MattaPod's Hidden Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
:O Nice thread MattPod I like the Rare Pokeballs banner with the nest/dusk/firend ball "olives" haha.

Please CMT for the shiny Litwik.
thanks, im so glad you noticed! as tempted as i am to go for something from that amazing dexnav section.. for collection purposes can i request a timer cranidos and lux shieldon? that would be awesome. also, do you want a nickname for the litwick?
Good luck with the new thread mate. CMT for the Kyogre please.
thanks! didnt see anything i wanted, but would you be willing to breed these two?
(f) Multiscale - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Extremespeed, Haze
(f) Sturdy - Impish - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Brave Bird, Curse, Drill Peck, Pursuit

thanks, im so glad you noticed! as tempted as i am to go for something from that amazing dexnav section.. for collection purposes can i request a timer cranidos and lux shieldon? that would be awesome. also, do you want a nickname for the litwick?
thanks! didnt see anything i wanted, but would you be willing to breed these two?
(f) Multiscale - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Extremespeed, Haze
Yes. The only issue I have right now is I'm SRing Zapdos on my X file right now. So is it ok if I don't start until I've got that done?

Would you want them in eggs?. I assume yes.

lol i would rather you pick a dexnav than have me breed 2 pokemon with a 12.5% female ratio

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Yes. The only issue I have right now is I'm SRing Zapdos on my X file right now. So is it ok if I don't start until I've got that done?

Would you want them in eggs?. I assume yes.
i dont care either way, eggs or not. i will use them to breed my own anyway. i dont mind about waiting.. just let me know when youre going to start. thanks!
lol i would rather you pick a dexnav than have me breed 2 pokemon with a 12.5% female ratio
if youve got leveled up versions that you can get cloned thats fine too, theyre just for breeding purposes for me anyway

i dont care either way, eggs or not. i will use them to breed my own anyway. i dont mind about waiting.. just let me know when youre going to start. thanks!

if youve got leveled up versions that you can get cloned thats fine too, theyre just for breeding purposes for me anyway
I think I might have spitbacks of both, if that is fine with you, we can trade for those. Otherwise no deal, not really in the mood to breed 12.5% females

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
I think I might have spitbacks of both, if that is fine with you, we can trade for those. Otherwise no deal, not really in the mood to breed 12.5% females
me either XD im also in no rush to have these, theyre just 2 of the last 3 fossils im missing, so spitbacks are ok. pm me tomorrow so we can trade if youre ready!

also, what ability, and any nn?

me either XD im also in no rush to have these, theyre just 2 of the last 3 fossils im missing, so spitbacks are ok. pm me tomorrow so we can trade if youre ready!

also, what ability, and any nn?
ability for the chandelure? anything is fine... NN: Fandral

My fossils will have HA

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Hi there MattaPod , kinda interested in ur Regigigas. Would you take multiple BPs for it? I can even do shiny BPs :)
yes, two bps will be fine and i dont need them to be shiny. ill edit this post with what id like once i decide!

solar power - timid - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - air cutter, dragon dance, dragon rush, flare blitz
vital spirit - jolly - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - feint, hammer arm and whatever other 2 non-tutor egg moves you want

Last edited:
yes, two bps will be fine and i dont need them to be shiny. ill edit this post with what id like once i decide!

solar power - timid - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - air cutter, dragon dance, dragon rush, flare blitz
vital spirit - jolly - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - feint, hammer arm and whatever other 2 non-tutor egg moves you want
Sure thing :) I'll get working on them and will let you know as soon as they're done.

Hey we haven't talked a lot lately sorry for being in active for a while. Hope things are going well and good luck on the trade thread.

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Small Update: About to reset this copy of White, so decided to do some last minute stuff.

#645 Landorus-T | Ability: Intimidate | Nature: Adamant
OT: Jillian | ID No: 55230 | Lvl 70 UT
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Non Redis

#375 Metang | Ability: Clear Body | Nature: Adamant/Jolly
OT: Jillian | ID No: 55230 | Lvl 53 UT

Hi Mattapod, how are you? For the moment I still to be out of tradre because I'm very busy, but in this moment I can trade: I'm interested to those four event pokemon, but I ask you if I can have redistribution rights on them, so If they can be semi redis for me: I'll can trade them, but no one that got them from me are allowed to do the same. in this case I'm interested to them: in true I have all those Pokemon, but without redis right, that are what I search

#719 Diancie| Ability: Clear Body | Nature: Jolly
OT: OCT2014 | ID No: 10274 | Level 50 UT
Moves:
Notes: Legit wondercard.
SRd on Y version.

#150 Mewtwo | Ability: Pressure | Nature: Timid
OT: FEB2012 | ID No: 02112 | Lvl 70 UT
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Moves: Aura Sphere, Electroball, Psystrike, Shadow Ball
Notes: Injected Wondercard.

#491 Darkrai | Ability: Bad Dreams | Nature: Timid
OT: 2012MAY | ID No: 05092 | Lvl 50 UT
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Moves: Dark Void, Feint Attack, Nightmare, Ominous Wind

#643 Reshiram | Ability: Turboblaze | Nature: Timid
OT: SPR2012 | ID No: 03102 | Lvl 100 UT
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Blue Flare, Draco Meteor, Fusion Flare, Mist

obviusly, if you give me redis right on them I'll credit you as original trainer like I've done for other monster http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-ss-special-ball-inside.3522018/#post-5857085

thanks anyway mattapod: post in my trade thread if you change idea; naturally I'll pay more for the redis right (I forget to say this thing in my last postXD)

bye and good luck for you trade thread :)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Another shiny Feebas bc fish

#349 Feebas (m) | Ability: Oblivious | Nature: Modest
OT: Lorraine | ID No: 57832 | Lvl 1 UT
IVs: 31/17/31/30/31/31 - Hidden Power Electric
EMs: Confuse Ray, Haze, Hypnosis, Mirror Coat
Notes: Pseudo bolt-beaming derpfish.

Thanks to Sylveon Girl for hatching this for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)