Status
Not open for further replies.
4v4 doubles
Training
Weakmons
No switching
All abilities
Yay items
Arena: Funky Arena in which all effect chances are either doubled or 0, flip at end of round.

Maxim said:
TIO said:
Maxim said:
Thanks for reffing!

Heiss [Metang]
Nature: Sassy (Special Defense increased by *, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Steel:
Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Clear Body:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 43 (50/1.15)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 6 (202.5 kg)
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 5/9
MC: 0
DC: 2/5

Attacks (13):
Magnet Rise
Take Down
Metal Claw
Confusion
Scary Face
Miracle Eye
Pursuit
Psychic
Bullet Punch
Meteor Mash

Iron Defense
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt

Marco [Ralts] (M)
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Psychic:
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize:
(Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace: (Can be Activated) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Telepathy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 2 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 34 (40/1.15)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 1/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Hypnosis
Psychic

Disable
Encore
Confuse Ray

Will-o-Wisp
Thunder Wave
Psyshock

Salazar [Tepig] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Fire:
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze:
(Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Thick Fat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:

HP: 100
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 39 (45/1.15) (-)
Base Rank Total: 14

DC: 1/5

Attacks (17):
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Defense Curl
Flame Charge
Smog
Rollout
Take Down
Head Smash
Flare Blitz

Endeavor
Magnitude
Yawn

Protect
Fire Blast
Scald
Wild Charge
It's 4v4.
Blast it, I could've sworn that was four. Guess I need to preview message more.

Here's the last one.

Gafka [Nidoran] (M)
Nature: Quiet (Special Attack increased by *, Speed lowered by 15%, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Poison:
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Poison Point:
(Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Hustle (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 43 (50/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 2/9
DC: 2/5

Attacks (18):
Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Tackle
Horn Attack
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Attack
Helping Hand
Toxic Spikes
Poison Jab

Counter
Disable
Endure

Protect
Venoshock
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
King Serperior said:

Deino [Blue-Eyes] (Male)
Nature: Naughty (+Atk, -Sp.Def)

Type:
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be enabled)This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+1)
SpD: Rank 1 (-1)
Spe: 38
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

MC: 4
DC: N/A
KOC: 0

Attacks:
1). Tackle
2). Dragon Rage
3). Focus Energy
4). Bite
5). Headbutt
6). Dragonbreath
7). Roar
8). Crunch
9). Earth Power
10). Dark Pulse
11). Head Smash
12). Protect
13). Substitute
14). Thunder Wave

Larvitar [Greymon] (Male)
Quiet (-Speed, +Sp.Atk)

Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Guts: (innate)This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Sand Veil (DW - Locked): (Innate)This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3 (+1)
Spe: 35 (-10 evasion)
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Moves:
1). Bite
2). Leer
3). Sandstorm
4). Screech
5). Chip Away
6). Rock Slide
7). Scary Face
8). Curse
9). Iron Head
10). Pursuit
11). Protect
12). Earthquake
13). Double Team

Abra [Negotiate] (Male)
Nature: Relaxed (+Def, -10 Evasion, -15% Speed)

Type:
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate)Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Inner Focus: (Innate)When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Magic Guard: (innate)This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 2 (+1)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 76.5 -> 76 (-10 Evasion)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Moves:
1). Teleport
2). Encore
3). Guard Split
4). Ice Punch
5). Psyshock
6). Shadow Ball
7). Energy Ball

Dwebble- Landslide (M)
Nature: Adamant (Atk up, SpA decreased)
Type: Bug/Rock
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Shell Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Weak Armor (DW): (Can Be Enabled) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Stats:

Hp: 90
Atk(+): 4
Def: 3
SpA(-): 1
SpD: 2
Spe: 55
SC: 1
WC: 3
BRT: 14

EC: 5/6
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
1). Fury Cutter
2). Rock Blast
3). Withdraw
4). Sand-Attack
5). Faint Attack
6). Smack Down
7). Rock Polish
8). Bug Bite
9). Stealth Rock
10). Shell Smash
11). Rock Wrecker
12). Rock Slide
13). X-Scissor
14). Sand Tomb
15). Counter
16). Endure
17). Earthquake
18). Stone Edge
19). Hone Claws
KS sends.
Maxim Sends and orders.
KS orders.

"So, Max, we meet again on the field of battle. I hope you like the tranceivers I had built nearby. They'll play a major part in this battle.

Anyway, Go, Blue-Eyes and Negotiate!!"

"Why must Future Fusion be banned now?"

"Snore....." (Thought-speak) <Don't worry, I will back you up.>

"Yes, we meet again eh? Prepare to lose."

"Come on out Gafka and Heiss!"

"Well, what are we waiting for, let's crush some heads!"

"They will fall before my vast intellect."

Maxim: "All right! Guys, I really need that Deino gone, so hit it with all you've got!"

Gafka (Nidoran): Ice Beam (Deino)~Poison Jab (Deino)~Ice Beam (Deino)
If Deino is under the effects of Protect when you are about to attack him, then use Venoshock (Abra) that action.

Heiss (Metang): Meteor Mash (Deino)~Iron Head (Deino)~Meteor Mash (Deino)
If Deino is under the effects of Protect when you are about to attack him, then redirect your current action to Abra.

For both: If Deino is knocked out, then redirect all remaining actions to Abra.

"Ok, Blue-Eyes, use Protect while Negotiate Teleports!! After that, Blue-Eyes needs to use Earth Power on Metang while Negotiate needs to Psyshock the Nidoran!! Finally, Use full power on that Metang!!"

"Really? Are you really taking advantage of his Substitution? I like it!"

<I knew you would do that. I will do as you command.>

Blue-Eyes: Protect (Self) ~ Earth Power (Metang) ~ Earth Power (Metang)
Negotiate: Teleport (Self) ~ Psyshock (Nidoran) ~ Shadow Ball (Metang)

Round Begin!

90|80
100|100
Fine|Fine

Vs.

90|90
100|100
Fine|Fine​
Deino used Protect! -7 en
Abra used Teleport! -6 en
5745=Metang goes first
Metang used Meteor Mash! -6 en, miss
Nidoran used Poison Jab! -5 en, miss

Abra used Psyshock! -5 en, 194 crit, -(8+3+3+3)*1.5=24.5 hp
8829=Metang
Metang used Iron Head! -5 en, 6597 no flinch, 6402 no crit, -(8+3+1.5)=12.5 hp
Nidoran used Poison Jab! -9 en, 7748 no poison, 2155 no crit, -(8+3-2)=9 hp
Deino used Earth Power! -7 en, 1244 no SpD drop, 669 no crit, -(9-2)*1.5=10.5 hp

Abra used Shadow Ball! -6 en, 8104 no SpD drop, 3192 no crit, -(8)=8 hp
124=Nidoran
Nidoran used Ice Beam! -7 en, 8572 no freeze, 1531 no crit, -(10+3-2)*1.5=16.5 hp
Metang used Meteor Mash! -6 en, 3250 hit, 6094 no Att boost, 3625 no crit, -(10+3+1.5)=14.5 hp
Deino used Earth Power! -11 en, 6486 no -SpD, 2999 no crit, -(9-2)*1.5=10.5 hp

Round End!

39|80
75|83
Fine|Fine

Vs.

66|65
79|83
Fine|Fine​

"Looks like Max is on top this round. However, I have a Strategy in mind!"

"Imma gonna stomp this fool outta existance!!"

<I guess I might as well help.....>

Blue-Eyes: (Hustle Activate) Crunch ~ Earth Power ~ Crunch (All Metang)
Negotiate: Shadow Ball (Metang) ~ Psyshock (Nidoran) ~ Shadow Ball (Metang)

Sub: If Metang faints, both mons redirect all attacks at Nidoran.

Uh, slight screw up with the reffing, I changed Nidoran's sub to use Venoshock so I wouldn't incur an Energy penalty.

With that in mind...

"All right guys. Gafka, make that Deino faint with even more attacks! As for you Heiss, let's set up an Iron Defense to give that Deino some recoil, then start focusing your attacks on that Abra."

Both: "Sounds good"

Metang: Iron Defense~Meteor Mash (Abra)~Bullet Punch (Abra)

Nidoran: Ice Beam (Deino)~Poison Jab (Deino)~Ice Beam (Deino)
If Deino is knocked out, replace remaining actions with Thunderbolt (Abra)

But you changed it after KS ordered, so I didn't count it. >.>
Round Begin!

39|80
75|83
Fine|Fine

Vs.

66|65
79|83
Fine|Fine​
4605 no effects
Abra used Shadow Ball! -10 en, 1949 no crit, -(8)=8 hp
407=Nidoran
Nidoran used Ice Beam! -11 en, 5548 no crit, -(10+3-2)*1.5=16.5 hp
Metang used Iron Defense! -6 en, +2 Def
Deino used Crunch! -5 en, 4320 hit, 4618 no crit, -(8+3+3)-3=11 hp, 3.6666666666666666666667 recoil damage
End Action

Abra used Psyshock! -5 en, 2557 no crit, -(8+3+3)*1.5=21 hp
2749=Nidoran
Nidoran used Poison Jab! -9 en, 6876 no crit, -(8+3-2)=9 hp
Metang used Meteor Mash! -6 en, 4221 hit, 179 crit, -(10+3+3+1.5)=14.5 hp
Deino used Earth Power! -7 en, 7990 no crit, -(9-2)*1.5=10.5 hp
End Action

Metang used Bullet Punch! -3 en, 6271 no crit, -(4+3+1.5)=8.5 hp
Abra used Shadow Ball! -6 en, 2582 no crit, -(8)=8 hp
Nidoran used Ice Beam! -7 en it killed okay?

Round End!

KO|57
KO|62
KO|Fine

Vs.

45|27
53|68
Fine|+1 Def​

"Larvitar? All right, it's your funeral. Metang, see if you can't get some damage on that Larvitar before you go down. Nidoran, help out Metang, then focus your attention on that Abra!"

Metang: Meteor Mash + Bullet Punch combo~Cooldown (Bullet Punch)~Meteor Mash (All on Larvitar)
If Larvitar uses Protect (Larvitar) A1, then use Pursuit + Pursuit combo (Abra) instead.

Nidroan: Helping Hand (Metang)~Ice Beam (Abra)~Thunderbolt (Abra)
If Abra uses Encore A2, then use Protect A2.

"No matter what, you're not getting out of this without something getting mutilated."

"Looks like I have a plan. After a carefull discussion on #capasb, my plans are set into motion. Sorry, Negoriate."

<Time.....I will buy it for you......>

"Let me show you the Ultimate Terror!!!"

Negotiate: Encore (Nidoran) ~ Shadow Ball (Metang) ~ Shadow Ball (Metang)
KO: If Metang faints, Redirect all attacks at Nidoran and change them to Psyshock.

Greymon: Protect ~ Earthquake ~ Earthquake
KO: If Metang faints, redirect all attacks at Nidoran and change them to Iron Head.

EDIT: Greymon the Larvitar has an Amulet Coin

Not too sure what your situation currently is, TIO, but I will ask for a Subref starting about 12:00 PM GMT -5.

I would rather not do this, but I am with Max here.....

I haven't been able to get on much over the weekend, so I'm catching up on everything.
Expect reffing soon.

Round Begin!

90|57
100|62
Fine|Fine

Vs.

45|27
53|68
Fine|+1 Def​
53=no effects

Larvitar used Protect! -7 en
Abra used Encore! -10 en, Encore
Nidoran used Ice Beam! -7 en, 5662 no crit, -(10+2+1.5)*1.5=20.25 hp, blocked, -8.1 en
Metang used Pursuit+Pursuit! -24.5 en, 9423 no crit, -(9+1.5)*1.5=15.75 hp

Abra used Shadow Ball! -6 en, 8510 no crit, -(8)=8 hp
Nidoran used Ice Beam! -7 en, 1665 no crit, -(10+2+1.5)*1.5=20.25 hp
Larvitar used Earthquake! -6 en, 1116, 1225, 8314 no crits, -(10+3-1.5)*1.5=17.25 hp Metang, -(10+3+1.5)*1.5-1.5=20.25 hp Nidoran, -(10+3+1.5)=14.5 hp Abra, Dead Metang

Abra used Psyshock! -5 en, 8293 no crit, -(8+3+3)*1.5=21 hp
Nidoran used Thunderbolt! -7 en, 9625 no crit, -(10+2+1.5)=13.5 hp
Larvitar used Earthquake! -10 en, 6311, 6630 no crits, -21.75 hp Nidoran, -14.5 hp Abra, Dead Nidoran, Dead Abra

Round End!

70|Dead
69|Dead
Fine|Dead

Vs.

Dead|Dead
Dead|Dead
Dead|Dead​

"So, Max, are you ready? The end is drawing closer now."

"I need to Digivolve now!!"

"Click-click-click" (Lets do it!!)

Greymon: Rock Slide ~ Bite (Ralts) ~ Rock Slide
Sub: If targeted by Will-o-Wisp, use Protect, but not 2X in a row, and push actions down.
KO: If Tepig faints, redirect at Ralts and change all actions to Rock Slide.

Landslide: Hone Claws ~ Stone Edge (Tepig) ~ Stone Edge (Tepig)
KO: If Tepig faints, redirect at Ralts and change all actions to Bug Bite

"You bet I am ready! I'm not going down that easily."

Theme Music

"Burn them, burn them all down!"

"Uh...this looks bad."

Maxim: "No worries, I have a plan."

Ralts will Trace Sturdy.

Marco (Ralts): Encore (Dwebble)~Will-o-Wisp (Larvitar)~Will-o-Wisp (Larvitar)
If Larvitar is burned before A3, then use Confuse Ray (Larvitar) A3

Salazar (Tepig): Scald (Larvitar)~Yawn (Dwebble)~Scald (Larvitar)

Round Begin!

70|90
69|100
Fine|Fine

Vs.

90|100
100|100
Fine|Fine​
Ralts traced Sturdy!
4817=no effects
Dwebble used Hone Claws! -6 en, +1 Att, +1 Acc
Tepig used Scald! -6 en, 8624 no crit, -(8+1.5)*2.25=21.375 hp
Larvitar used Rock Slide! -5 en, 6841 3966 both hit, 3309 2473 no crits, -(8+3+1.5)*1.5=18.75 hp Tepig, -(8+3-1+1.5)=11.5 hp Ralts
Ralts used Encore! -10 en, Dwebble is locked on Hone Claws

Larvitar used Protect! -7 en
Tepig used Yawn! -7 en, drowsy Dewebble
Ralts used Will-o-Wisp! -7 en, Blocked

Tepig used Scald! -6 en, 8012 no crit, -(8+1.5)*2.25=21.375 hp
Larvitar used Rock Slide! -5 en, 4183 6896 both hit, 6884 9580 no crits, -(8+3+1.5-2)*1.5=15.75 hp Tepig, -(8+3-1+1.5-2)=9.5 hp Ralts
Ralts used Confuse Ray! -11 en, 7200 hit, burn Larvitar
-2 hp Larvitar

Round End!

25|90
52|82
Burn|+2 Att, +2 Acc, Drowsy

Vs.

68|65
72|81
Fine|Fine​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)