1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

McDonald's answers to the public

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Thunda, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Bogmire

Bogmire

rofl
  2. matty

matty I did stuff a long time ago for the site
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Hahaha, the ones that Cookie posted were the best so far.

Good thread
  3. darkie

darkie i didn't choose the mug lyfe
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Super Moderatoris a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Public Relations

4. leafgreen386

leafgreen386

For some reason I read the response that darkie posted as "No. McDonald’s food menu items are created to be addictive."
  5. Hyra

Hyra
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Same here. I think that response would be much better.
  6. Invective

Invective

yeah, thats how i read it as well. i thought it was a better answer.
    and on an unrelated tangent,
    [​IMG]
    shit, i do believe theyre lying to us.
  7. matty

matty I did stuff a long time ago for the site
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Oh S.H.I.T.Z!
  8. darkie

darkie i didn't choose the mug lyfe
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Super Moderatoris a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Public Relations

fuck it doesn't say that? that's how i read it!
  9. Master Mikaruge

Master Mikaruge

10. DragonPoke

DragonPoke

LOL. I think worms would be better tasting and more nutritious than, well, a Big Mac... BTW, they're usually eaten along with fried crickets and some other goodies. Yum yum.
  11. gaudetjaja

gaudetjaja

IIRC worms, crickets, ants and other small animals are daily food in Mexico?

Anyhow, I´m curious how they will answer to my question:
  12. the Lexx

the Lexx

haha these are great. better answers to the stupid questions than I expected.

3. no offense, but the fries at burger king are nice than yours. can you steal their recipe?
    McDonald's believes that its French Fries taste great and current has no plans to change them. However it's a matter of personal taste, and the company respects your opinion. (July 2008)

1. me and a friend are argueing ove how much a bog mac cost in 1989 could you plz tell me thanks
    The Big Mac was approximately £1.19 back in 1989. Hope this settles the argument once and for all. (May 2008)

15. is it true that you have machines that forcibly pump out the smell of your special sauce into the streets thus tricking peoples subconcious into believing they want to eat your meat?

21. what can u do for me if i realize that the meal i have bought from mcdonald is not enough hot?

32. If I order 10 Big Macs at once, will you're staff ridicule me, call me Mr Blobby and generally desimate my self esteem?
    McDonald's staff are there to look after you and make sure that you have everything you need. Want to order 10 Big Macs? Go ahead, the staff will certainly not ridicule you or call you names. (November 2007)

53. Is it true that if I insult a member of staff they will deposit some of their bodily fluids in/on my meal?

100. what is the purpose of mcdonalds ?

118. Why does your food suck so much? It's like all you do is come up with the most disgustingly unhealthy food products and server it out of the some of the most unsanitary restaurants I've ever had the misfortune to vistit.
    McDonald’s uses free range eggs for its breakfast menu items. The shell eggs are cracked open and cooked on the hot grill using a poaching cylinder to give the eggs their shape. In addition, the eggs for the Big Breakfast are scrambled in the restaurant using a liquid free range egg and milk mixture. The liquid egg is 80 percent free range egg and 20 percent milk. The eggs in the bagel are cooked on the hot grill and folded, again using a liquid free range egg and milk mixture.
  13. DragonPoke

DragonPoke

They're tasty, at least the crickets are... worms are mostly from Maguey plants... I think worms form Agave (which Tequila is made of) are eaten too. And I don't remember how they call the ants, but they're gourmet food, seasonal and expensive :p... quite the gastronomy I think.

BTW, I loved your question. Perhaps they'll offer a super special burger of some sort.
  14. Acme

Acme

20. You say 100% Beef in your burgers ? Well 100% includes anything off a COW because a Cow is 100% of it body and that includes from the tip of it's nose to the end of it's tail and EVERYTHING in between?

21. I have a few questions about Ronald McDonald. What size bra does he wear? What is his sexual preference? What pants size is he. What ring size is he? Does he like ninjas or pirates? Has he ever considered suicide? Why does he wear red shoes? I heard he likes mudkips? Does he like tacos? Is the cake a lie?
  15. Minwu

Minwu

Answers...?
  16. NESgamer

NESgamer

Yeah that's correct, not like it's daily food but there is a species of crickets (raised on farms for their consumption) that they use on the south of the country to make different meals. I haven't eaten it myself, but some say it's tasty.

Found that post interesting xP.
  17. Sir Spanky

Sir Spanky

This thread seriously delivered. I decided to quote one or two of my favourites as some people have done, but I seriously couldn't narrow it down. Very lol-worthy.
  18. art-of-tennis

art-of-tennis

19. RODANK

RODANK im a meat collector
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributor

20. FDS

FDS

21. Master Mikaruge

Master Mikaruge

Once again I lol'd
  22. Wishy

Wishy

Ahaha... Priceless. The answers to some of them were amazing.
  23. DiamondDust

DiamondDust

what would they say if we asked them if they like mudkips born in the uk?
  24. Mastadi

Mastadi

They would ask you if you like them, and if yes why don't you order some more big macs.
  25. Eersnot

Eersnot

What? Of coarse that's not true. As said before some insects maybe considered gourmet but that's true of all countries, like France with snails.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)