Pokemon Worldwide wide wide wide wide [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with your thread! I should have your spitbacks ready soon, just waiting on one more HA 12.5... I'll have them sometime this weekend.

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
thanks everyone!

Good luck on your new thread! Are you gonna soft reset for any shiny legends with competitive IVs in the near future? :)
well, i was working on Jolly Verizion, but someone here got one first. I think I might reset my Y cart and go for flawless Bold Zapdos, havent decided yet. is there a certain one youre looking for?

thanks everyone!

well, i was working on Jolly Verizion, but someone here got one first. I think I might reset my Y cart and go for flawless Bold Zapdos, havent decided yet. is there a certain one youre looking for?
Nah, I was just asking cause I remembered our discussion from the SQSR thread :) But it's good to know that you're attempting to do one despite the almost impossible probability. Anyways, good luck!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
UPDATE:
Grand Opening Giveaway, thanks to MenezJul for the cloning services
New balls for HA Eevee, HA Poliwag, HA Squirtle courtesy of MagnusArcanum and Raistmagic
Timid Heal Ball Virizion

Last edited:
Free pie please. Oh yeah and could i jave one of them giveaway swirlixs pLease? Pretty please? Oh yes and im also intreasted in your regenerator heal ( it could be dream cant tell) ball slowpoke

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Hey Mattapod,
I would like one of those free pies and CMT for your HP Grass Zapdos, please. ^^
lets go zapdos for zapdos?
Good luck, and CMT for HP Fire Serperior please. Link below as the link in my signature is my old thread.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/my-trade-thread.3533185/
is the Fall2010 mew obtained by you? if so, id love one!
CMT for Zapdos :P
can we do love horsea, dive sawblue, lux feebas and relaxed TR ditto for my zapdos and premier larvesta?
Free pie please. Oh yeah and could i jave one of them giveaway swirlixs pLease? Pretty please? Oh yes and im also intreasted in your regenerator heal ( it could be dream cant tell) ball slowpoke
cool! swirlix is free, whats your offer for slowpoke? it is heal ball?

Moderator edit: Did these need to be 4 separate posts?

mattapod edit : no it did not! but i just figured out how to copy and paste quotes so thx for the pointers to keep my thread neat :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)