NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeti you're probably town but you flame everyone all the time and it's grating
I flame the people I think are actually genuinely unhelpful to the village IE Texas who has parked his vote on me and done nothing to encourage anyone else to vote me meaning he's just jerking off not "helping" town not solving the game.

Note that I've never flamed any of the newer players or people who genuinely try even if I disagree with their conclusions. Just the people I feel should know better but are playing poorly or scummily.

Yeti

dark saturday
Except idling cucks. It's my town meta to flame idling cucks so I had to hype it up in popcorn. But it should be clear why I find idling problematic as town.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Welcome one and all to LightWolf makes up for 80+ pages in reads. These will be on living players, dead scum and my predecessor. Dead townies are irrelevant other than what relevant people said about them, let us begin:

Hawkie

#49 Altercation with Walrein feels highly focused for how early in the game it is, could be trying to jump start discussion but it seems like an easy inconsequential way to appear active. #73 I can heavily attest Hawkie is very wrong on the time it takes to catch up just to this point... I hope I see more on his hard scumreads. Also same as for Asek's point, the Haruno thing at this point is inane, especially when he has reasonless lynches as well(in his favour, Jalmont flipped scum, against that at this point I don't know if Hawkie maintained this stance till Jalmont's demise on any serious level) #94 As expected, was just bait, nulls the looking good because Jalmont flipped scum read. #101 Despite finding Former Hope far more suspect in their back and forth, I never like when people try to laugh of lynches, ignoring them if they are obviously silly, sure, but trying to make the points made against them intentionally like they are joke(regardless if they are) always strikes me as deflecting rather than disproving. #325 Again a fairly defensive reaction, also brings me back to my first point, as since the first time with Walrein Hawkie hasn't done much meaningful. #674 First meaningful post of day 2 is protecting Knights. There has been a serious case of Hawkie initiative since the Walrein thing, and I find the lack of an Ullar mention odd. #678 Actually agree here, not for the exact same reasons, but at least I like the initiative. #793 While he is a heavy Hitmon pusher, which considering the flip is a good thing, these posts feel very overreactionary and nitpicky in trying to find a reason to read Hitmon as scum, starts off as reasonable and goes into complete reaches and overacting(LOL TYPOS).

FINAL THOUGHTS: Heavily lowered activity and meaningful posts as the game went on, not finding anything past day 2 to even link to. His Hitmon push seems a bit farfetched, he has a decent suspicion track record from his early suspects compared to what I ended up with. He also always felt overeager, and his deflation felt at least natural. But I'm extremely weary of the fact that nearly everyone town reads him and then he slowly becomes less and less active. I'd appreciate someone telling me how active he has been day 4 overall. I'd rate high activity in his favour, while low would push him down to a Null till more flips.

Blazade

Will occasionally remind people this is who I subbed in for so it's not confusing. #136 I do not like report posts, where someone reacts to their name to then state they will say something at that exact moment. Unless it's writing an essay of a read post, then it's understandable. #162 After 134 I expected something more, certainly not jumping in and pointing out US isn't in the game(I'm glad Haruno is dead and I didn't have to link their posts numerous times). #255 Brrrr, pointless percentages... Also how can one like the logic of something they claim within the same sentence they don't understand... (though I think I get what Blazade was getting at and it wasn't nice, Blazade apologize to shu-baka). Also brrrrr, depending on other game knowledge brrrrrrr. #274 Ullar of all things? Pressure the sub of a non content person maybe if they don't deliver before the end of day next day, this is just muddying the issue. #409 This is who I subbed in for btw. I don't like the "No idea what else I can tell you" defense. Especially about lack of content, it seems too subservient considering Shubaka isn't the king of content either.

FINAL THOUGHTS: I'm his sub, also he clearly is a bad speedrunner if he couldn't post anything meaningful before he had to leave. Don't like to meta, but I have as hard time reading him, and always suspect him EVER SINCE HE VIOLENTLY BACKSTABBED ME IN THE GENIUS GAME THEN AFTER WARDS IN 2 MORE GAMES. But yeah with that out of the way, I completely understand why people have been disappointed by his presence.

KnightsofCydonia

#130 Really weak(also bad post numbers are bad), for someone going through content that happened while they were away I'd expect comments on more meaningful stuff, and having been going through the thread I know there were more interesting things to be stuck on, not Josh being Josh or Texas being weird. #137 First question is pointless, second is what??? Where is a pressure vote or any form of non question action? #150 This game has way too many people who are either scum or oblivious... #169 Former Hope 2.0 #522 Long time no see, I don't like how at this point so close to the deadline he is more busy protecting King than committing to a wagon, which makes me feel like he might be skittish ending up on a mislynch while also gaining potential towncred if King does get lynched. Al in all I feel a town would rather vote someone not his town read than risk them dying. Then after two people pressuring him about not voting he safely parks it on Haruno, who is the easiest lynch in the game. #874 There is no reason to not hound shubaka over a promised ISO, and I especially have a problem with people trying to weasel out of promises like that, and frankly an analysis of a scum couldn't hurt, heck you literally do something like that a post LATER. Speaking of next post, and what I see as a trend in upcoming Knights posts, these things suck. It's pointless to list dry facts like that, especially since you literally only separate them into 3 types, while most people tend to do some kind of scale on slight leans or even being on the edge of null and lean. Basically pure statements of who read who as what are pointless without context and what light, and when, following what, what circumstances. At best these lists make people look up the posts, at worst people judge these reads by just what is written here. These are essentially pointless and make it look like you do something meaningful that leads to frankly nothing. #1131 Gave in an clicked the link. Yeah that is literally something I do on a regular basis regardless of my alignment, because if I see faulty logic I'm not gonna leave it be. The whole shubaka and Jalmont thing is fairly overblown as a connection. The individual cases were more suspect due to their logic. #1349 Firstly if Yeti ever dies, I request that the flavour be "Old Yellar was put down", secondly as someone who experienced this unfold quicker than those who were around for it, Ullar's pushing of King's buttons I think actually mostly happened before he officially subbed in, meaning he had no reason. Asek's attempts felt helpful trying to prod King and finally Josh was probably the biggest and not at all helpful pusher of King(pushing the lynch and his buttons), but at this point I have don't think Josh is scum, more on that later. #1678 Because a scum wouldn't try to pretend any villager could be actually scum even if they know they are not? That is the entire wincon of the scum. Only bad scum will no change lock town people to buddy them. Why are we pretending that scum will scumslip and play like they are scum in a game where the whole point is they pretend to be villagers? #1943 This seems like a bit late to drop, especially when few posts ago you were still complaining that people still don't get the chainsaw thing. It feels like for such an extended suspect since day 1 you have done very little to find correlating evidence to support it. There wasn't even any grilling of empoof, beyond asking him to post about his previous life, rather than pushing Empoof to see if he holds up to scrutiny. Basically I feel for how much you valued it, you didn't move on it enough for anyone to seriously consider it(fort doesnt count, you also got him to vote Jalmont).

FINAL THOUGHTS: I don't like Knights. He held onto the chainsaw thing without pursuit, his main thing for a long time was read lists without the actual reads that give them meaning. Overall I feel a lot of his posts were meaningless or done better by say Yeti. Definite Scum Suspect.

Paperblade->Pancake

#118 A good first outing, minus the Former WIFOM at the end. #219 Really the return just focuses on Texas making a WIFOM? If I don't see something big, I'm willing to call this trying to push the TexasvsJalmont towards Texas. #305 Hitmonleet push is definitely good looking in retrospect, and diverting attention from a now confirmed townie to boot. Reasons I don't particularly find stellar, but this is not something a scum would do, especially not before say shouting off Hitmon's head to post more. #318 More pushing on Hitmon, unless I see this written off as a pressure attempt and then dropping the issue, pblade is looking OK, even if I soon see him subbed. #823 Here comes pancake who doesn't say anything outrageous to ruin my Pblade views, though lacks the solid push I liked from Pblade, we shall see where this goes.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Nothing from later pancake posts grabbed me at all positively or negatively. Pblade into Pancake was I think the only day 1 Hitmoner that skipped day 2. This makes it at least in my eyes the stronger isn't just bussing from those on the Hitmoner list. So based on mostly Pblade's doings and Pancake's non-doings, I'd be inclined to lean not scum with Hitmon.

Former Hope->Ironic Double

#74 Despite my dislike of Hawkie's general playstyle, here we can see the obvious bait being taken by former hope. Like I expect to click the next page button and hope to see at least 3 quick pressure votes please. #81 Same as the above. #93 Nothing new. #106 Post by Moody, what is up with people disregarding FH because they misread him in the past? It seems lazy not to pressure someone just because of that and not actually having their suspicions strengthened or cleared up. Mostly just saying that because I feel frustrated for not being in the game at this point. #145 Backpedal except not, at least would expect a different target before pocketing a suspect to bring up for later use.#222 I have a very big hate pile for people who call out inactives without commenting on the current situation. #397 Oh hey a Former post I don't suspect and can agree with, still for the time he missed out on that's very little to comment on. #775 Welcome Former Hope's replacement, I found the rest of Former's posts uninspiring stuff and also very little stuff, but others idled more for me to consider it telling, and he subbed out so inactivity is also pretty null. Now his replacement here, why say bored townie, like that's a way too specific stuff to say, yes I was bored out of my mind reading some pages of this game, but this just screams like an excuse combined with intentional signaling. Basically I find the sentence too awkward to be not written that way on purpose #787 Again with the wording. I do not disagree that Jalmont plus those two are a hard scum pair to sell, but what is with the would you agree part? Again it doesn't naturally flow and feels like blatant buddying, which could be easily avoided. Unless this is some kind of bait test. #796 First actual showing from ID, this post looks much better than the rest and for a freshish sub look logical and to the lynching point. #1406 What is up with those vague reasons at the start of the post. Also if we are accusing Hitmon of liking posts during the latter part of Day 2 where he wasn't around, why is this only being brought up today if you saw them, not when they would have been extremely relevant and provable. I know according to the statements I couldn't have seen them, but the fact this wasn't brought up rather Hitmon's EoD1 was the only thing echoed, when it could have easily sealed his deal, it seems stupid you bring it up only the next day. Also where is the looking at basically anyone else, sure you want Hitmon lynched and he is scum, but considering this is the day he gets lynched, and I don't recall the former slot ever being on him, this feels opportunistic. #1846 I mean it sorta hits the nail on the head, yeah your focus and unwillingness to spread your vision and post meaningful stuff in general is a reason I think most voters on you have. Also hate the defeatist attitude, especially since it stinks of sarcasm.

FINAL THOUGHTS: I feel early FH got away with too many people being skittish about pressuring him for a misstep I'm fairly annoyed with. Main problem with the FH preevo is that not much positive was done by him between the small negatives I spotted. ID is however a different beast entirely. Most of his posts have wordings that feel unnatural for one reason or another, and he beats out Hawkie for the most opportunistic Hitmon push, especially the parking day 3. Definite Scum Suspect.

MoodyCloud

#270 Oh right he is in the game... #298 Considering King_'s later flip as town this looks good, but the fact is that he has no alternate lynch to suggest, which makes the defense of King_ here arbitrary. Also yeah King_ was looking p bad at this point. #412 I really don't like this reserved nature of not wanting to lynch anyone and the unwillingness to pressure people. The offhanded remark on Knights without any backup is very disappointing. #786 Again where is any initiative, asking others to essentially resolve the situation presented. I'd understand if you were puzzled, but the question is not presented in that way. You are merely proposing problems without attempting to answer them. #838 Again with the asking for gamesolving from others rather than putting something forward himself. I also feel like this is a bit too early in the day to get a who they'd lynch list, it feels too opportunistic in trying to finalize the lynch early and something I'd consider only doing if people are too split, but as I see it, people are actually very focused on a few lynch targets for the most part, which makes this nothing but an easy way for scum to see who they can convince to mislynch. #841 And we are back to forcing the lynch towards the day 1 wagons(of whom King ends up flipping Town this day, YAY). Again this feels too early to try and settle on resolving Ullar and King at this point in the day and discussion stifling. #879 Pushing Hitmon to be discussed later. Also dislike Jalmont explanation, it's too defensive considering it was over a WIFOM as mentioned, and tries to justify his thoughts rather than admitting he was wrong. #1029 Again and again, pushing towards pushing back to King and Ullar. Like not even arguing against any points presented, it just doesn't move the lynch in the way he wants it to. #1749 Again pushing Hitmon later. Also push your pushes not hint at wanting to push others, case please.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Asek may have been the main townreader of Hitmon, but to me Moody did the most to protect him. Constant posts to put him aside for later, always directing back people to lynch for info not potential scum that is no info if actually village. In general failed to put forward the foot to actually even get any of these info lynches started, and was more concerned asking others to give their opinions on the best info lynches. Info lynches are too good an excuse to cause a mislynch and get away with them, and considering they consistently pointed away from Hitmon I feel it warrants my suspicions on Moody. Also worth mentioning since on day2 one of his pushes away from hitmon was using Knights to clear up some of the day 1 stuff, I doubt they are both scum together at least. Definite Scum Suspect.

Asek

#70 I agree that mindless RVS voting without even pretending to have a reason is stupid at that point, but despite the post count, hardly anything conclusive was done, as the only thing in focus was WalreinVSHawkie and people in general seemed to settle it as a VvsV kind of deal. Especially when I haven't seen anything substantial expect occasional comments from Asek up till then. #251 Just acknowledging Asek's catch up posts, nothing interesting there except actual effort. #330 While I agree with Asek, considering King is mislynched Day 2 and he clearly has hostile reactions to everything, I can't butt suspect someone who keeps egging him on till he breaks enough to be lynched. To a certain extent I know I'd have egged on King too, but he hasn't specifically pushed a scummy agenda till now, and is p much as neutral as Josh to me. I await the circumstances of King_'s mislynch. #333 You don't just abandon a suspect like that, not one you hounded and still believe to be scum... This is either baiting, or a dishonest scum abandoning a village push not gaining traction, pocketed for later(or Asek is fed up, also very likely). #405 Disagree on Ullar and King, both were forced into the center by others and became the center of attention due to that. Josh and Asek pushed King while Hawkie instantly went on a crusade when Ullar voted him. not to mention this very post will certainly lead to putting those two into the forefront even more. #484 Easy lynch, Easy lynch and nonsense easy lynch? What a nice lynch list considering 2 out of 3 already flipped town. #1136 That's a long Asek gap, but he generally was posting in bursts and not much that I could comment on, with big gaps in between. And here I must ask, HOW does one defend Hitmon from the blatant lack of meaningful excuse till much later as to why he was lurking EoD. A villager will at least feel pressured to post something, but when your excuse is literally at first that Texas shouldn't have seen you then alarm bells have to ring up. I can somewhat understand my views on Hitmon are clearly influenced by his upcoming day 3 death, but this one I know is scummy either way and #1149 continues this trend, now turning the argument against them. I mean I feel the Hitmon defense here is suicidal knowing hitmon is scum, but I don't see how one could arrive here from the village's side. I'd heavily suspect Asek if someone who heavily pushed Hitmon turns out to be scum, especially in the 4 he calls out, seems like a good chance to create distance. #1510 Again, advantage here, but Yeti had a 1k post deficit when subbing in, and hours till deadline. Asek is looking worse to me with spotty up time compared to earlier and much more nitpicking with less seeming effort than the times when every Asek return came with a catchup. #1839 Here is some good Asek catchup, the Yeti point sticks out to me, considering the whole thing in the 1v1 where a point against her was that she is just attacking those with the most contribution to the game. By which I mean I draw the opposite conclusion from Asek here. I can see where he is coming from, merely don't agree. #1840 This one is reaching, especially when there is no conclusion reached just an ALLCAPS LOOK AT THIS. I mean context matters, I think it was FH who brought up after night 1 that it was 6 or 7. If anything settling that train of thought without devoting much time to it is the correct choice. I mean that is literally what empoof did, clearing up the jailbreaker general ruling literally a few posts ago. Would you qualify that as Haruno levels of setup Spec?

FINAL THOUGHTS: Asek has been a roller coaster with a dip in the middle and general high points at the start and end. His biggest crime is his town read and ignoring of a very blatant hitmon scum slip about not being able to be seen. I can't help but be colored by my knowledge of the Hitmon flip so I defer to people who witnessed it live. With his day 3 and 1 performance, despite my problems, I'm not willing to vote Asek today(also the Jalmont interactions help, seeing as he interacted with no scum up to this point, and asek and Texas were his hardest)

Texas Cloverleaf

#92 So intentional admission of appearing town behavior because people would instantly suspect him if he didn't do it. Basically admitting to it makes him following it a complete WIFOM. That I technically like, but the rest is basically the least offensive suspecting ever. No push or solid point made, the part on Hawkie even feels incoherent(cough, I'm the one to talk). I in general dislike question askers. #211 If I don't see a serious backpedal on this, there is no way Texas is scum. #246 Way too defensive? Texas should have no idea about those people's alignment who expected his style of posting or what in his first post. The only reason not to reveal them is to have them defending him if that ever becomes relevant and so they can't just be killed off. But since it's all about a silly WIFOM that he could easily fake and is therefore not indicative of alignment, this whole thing is pointless? #273 Pedaling off Jalmont for now, also feels like pushing to end the day, on other other hand I have no idea how close to deadline it is yet, on other other other hand only Hawkie of the 3 asked looks like is worth asking about his current thoughts seeing as Josh had been fairly clear and Asek recently named some. #856 Hate this logic with a passion. Yes you scum read him, but the way you frame the King lynch is painful. Josh said so and I think he is town, therefore I abandon my biggest scum read at this point in the day rather than trying to convince others of it and see if they would agree with me. People seem to be jumping the gun this day, and I think Josh's king focus makes them think it's gonna be king anyways, anything else is just muddling up that situation. #861 Logic over Town, like always. I cannot agree with any thought like this, where my opinion would get challenged not by logic or theories or observations but what two people I think are town think. You might as well be saying you'd disregard any well raised point from someone else just because you don't consider them lock town. #931 Considering how the Town Bloc is gonna end up lynching King today very likely, and that Ullar has been a big Null to me, yeah I'm quite happy if they get some inside struggle. Nothing is worse than people locking town so early that they get completely flabbergasted when one of them has to be scum. Also yeah I don't like a group making the decision for me. #1803 Hello, welcome to bullshit town, home of the cows. There is no living mafiaplayer, who does not work to overcome their scumtells, and anyone who uses the reasoning that this is not how they play as scum is either scum, or claiming that they throw every game as scum. I have no idea which is worse, but this defense is the most idiotic and puts Texas in a way worse position for me just for attempting this shit. There is a reason I advocate that I have only LightWolf tells. Also for anyone interested, this is where me knowing the future ends and reactions are live and from comp not mobile.\

FINAL THOUGHTS: Texas I don't have anything that I'd call scummy on. But my problems with him are in general the way he handles proving himself, including his signaling or his blatant references to scumTex playstyle(okay not constant, I just really don't like it). On his side is however the Jalmont interaction(see asek) and the fact he openly admitted to following a specific style in a discussion with Josh, so most of my complaints boiling down to playstyle is sadly not indicative. Would not lynch today.

Flyhn->Ullar->Yeti

#141 Only post number 141? First sub has it easy. #349 Page 14 gave me cancer #907 And we welcome Yeti. I hate this sub chain, I literally got nothing from the first two, and now Yeti starts out by attack Josh. This gonna be ??? to read. #928 Ignoring the page before this... This is a fairly good point, and why I always complain when too many people townread me, when all I'm doing is following my style. I like Josh being challenged finally, but the way it has been going is not what I hoped for... #1435 While this is heavily more personalised than the Read things from KoC, this is still useless stats without any context on why these votes were made, which is very important in contextualizing which of those votes are actually suspicious and which are merely misguided. As I'm also from the future where Josh blows the lid on the Ruse, I agree with him about these being that IIoA thing or what.

FINAL THOUGHTS: First two stages might as well have not happened. I like her challenge of Josh, I dislike what it devolved into and then it being a ruse the whole time, the timing of which screwed with my real time reactions and made a lot of it pointless. Yeti ends up reading null to me, I have a hard time grasping onto anything necessarily positive or negative that holds much a meaning. Would not lynch today

Aubisio->Da Letter El->Fort Colorcastle

#117 Lynch this man, lynch him now, I don't want to see any more posts from him. #227 Fairly null, as it's just seem like a struggle to find anything to say. Eagerly await the reason for subbing down the line, call me dirty but it can hold a lot of meaning. #435 No indication beside inactivity for subbing reason, in the end Aubisio's contributions remain unreadable. #446 Nevermind, appears to be outside influence sub, oh well... #1500 I think my biggest living player jump. DLE left no impression on me till he got subbed, and Fort hasn't been great on the impact making front either. And his first one ends up being, look at me I'm voting a dead scum. At least this feels more natural than ID's btw I'm town thing. Null because as a sub the only reason I can follow this mess is because of this now 3 day old post(My computer has been on for 2 nights, preserving my post links, which I'd have to redo otherwise... Sadly future wolf does not recall any more meaningful Fort post numbers I listed. #1587 Okay there was one. I think only to point out that leaving the Tab open does not show activity, it shows you being online, but wouldn't say you were active any time close to that, unless your browser outrefreshed or something. I would like to hear some clarification on this alleged Fort was online thing on whether he was active. Other than that, 4 pages is incredibly little, and is going of the vague Chainsaw thing that KoC keeps bringing up. I feel like at least from actively following the posts since he subbed, he'd have a something more to comment on or raise on his own if he wanted to. Sadly that is null, and heavily the fault of being a late sub, as it takes DAYS to catch up, with heavy time spent on it.(except when HotS, you can't stop me, but can invite me as I'd actually enjoying helping people with their Nexus Challenge on either Server).

FINAL THOUGHTS: Besides the atrocious green text, the first two do nothing for me. Fort doesn't fare better, with consistent lack of understanding the game background justifying my position on catching up before I end up with misunderstanding after misunderstanding. A huge positive is however something about Aubisio, something I point out in my first point about Hitmon. That what I consider Hitmon's last honest attempt to seem village, grouped on Aubisio and Jalmont together in the same read. This may be very farfetched to most, but it's such an innocent little thing that I know I'd every single time avoid doing as a scum if both were my team mates, it's not even worth trying to bluff it ever. As I say down in the hitmon end, I encourage people to read that Hitmon read list over and come to their own conclusion how honest he appears in it. Would not lynch.

Josh

Great my first comment is on how he completely derailed the thread at around #202. Yay... #421 Looks like and attempt at pushing King regardless of what he flips, and a day later he flipped. In general against lynching a person for not playing well or being unhelpful. #475 No it's not fast at all, also heavy dislike on pushing DLE to just check King rather than King and Ullar and whoever has the 3rd most votes at this point. #681 Why ever discourage a scum suspect from posting more when that just means more ammo against them? This is either overconfidence or trying to push Hitmon away from looking better. Seeing as Hitmon flips scum this is a good thing, but considering how hard Josh was also on King, this is null to me. #776 Ah style, good time to talk about this. One keeps a style for a single reason, it helps them whatever faction they are, as long as they stick to it anything directly relating to their style can be written off as just that. Not wanting to provide a read list? Not my style. Calling out everyone who disagrees? Just my style. I can't complain, I my style is also obtuse, and focuses on tunneling. That being said, it's the job of the players to challenge the styles presented and get people into situations they not prepared for, and I feel people did a bad job at that with Josh. #939 I think this is backwards. Easy mislynches are in a limited supply as two things will happen to them, they sub or they get active, both ruining their freshness as mislynch ingredients. Also I don't know much about Haruno's gameplay, but considering their dislike of d1 scumhunting, you'd expect the slack picked up in d2++. #1013 Why is this surprising, after posts stifling discussion from anyone you deem scum, trying to make anyone town reading you vote them(and you are universally not suspected by anyone you aren't suspecting) and with consistent vote king, he is the lynch today. #1365 Ough, extra ough because I already have solidified thoughts. Josh your style is infuriating. #1372 Spoilers, it's a ruse, the curse of reading on mobile and only writing down the post numbers I'm responding to. My initial thoughts were OUGH btw. Skipping the rest of the Josh posts, and I had so many of them listed too...

FINAL THOUGHTS: I think this will be controversial, heavily so. I had a very big dislike of his style, especially since parts of it remind me of my own. But there was a moment I muled over all day after reaching, always in the back of my head. As town my thought process when pushing a suspect always reaches the point where I doubt myself, this is the decisive point whether or not I can convince myself I'm right and move on and realise I may have been incorrect in light of my push's results. This is something I find near impossible to repeat as scum. When you actually know whoever you are pushing is actually a villager, how do you manage to simulate that feeling of self doubt that arises, the internal struggle of deciding whether this is worth still pursuing. If you don't do it right, you will feel awkward when changing your mind or over push something you have no reason anymore but you know it's too late to jump off. And this is how I arrive at the moment, when Josh doubted his King push. Ignoring he tried changing to confirmed scum hitmon, essentially being the reason the lynch would end up between a village and scum than potentially village and ???. That does not matter, what we have is a progression I find incredibly hard to fake, even with my paranoia turned up to full, I couldn't justify disregarding this wavering then return to solidarity. I do not like that King got lynched, I hate how Josh handled it, but it still ends up feeling genuine(also I thought about so long I think I turned it into poetry). Would not lynch.

shubaka17->Empoof

#77 Feels like posting for the sake of posting, just stating in case this becomes a pattern. #133 I can get behind the Walrein part, but it's way too early to be casting shade on Walrein for not being suspected enough for no stand out play but being walrein, the pattern continues with added being opportunistic over a mocking statement. #226 Nice summary, missing quite a bit, but nice summary anyways, why make it instead of points, or why he voted Blazade or any reads besides on Haruno. #256 True colors shown, memelord. Does not excuse the pattern of posting just to post, slightly broken to meme, which I do not count. #408 It's like clockwork, a very slow clockwork. I really don't like this detached gameplay of his which he compares to Asek's that I don't really see as similar. Hey look guys walrein did nothing, I'm not gonna make any case about it, but thought I might mention if anyone missed it. I look forward to the Jalmont ISO considering that's on a scum. #1482 No ISO, also there is Empoof, who is the second coming of Josh. Another person who maintains a style, and as far as I have seen into the future remains quite unchallenged. #1676 This opportunism is the only stand out Empoof moment so far. Can I hear what you THOUGHT Yeti had said that made you think she slipped? #1951 So close to finishing the day, and you encourage them to cat post???? You have no soul. Oh well back to finishing this, Suffering Awaits!

FINAL THOUGHTS: shubaka was bad, posts felt meaningless, nonsensical at times. Less proactive more listing what had literally happened a page ago, with generally no opinion. I'd likely have put him as a lynch, if he didn't seem to sub out and lose interest in such a natural way that I can't get anything but a null on. And then Empoof is just a null. I'd hope to get an answer on 1676 at least. Lukewarm, prefer Medium Rare lynch.

Dead Scum:
Jalmont

#79 Dangerously likeable post... While it has a hint of discouraging posting and discussion starting, I do like the thinking and can see the logic. But mainly highlighting this for the focus on making Asek a serious lynch, considering he flipped, if this thinking doesn't mysteriously vanish, Asek is looking goodish. #363 That awkward Moody small talk at the beginning...

With him being dead, the most I got out of him is a slight hint at Asek being good and Moody possibly being his ally. He didn't post much, don't think he ever personally mentioned Hitmon either, so there isn't much interesting to get from here. The End.

Hitmonleet
#313 there goes what I was hoping for, Hitmonleet or Jalmont not mentioning each other for all of day 1. Main thing to note is the "Jalmont & Aubisio" line, as I think it's hard to justify a scum ever specifically only calling out TWO of his teammates as a pair while everyone else in singles. Worth noting Jalmont isn't on his list of people to talk about. He also missed and later filled in Walrein, but Walrein flipped clean so likely just forgetfulness. #767 This is the first followup to his big read post where I consider he stopped trying to act village and tried pushing agendas. He literally goes hard on Josh, gets through his early shitposts, then skips all the actual posts declaring what is best described as a Null read on Josh. Maybe it's that much easier in retrospect, but when you catch someone lurking at EoD, reacting to being called out that he shouldn't have been visible and this is his first meaningful post the next day, I don't see how he survived past day 2. #889 Yeah he is def fucking around trying to make it harder to take away anything after he flips. #1504 Can't tell if it's because of his Kira Avatar, the fact that after gratuitous idling while lynch moved off him and his next post is a joke or that I already know he flips scum at the end of this day, but I'm finding it hard pressed to not be seeing an unanonymous lynch at the end of the day(future wolf is 8 pages shy on that).

FINALLY DEAD. Fuck you cat memes. My final take away is still my first take away here, and one I will echo in the Aubisio evolution line, if I think 313 was Hitmon's attempt to appear village, the chances he groups two of his companions together while his ass is still safeish, is unthinkable to me. Go through his read there and try to see how honest you feel he is at that point in time still.

FINALE:

Would lynch between Knights, ID and Moody today. Not voting yet since I have no idea what the vote count is.

Yeti

dark saturday
i heavily agree with lw on asek in that i subbed into the game with a townread and then somewhere in the middle of things it began degrading a bit. and i would never lynch asek today.

also agree mostly with josh. i think im just not a huge fan of his and texas's playstyles/mentalities. i see josh working towards stuff and doing things but i dont really like or agree with what/why hes doing. but also dont lynch.

disagree on the moody scumread. lightwolf what do you make of moody putting leet at l-1 allowing him to self-hammer? do you think those lost couple hours were a big enough deal the scumteam would've intentionally tried to do that?

LightWolf

lightwoof
I'm not bvp do not worry.

As for moody putting it at l-1. I honestly barely registered that Hitmon offed himself, I was just glad I reached the end and could finish with my final thoughts. How much time was actually left of the day? I feel discussion stagnated enough near the end that I don't necessarily fault him for that. I didn't put it into consideration for my read on him.

LightWolf

lightwoof
How much till deadline, it's already midnight here, and I have work tomorrow. I can check in before if there is more than 8 hours left, otherwise if I'm to make a vote it'd have to be now.

LightWolf

lightwoof
also lw if you had just said you were catching up you wouldn't have been tagged over and over

radio silence aint cool
I dislike promise posts though, mostly because I feared I couldn't even meet today's deadline. Speaking of deadline, argh.

Can I get a rundown on how accurately the vote count reflects intentions right now. I don't like parking my vote the one suspect that I seem to share with the overall population, but I find it preferable to not placing a vote at all. If I finished my catchup for anything it's to contribute to this day at least in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)