1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

McDonald's answers to the public

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Thunda, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Thunda

Thunda

http://www.makeupyourownmind.co.uk/questions.html

McDonald's have been accepting questions from the public with a promise to answer each one seriously - and they delivered.

2. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

man thunda's been pasting this into fluodome for the last hour and all anyone's been saying is <nick> hahahahaha

these are fucking amazing.
  3. junior

junior heard ur boyf was away this weekend, wanna meet at my place
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

that one is fucking gold hahahhaa. I lol'd so hard in #fluo. All of these are great actually.

thunda i love you soo much (no homo)
  4. Venom

Venom red eyes no visine
    is a Team Rater Alumnus

hahaha I'm still loling from IRC fucking gold
  5. WishJirachi

WishJirachi

Black Jumper? What the?

Anyways I can't stop loling.
  6. darkie

darkie mfw i see alison brie
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Super Moderatoris a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Public Relations

hahahah i loved
    soo sooo sooooooo much
  7. BlueCookies

BlueCookies April Fools 2009 Participant
    is a VGC 2012 Masters World Champion

Oh my God, this was great.
    I just can't stop laughing. All of them were hillarious.

Wow, I just went to that link and there are so many great questions and answers. I think I may email them a question.
  8. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

I asked them if they supported competitive Pokemon, waiting for answer.
  9. NESgamer

NESgamer

Q: Why do McFlurries fill the sad, lonely, gaping void in my life?

A: That is a good question, but it's one that the team cannot answer, unfortunately. However, McDonald's is glad that you enjoy the McFlurry and hopes that it continues to bring a smile to your face. (January 2008)

This one is my favorie xD.

------
    Q. When I was six years old I visited McDonalds with my cousin Frank. That day we met Ronald McDonald and The Hamburglar. My cousin Frank was inspired by Ronald and is now a succesful clown. I was inspired by the Hamburglar and am tempted to get into a life of crime. Will McDonalds reinstate this character so I can meet with him and exchange hints and tips? I don't want to end up in jail.

A. Hamburglar is no longer used in McDonald's UK advertising, and there are no plans to re-introduce him. (November 2007)

This guy delivered as well with his question.

Btw, i think all the questions of "something gross on my food" are not funny, you know the answer before sending it.

This was a noble effort though.
    Q.- I heard that someone found a human penis in their big mac, is this true?
    A.-This is not true. (May 2008)
  10. Synre

Synre
    is a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

lets get married at mcdonalds baby, i'll get the medium fry to roll out the rings and you can get the 10 piece nuggets for the flower girl to spread
  11. Raikage

Raikage

This is incredible

I am definitely eating macs today
  12. Mr.378

Mr.378

I remember seeing this on one of gameFAQs social Boards. Still as funny as the first time.
  13. RyouChan

RyouChan

14. Is it true that Ronald Mcdonald used to be a normal 16yr old employee before he had an accident and fell into the deep fryer and came out all clown like and mentally retarded? I heard he couldn't speak at all anymore and never left the restaurant so McDonalds covered it up by making him the mascot. I saw this in PETA's documentary on your restaurant. Please set him free. This is a gross violation of child bondage laws.

Ronald McDonald has been the company's Chief Happiness Officer since 1963 and he's definitely well and free as you can see at his website www.bigredshoes.co.uk. McDonald's can only assume that the 'documentary' you saw was fictitious. (August 2007)
  14. Vampy34

Vampy34

oh my god this is amazing

i love you thunda (maybe homo)
  15. goborage

goborage

Man I wish you could rep people on these forums. You rock Thunda. As funny as the questions are, I really love the deadpan seriousness of the replies.

Q: Why are your staff greasyer than your food (nearly). Do you have a hygiene test?

A: Many young people as well as older people suffer from or have skin problems at some point in their lives.

Haha.

I submitted mine and they said they'll get to it in 2 weeks.
  16. Cooper

Cooper
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

I stopped at mentally ******ed because I was laughing too hard.
  17. kd24

kd24 yo daddy musta been a drug dealer? why, cuz you're dope
    is a Pokemon Researcheris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

This and the "black ronald" were the best imo

edit: I asked a question they will get back to me in a bit. I need to remember the question though. I think it was:

Q: Being an avid pokemon player I would like to know mcdonalds take on smogon as being the best pokemon site in the world. I am wondering if you could put a picture of me and ronald on the wall of every mcdonalds because hes the best at burgers and im the best at pokemon.

then I put something wierd at the bottom. they will get back to me in 2 weeks or less.
  18. Mastadi

Mastadi

19. Doomsday

Doomsday
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I really enjoy this lol, I hope they answer chaos' question

(nice avatar mastadi)
  20. sanjay120

sanjay120

Asked: 'how? what purpose does your store serve?'

Eagerly awaiting reply!
  21. cim

cim happiness is such hard work
    is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Missed one.

I asked if they would sponsor scooter riders.
  22. Vidd

Vidd

How very disappointing.
  23. hybrid

hybrid

sent in a question asking for advice on EV spreads
  24. Steelicks

Steelicks Come here and Battle me!
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

oh my god... this was almost the funniest thing ive ever read
  25. Stallion

Stallion Joe Cool
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

This was my fav but they were all amazing!

Also it says Fat McDonald's above my quote :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)