Mega Banette

So with the addition of Banettite, I have been able to fiddle around and find a few good builds for him.

(NOTE: I will be leaving out the "Held item" as it's OBVIOUSLY Banettite)

Prankster sweeper

-Thunder Wave/WoW
-Shadow Claw
-Shadow Sneak
-Sucker Punch

Ability: Frisk/Insomnia

EV: 252 Atk/228 HP/28 Spe

Moves:

Thunder wave is primarily used to get Banette the initiative it needs to get shadow claw off, thanks to prankster applying the turn it mega evolved allowing first turn thunder wave, Banette can now outspeed most checks and deal immense damage thanks to access to Shadow sneak and sucker punch to take down Decidueye, Mega-Alakazam, Gengar, Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie.

Weaknesses: even with prankster thunder wave/WoW, there's a chance Banette can be taken down if hit just right, but if you can, try to get thunder wave or WoW on major threats, though personally I recommend WoW as he has better survivability while the opponent's damage is heavily reduced.

Destiny Bond
-Destiny Bond
-Grudge/Psyche up
-WoW/Shadow Ball/Shadow sneak
-Sucker Punch/Dazzling Gleam/Trick/Magic Room

Ability: Insomnia/Frisk

EV: 252 ATK/252 HP/4 Spe

Moves: Destiny Bond is a good thing to use on Mega Banette, especially if he's about to be taken down by any mega evolved Pokémon, or sweepers, prankster bond is great as it makes Mega-Banette's mediocre speed no longer a problem, but this build is all about timing, so time it carefully otherwise your opponent WILL catch on and know to find an alternative method to killing your Banette.

Weaknesses: the only problems with this build is the difficulty to executing it properly, as executing it at the wrong time can throw off your chance to get a free takedown on your opponent's team, and taunt prankster, as this will halt Destiny bond.

Hope you likes these builds, I spent hours testing builds and these were the best ones I got. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)