1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

McDonald's answers to the public

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Thunda, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Acme

Acme

8. Is it true that there is more nutitional value in your packaging than in your food? p.s. and why do your burgers look (and taste) like cow pats?

9. Ok, I wanna know, who killed the Hamburglar? You keep saying that he's not around anymore, so I assume he's dead. Did Ronald do it? What would happen if Ronald was convicted of murder? Would you need a new mascot?

5. Hello Mr Mcdonald. I am Olusegun Obasanjo from Nigeria. You will know one reason I come this country is for special choice of food to eat. Are there plans to please your loyal African customer with a bush meat selection. I look forward to your Bush MeatNuggets.
    Sorry, but McDonald's currently has no plan to introduce this. If you feel strongly about seeing you ideas on the menu, please contact the Customer Service Team by using the 'Contact Us' link at www.mcdonalds.co.uk or by calling the helpline on 08705 244622. The team is always keen to hear your suggestions.

2. i tell all my friends that mcdonalds in dagenham essex served ribbena about 8 years ago. not one person believes me. was i dreaming this or can you prove me right. thanks for your time. frank
    According to the records, there is no evidence of this. Sorry! (August 2007)
  2. eryz

eryz

This made me laugh non-stop!

5616. does mc donalds rule the world?
    A: No.

Come to think of it, actually, they do rule the world. They have brainwashed many of us to eat their (junk) food.
  3. tape-type

tape-type

Alper told me to do it

Now to wait 2 weeks.

Edit: Also, I decided to ask this one, because I'm really curious.

4. Stoo

Stoo

Q: Can I has cheezburger???

A: Of course. Please visit your nearest McDonald's restaurant to buy one.

xD
  5. Tauros

Tauros

i asked this:
    im waiting for the answer

Edit: i also couldnt resit to ask this:
  6. shadowbulba

shadowbulba

lol thats too funny.
  7. Sir Spanky

Sir Spanky

Gonna have to bump this. The UK social board on gamefaqs have gotten into this fad and there are a few more excellent Q&A's.

Q. What is the best burger to serve with a 1982 Cheval Blanc? Does the mix and match of a bacon double cheese perfectly complement the ethereal and complex nose of the wine, or would I be better with a simple meat dish, such as a big mac and fries?

A. Have you not considered the Quarter Pounder with Cheese? A timeless classic meets a once-in-a-generation legendary vintage. The bold flavours of 100 percent beef patty blend beautifully with the velvety smoothness of the wine; a match made in heaven.

Q. I had a friend who worked at a supermarket, and the other day he was telling me about all the different kinds of meat you can get. Mince meat, pork, lamb, veal, beef, sausages, bacon, pepperoni, salami, ribs, rabbit, duck, goose, turkey, chicken, gammon, wings, etc... So my question would be this: Boxers or briefs?

A. Whichever you prefer. (July 2008)

Q. Why do you bother posting polite and sensible answers to every unbelievably stupid quesion that people thow your way?

A. The Make Up Your Own Mind site has certainly had some bizarre questions - there have been some strange and wacky myths about McDonald’s food. The Make Up Your Own Mind website aims to provide answers to genuine concerns and misconceptions that customers might have, and the company takes the serious questions with the more quirky ones. Where the questions are offensive or repetitive, the Make Up Your Own Mind team won’t answer them.

Q: Are McDonalds burgers made from 100% beef; from whole cuts of forequarter and flank, similar to the mince I might buy in the supermarket; perhaps with a pinch of salt and pepper added after cooking? I don't think this has been covered yet.

A: Yes, that is spot on. (June 2007)

Q. I heard that your milkshake was made from chicken hooves, is this true? I know the rumors about the nuggets being all beaks and feet and burgers being filled out with chicken are no longer true but I can't believe the milkshake is also chicken enriched!

A. Chicken hooves! No, there are definitely no chicken hooves in the milkshakes, or any other chicken parts for that matter. The Chicken McNuggets are made from carefully deboned white chicken breast meat. They do not contain feet, beaks or even the darker cuts of chicken meat. There are many rumours and urban myths about McDonald’s ingredients and if you want any further information all food, ingredients and nutritional information are available online in 'Eat Smart' section of www.mcdonalds.co.uk under the 'Nutrition Counter' section.
  8. Cooper

Cooper
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

chicken hooves
  9. Murkrow

Murkrow

I never noticed the resemblance. :o

I'm not sure I like the idea of foisting internet memes onto the poor "Make Up Your Own Mind" team. For one, these memes are probably obscure to the person whose job it is to answer these, and for two, all you're going to get is a copy/paste reply to whichever part of the question was remotely relevant.
  10. Scrubs

Scrubs

Best one IMO
  11. tape-type

tape-type

That one was just plain horrible =/
  12. Yaridovich

Yaridovich

this one has easily got to be my favorite
  13. Mike B

Mike B

holy shit this is better than bash.org
  14. Fatality

Fatality

Gold...

*Emails McDonald's a dumbass question*
  15. keloggsequent

keloggsequent

okay having just received the answer to my question that i asked them nearly 5 months ago(july) i will bring back this thread

girlfriend problems
  16. Itchni

Itchni

On the first hand, Woah thread necro. But on the other hand, thats hilarous :P
  17. monkfish

monkfish what are birds?
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

im glad you brought this thread back because it is great

18. Stoo

Stoo

loling
  19. NESgamer

NESgamer

2. McDonald's, we've had a rocky history together. Will we ever be able to patch things up?
    -Thank you for your question. Everyone deserves a second chance... (November 2008)

6. Can Mcdonalds try and discourage moronic teenagers from visiting the store. will mcdonalds have bouncers on their doors?

- People from all walks of life are welcome in McDonald’s restaurants throughout the UK. In some, such as in London’s West End for example, there are security staff posted on the door at certain times of the day to help ensure restaurants remain family friendly environments.

6140. does mc donalds rule the world?

- No.

Hahaha
  20. Olie

Olie

Rofl
  21. Invective

Invective

oh shit, theyre not human.
  22. sumginazu

sumginazu

I'm lovin' this thread
  23. Minwu

Minwu

You get an E-mail notification when your question is answered, right? Mine's been taking forever.
  24. Thorns

Thorns

This is great, just submitted a question.
  25. Neverlend

Neverlend

Damn,i think i crossed the line with my last question...

¿Is true that you used corpses of M.I.A soldiers to make the big mac?

I'm waiting for the sue

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)