lynch by pishing it himself and I think that's exactly what he wants. Townies don't need to go to that length to avoid rope that they weren't going to get before then.
So am I supposed to say that everything I've done looks towny? help me make a scum cover tbh :^)

I'm ok with either rssp1 or ID today, currently on ID. I'll try to be back before eod, but idk

I refuse the Id vs me lynch pool
Lynch Asek and then me if he flips town
no dont lynch asek [or rssp i guess]

are we still info lynch flipping tbh it didnt work the past couple times and i dont expect it work again

honestly kudos @knights for taking the time to take notes ill read your content in-depth in like a hour but im too lazy to shift my vote rn

imma just like go study my exams the last one went ok-ish

Wallpost dodging isnt necessarily scummy imo i mean if u asked me to do it I'd either outright ignore it or give a half assed attempt because its not really my thing to do it

Fort, consider that last post you liked. Mentioning players as your possible scumbuddies and treating everything you say with an attitude of "but do you dare" is :clap: not :clap: Townie :clap: behavior :clap:

I'm willing to bet an avatar change on you being the goon.
i hope hes goon then you can change you cancerous avatar to something else

I believe that is a suitable candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)