McGillicuddy's Bazaar - A trade shop by Hozu and Eyedol (now with some 6th gen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hozu, just bred this: 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Dragon Dance, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang Tyrunt

Was hoping for a Mega Blastoise. Let me know.

Interested in Gastly Timid with Disable or a Scyther that is Adamant with technician for your spit-back squirtles?
The male should complement the females IVs please :) I'm patient enough to use your spit-back to breed.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Interested in Gastly Timid with Disable or a Scyther that is Adamant with technician for your spit-back squirtles?
The male should complement the females IVs please :) I'm patient enough to use your spit-back to breed.
At this time I only need a female Gastly with at least a 31 in defense knowing Disable, and ideally other egg moves. I already have a Scyther. I can't trade a pair of mine for one of yours, sorry.

Eyedol I'm interested in the following:

Manaphy/Manaphy ★ #490 Lv 1

Timid - Hydration
Tail Glow - Bubble - Water Sport
31 12 31 31 31 31
UT
HP Dragon 68
Eyedol/11177

I can offer this in return:

#641 Lv. 40 Tornadus
Naïve |Prankster
31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: None
-Revenge, Air Cutter, Extrasensory &Agility
Non-redis
Codes used: 100% catch rate

Hey Hozu I just started breeding again for this Gen. I do have 31/x/x/31/31/31 Protean Froakie though. Can I ask for one of the egg move Fennekin if possible for it?

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Hozu I just started breeding again for this Gen. I do have 31/x/x/31/31/31 Protean Froakie though. Can I ask for one of the egg move Fennekin if possible for it?
Sorry, I already got a female 31/x/31/31/31/31 one in a trade. :/

Everyone is breeding Froakies, pick something that (almost) nobody has. :p

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Updated with Adamant and Jolly egg move Absol (Baton Pass/Megahorn/Play Rough/Zen Headbutt).

Hey Hozu can I have a Male Squirtle with 31/x/x/31/31/31 please ^_^ I do have spitback Eevees available now in addition to my Froakies lol.

Last edited:
I do have a Female Eevee Bold in a premier Ball with 31/31/x/31/31/x if you want that one. Yeah its kinda sucky lol.

Hozu - Is the Non-shiny bold DW Slowpoke (Caught in a dream Ball) a male or a female?

Also could you CMT for that Slowpoke, please?

Slowpoke/Slowpoke ♂/♀ #79 Lv 40
Bold - Regenerator (DW)
Headbutt - Water Pulse - Zen Headbutt - Slack Off
31 2 31 31 31 31
UTAce/09901
Non-Redis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)