Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Frustration
- Fire Blast

Mega Altaria is the focal point of the team with kind of uncommon weaknesses besides steel,Dragon Dance Frustrations power is apocalypse starting but Frustration is here strictly because it is its best STAB without recoil.Earthquake kills two of our weaknesses in steel and poison also heatran is common again.Once the opponent thinks they've figured me out and switch into a physical wall e.g. Ferrothorn or an Ice Type to do me in I can use fireblast to kill with ease.Dragon Dance works beautifully on Altaria because of its natural bulkiness i can set up 2-4 per match and begin a sweep.

Shark (Garchomp) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Fire Blast
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake
- Outrage

The revenge killer and our main mega mence stopper,Fire Blast kills Ferrothorns that I predict to switch in trying to be cheeky and it also deals with Weavile.Poison Jab kills Fairy types such as Sylvon which will kill us easily but since we are scarfed we outspeed and kill all the things lol.Earthquake is the strongest Ground STAB and destroys Heatran easily also scarf Outrage should obliterate Mega Salamence and just about anything short of a ferrothorn.

Toad (Greninja) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 40 Atk / 216 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Low Kick
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

you thought Greninja was done?NO by December it will be the top on the OU usage statistics.Low Kick is a new move i believe it gets this gen I intend to use this to kill Tyranitars since sand seems to be trying to revamp itself.Gunk Shot takes care of Clefables,Sylveon and opposing Altaria.Ice Beam kills Mega Salamence as long as it doesn't have a sub or a DD up it kills Pidgeot and Landorus-Therian so those powerful megas are counted for and as soon as they get put on the playing field they're just about dead.HydroPump kills Camerupts,Zards and many more fire or the ever so common ground/rock types.

Magnezone @ Light Clay
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Discharge
- Hidden Power [Fire]

The point of this Magnezone is to eliminate opposing steel types which took a spike in usage during gen 6.Light Screen AND Reflect do well for the teams defense basically :I.Discharge is a good STAB that has a chance to paralyze the foes which renders fast pokemon in a fast metagame useless.Hidden Power fire is there to get rid of Mega Aggron,Ferrothorn and Scizor.

Chandelure @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower
- Energy Ball
- Trick
With two weaknesses to fighting I thought that Chandelure would be ideal to deal with the random High Jump Kicks and other fighting type moves.Shadow Ball is its strongest ghost STAB to deal with gengar and other psychic/ghost types.Flamethrower is there to cover for terrakions ice and grass weakness and it also helps that it is STAB.Energy Ball kills Chandelures two most used weaknesses,ground and water.Trick locks things that have no use for choice specs.

Terrakion @ Wide Lens
Ability: Justified
EVs: 96 HP / 156 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
Terrakion is our setup sweeper that once it gets a sub up can bluff a choice scarf with max speed also stone miss is now almost 100% accurate with wide lens.Substitute makes use of its bulk to set up a swords dance and sweep from that point on.Close Combat destroys everything that threatens terrakion and since we are max speed we usually outspeed our threats keeping us behind our sub and still a death machine.Stone Edge is to get rid of Talon Flames and all of the other ice,fire and flying types. aim

Pent

dumb broad
A few of things.

Give Altaria at least 16 Sp Atk.
Make Terrakion Focus Sash.
Change Fire Blast to Stone Edge on Garchomp.
Make Chandelure Scarf.
Don't use Magnezone for Screens, use Espeon/Klefki for this.
Greninja was never done. Don't run Low Kick and Gunk Shot, if you're doing this, you might as well just run physical.
No recovery. At all. You have no Leftovers/Wish Passers/etc. That's why I say run Espeon for dual screens, wish pass and set up for the hyper offense. It also has magic bounce, so take advantage of that.

EDIT: You say bulk/natural bulk, but you have no HP EVs/Recovery for your supposed "Bulky"
Pokemon. Altaria really can't live a super-effective hit from anything, especially a Gyro Ball.

Last edited:
A few of things.

Make Chandelure Scarf.
Greninja was never done. Don't run Low Kick and Gunk Shot, if you're doing this, you might as well just run physical.
No recovery. At all. You have no Leftovers/Wish Passers/etc. That's why I say run Espeon for dual screens, wish pass and set up for the hyper offense. It also has magic bounce, so take advantage of that.

EDIT: You say bulk/natural bulk, but you have no HP EVs/Recovery for your supposed "Bulky"
Pokemon. Altaria really can't live a super-effective hit from anything, especially a Gyro Ball.
then what do I do with Garchomp and its Scarf

A few of things.

Make Chandelure Scarf.

Espeon is also weak to dark and ghost same as chandelure and 2 scarfs on one team?

Scotti

we back.
Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 120 HP / 180 Atk / 208 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Heal Bell
- Dragon Dance
- Frustration
- Roost

This is probably the best to use for mega altaria because it sweeps a lot better late game thanks to roost and heal bell keeping it alive throughout the sweep. The spread lets you outspeed greninja and scarf magnezone after a ddance. Thank you to Miles Tails for the ev spread.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge

Lando-t is overall a better scarfer than scarf garchomp, and takes on more threats in this meta. Threats like mega lopunny, mega gallade, mega mence some what, greninja.

Toad (Greninja) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 40 Atk / 216 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe ?
- Dark Pulse
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

I am confused about the iv spread, so I will let you answer that, but dark pulse is generally better to let you hit bulky psychics. Low Kick is really only needed for empoleon and you have way to defeat it rather easily.

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Specs magnezone is a lot better than dual screen magnezone. This also helps against fairies and is just overall a lot better, than your other set.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp

Rotom-w gives your team more bulk on the defensive side, and creates a powerful volt-turn core with lando-t and magnezone. I run hp ice so you can counter mega mence easier, but you have to play hp ice and burn mence on the roost to win. This also helps against greninja who could run through your team.

Terrakion @ Focus Sash
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Spe / 252 Attack / 4 Hp
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Lead terrakion fit better, because you have no way to get up rocks and this thing gets up rocks pretty reliably. Taunt keeps other leads like lead chomp, heatran, and smeargle from getting up hazards or sporing in smeargles case. Lead Terrakion fits your team a lot better.
I hope I helped.

Looks a tad Fairy-baitish. I've got that same problem with my team and I'll tell you it's not something you want, though it's still a pretty prominent issue. Magnezone can wall them, but being non-offensive with no STAB means it's not really a proper answer, and relying on Greninja to solve a problem like that doesn't work out with lack of bulk and no recovery, he will get worn down and you're free to take a beating. Earthquake is a nightmare of yours too. Scarf Lando is everywhere, it's like a plague, and it's one that can hurt you a lot. Again, Greninja is the only answer, and even he can't really switch in to a Scarf Lando.

A few of things.

Make Chandelure Scarf.

Mixed Greninja is a viable set in OU; Gunk Shot / Low Kick / Ice Beam / Dark Pulse handles almost every single Pokemon in OU, sans for a select few Pokemon, such as Klefki and Tentacruel.

Fire Blast is viable on Garchomp to 2HKO Ferrothorn and Skarmory. Having two lures in Altaria and Garchomp is not a bad thing, since they will usually not expect two Ferro + Skarm lures. Poison Jab is not needed though, it only hits Fairies harder than STAB Earthquake. I would put Stone Edge or Rock Slide over Poison Jab to handle Pinsir better (which will be more viable soon since Mega Mence has just been banned, though you need a few days for PS to implement it).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)