NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like King_'s defeatism and the fact he's not even attempting to defend himself anymore. It's really unappreciated, and I mean if your not gonna try and just post random stuff then might as well just not have joined. If King_ flips scum, I feel like the four people on him currently would definitely be town (Texas Cloverleaf, Blazade, Moodycloud, Hawkie) because I don't see the bus card pulled out right off the bat on day two, especially when one scum has died in a 4v13
kind of lul'd when I saw this

Dang, I look away for 30 minutes and 3 pages of smogon forum mafia come blaring up as Hitmonleet has become the new target :D

Tbh he probably hoped he could lurk his way through this vote phase

I really wouldn't be surprised if King + Hitmonleet were in the same faction honestly, and Hitmonleet's flip now has quite alot of value (just look at that quick shift on like page 44)

If he flips town I'd say theres at least one scum in one of the plurshifters, but if he is scum, I'd have a concrete tr on Hawkie + a couple others

Sorry for short post i have to sleep
Was ID on king or hitmonleet D2?

It's not really bussing if you're voting the counterwagon

Man no extends this is a FUN game

I originally town read KnightsOfCydonia, but his activity now seems a bit forced the more I read. I'd lean town, but wouldn't be surprised if scum.
And Moody continues with valuing flips > trying to lynch scum which I find interesting and has made him lean even more scum to me.
I still support my original TR of Texas, as I stated originally Jalmont lynched Texas twice which seems unnecessary especially d1 to do that to his own scum buddy. I also like the thoughtfulness in his posts unlike about everyone else in this game.
I dislike the activity of Blazeade/Shubaka, as it gives me a null read on them. I will look into them further later.
And of course, I'm stuck here waiting for Hitmonleet to respond to Hawkie. I'm pretty tired of it. His posts seem forced and I don't know if this is desparate townie/scum. For now I will:

Vote Hitmonleet

Current lynchpool for me is Hitmonleet/King_/MoodyCloud
...asked the man with the ID iso open

How are you guys not lynching Hitmonleet he literally makes the stupidest statements I've ever heard...this guy makes the most unoriginal reads i've ever seen in my life

He asks the stupidest questions like asking josh why he flipflopped...like literally people can change reads you know

I mean I liked the reasoning behind him lynching Yeti (at least its not a shit/filler post) but like come on guys, his excuse is that "i was sleeping" even though clearly he was looking at the page and liked some posts too

RE: yeah he unliked all the posts he liked like literally i swear somewhere between page 48-51 he liked some post and just unliked them this just shows you how he wants no one to know he was just lurking through the deadline. if anyone else wants to confirm he liked some of the posts go ahead cause i certainly noticed

if he flips town i will be the saddest child ever cause literally his reasoning is shit his excuses are shit. if hes town though i guess that concretes some of my reads like who was pushing hitmonleet / king but like seriously he is the scummiest person here, a great infolynch, and either way we have like 3 more mislynches if he really flips town

unless someone gives me actual reasoning why i should unlynch Hitmonleet im not getting off him ever
Town reading this.

Was given the opportunity to break hitmonleet tunnel and didn't take it.

Pushing Hitmon to be discussed later. Also dislike Jalmont explanation, it's too defensive considering it was over a WIFOM as mentioned, and tries to justify his thoughts rather than admitting he was wrong.
I literally admitted that I was wrong about this in the post you quoted to

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
what happened to that id? like after leet got pushed d3 hes just done nothing.

where was the pursuit of something after king flip town leet flip scum gave him some conclusion or other about the wagoners

rip

Hawkie
Josh
MoodyCloud
Blazade->Lightwolf
Texas Cloverleaf
KnightsofCydonia
Paperblade->Pancake
Former Hope->Ironic Double
Asek
Flyhn->Ullar->Yeti
Aubisio->Da Letter El->Fort Colorcastle

Oh I never did this. This is where I started today, general feeling

Hawkie
Josh
Blazade->Lightwolf
Aubisio->Da Letter El->Fort Colorcastle
Texas Cloverleaf
MoodyCloud
Former Hope->Ironic Double
Flyhn->Ullar->Yeti
KnightsofCydonia
Paperblade->Pancake
Asek

Weirdly might be where I am today.

Asek starting at the top now at the bottom is lul maybe this list is ass

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I ask because I been getting paranoia with their low activity as a whole

but a) if you still lock town them I'll sheep that til the game ends

b) hawkie really dropped in activity in paranoia too and was town

I ask because I been getting paranoia with their low activity as a whole

but a) if you still lock town them I'll sheep that til the game ends

b) hawkie really dropped in activity in paranoia too and was town
tbh I'm not sure on anything but if I was living to end game I'd probably side with hawkie the whole way

what am i supposed to say Josh am i supposed to say "why are you guys lynching me" or "get off me"? lol

either way im not noob but i am dominated by the fact that people player meta and listen to the people who have played in games they've played in before which is pretty stupid

for scum id probably say moody + colorstone or whatever
for town id say hawkie texas asek josh

good luck guys

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeti quick question for you

Why do you think I haven't been trying to get you lynched today?
do you mean in the sense that i feel you havent been trying as stated in my post a page or two ago?

or is it more a probing question that you admit you intentionally havent been trying to and want me to guess why

cause the former i feel i explained preeeetty clearly how you arent actually doing jack to get other people to vote me

the latter is what i assumed and has a couple reasons

you're scum hoping to not look like the inciting incident of a mislynch when others bw

you want to see who WILL bw in some janky reaction test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)