NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i dislike a lot of empoofs posts for the above reason too i feel like he very often doesnt say why his read has changed hes just kinda like "i think asek is scum now" etc etc to get reactions.

but i know to just roll my eyes at this play and not treat it as alignment indicative cause its what townpoof is gonna do.

The push on Empoof ended before I remembered to unvote. Voting King is still shit until players learn how to read King without resorting to slap fights and Kingmeme. I was prodded into voting on D1 with a bunch of weak reads, one of which I thought was most likely to be acting with scum motivation.

Since raw data compiling fell through as a scumhunting metjod, I barely have the motivation to do anything but coast on the Town advantage, punctuated by attempts to get off my ass and scumhunt with being a disappointment. Players have been reading succ as scummy and attempts to break out of the succ as scummier.

How much tinfoil are you chewing to think Town wouldn't notice you defending Hitmonleet and using scum tactics such as trying to break a town block over a read or threatening to scumread but not voting.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
fort is hard for me to come down conclusively on

his activity churned up when he was the wagon and he kind of needed to get it off him

he has finals next week or whatever and did ask for a sub but once i unvoted him and the wagon moved away from him, his activity HAS dropped.

moody is here and stuff and id just like to see MORE from moody. i like the effort and posts i do see. i just want more of them.

Asek

Banned deucer.
How much tinfoil are you chewing to think Town wouldn't notice you defending Hitmonleet and using scum tactics such as trying to break a town block over a read or threatening to scumread but not voting.
Heres the thing

A consensus wagon forming like that almost always has scum lying somewhere in it. 4 people quick voting leet within 5 minutes os weird AF regardless of the resulting flip

You read to me like you are going through a checklist of 'scum tells' and just tunnelling thr player that checks some of these points - you.arent looking at WHY players are doing thing in.context - the reasons behind why i would be doing what ive done as either alignment - once again if mafia was so easy as to say "z put the 5th vote on tge x" mislynch so theyre scum as the 5th vote on a mislynch is always svum" we wouldnt bother playing.

Maybe i defended hitmonleet d2 because i found king much more worrying?.maybe i offered resistance to tge inevitsbld leetbwagon d3 to gauge reactions and have things to work with when the flip happened?

Theres a huge logical.gap in that youve tunneked me but almosy completeky ignored yeti

Scum

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I completely stand by my statement that blazade / tex / hawkie were way too compliant to josh on that leet vote
I've explained this earlier, king was always the lynch. Putting votes on hitmonleet created a live situation to see how people reacted. And if he did get lynched he was a scum read anyway

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
pancake you actually have never quoted or cited my posts that look "fake as fuck"

I know this because I haven't death tunnelled you for it

I'm here for the next twenty minutes if you want to actually push or interact with me rather than mindlessly repeating the same two platitudes, now's the time

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
you can claim I have no reasoning for fort all you want but it's basically the same as before when I kinda scumread him so you can read there, ever since then he's been inactive.
also would like to note that Knights' most recent post are complete and utter shit and I am convinced that Asek vs. Knights is TvS and since Knights' posts are shit, I take back my previous statement about keeping my vote on texas because I'm not a hard loss unvote vote KnightsOfCydonia this man lowkey seems like scum
also texas' most recent post is also content-less a s u s u a l

i sleep now, cya on the other side, texas is scum

Texas Cloverleaf

There is one thing I really really dislike about yeti that she's been doing consistently throughout this and and that's tying herself to other users in vote patterns

Saying things like "if you believe I'm scum for x situation then you must also believe y is scum" is a very clever way to deflect attention from yourself. It forces people to teamread you to get a 'legitimate' scum read; despite the possibility of scum reading both slots independently or thinking one action reflects more scummily on one user vs another it subtly deflects people from reading her independently if that was a scum signal they picked up on

I've noticed this behaviour multiple times throughout this game, most recent was on the last page with asek

you can claim I have no reasoning for fort all you want but it's basically the same as before when I kinda scumread him so you can read there, ever since then he's been inactive.
also would like to note that Knights' most recent post are complete and utter shit and I am convinced that Asek vs. Knights is TvS and since Knights' posts are shit, I take back my previous statement about keeping my vote on texas because I'm not a hard loss unvote vote KnightsOfCydonia this man lowkey seems like scum
also texas' most recent post is also content-less a s u s u a l

i sleep now, cya on the other side, texas is scum
"utter shit" "posts are shit"
"How to bullshit lynch switch ur way into saving urself 101"

Pancake (4): Moodycloud, Empoof, Hawkie, Josh L-3
Ironic Double (3): Fort Colorcastle, Lightwolf, Pancake
KnightsofCydonia (2): Asek, Yeti
Asek (1): KnightsofCydonia
Yeti (1): Texas Cloverleaf

Not Voting (1): Ironic Double

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)