XY OU Mega Rupee and frens :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to see what everyone else thinks of this team I threw together. Haven't ran into any real glaring holes yet and it seems okay, just want other opinions on this.

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Taunt
Hits hard with taunt support, Knock off needs no reasoning, Sucker Punch is needed priority. Considering making this a Conkeldurr with Assault Vest or preferably something psychic if I have a problem with opposing dark or fighting types.

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 40 Atk / 216 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Grass Knot
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
Just enough evs to ohko Clefable with Gunk Shot :], Grass Knot because I hate Rotom W which otherwise walls me, Ice beam hits flying types and is actually my only really flying type threat.

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Superpower
More Priority is awesome as well as not totally needing to set up (Choice Band), Punches enough holes to allow others to sweep, Superpower hits steel types that want to switch in hard. Like really hard.

Sableye @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Calm Mind
- Dark Pulse
Bread and Butter. Physical wall with Calm Mind, got that recover and W-o-W. I realize He doesn't hit fighting types very hard, but Mandibuzz took care of Lopunny and haven't ran into anything other than that. This guy is fun and worse case scenario, you stall them out with w-o-w and recover.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Earth Power
- Lava Plume
- Protect
- Stealth Rock
Fire coverage was lacking as was a special wall. Stealth rocks are also fun and is perfect because of the switches heatran causes. Any fighting type move I predict goes straight to Sableye and ground to my other wall Mandi. Protect to scout for ground or fighting.

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Taunt/Toxic
- Knock Off
- Roost
- Defog

Defogger, Taunter, Knock Off...er. Another physical wall and a damn good one, thinking about toxic instead of taunt though. Not much else to say about this guy other than two taunters is stupid and I should really have toxic instead, but that's always predicted and steel types are the first things to get switched in. So yeeeeah.

PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Last edited:

Pent

dumb broad
Please make sure to read the RMT Rules before making a thread.
You need a brief 3-4 Sentences describing each of your Pokemon.
If these rules are not followed, your post will get locked by a moderator.
Until then, I won't rate your team at my own choice. Add these and I'll consider it.

Grass Knot because I hate Rotom W which otherwise walls me
Lol. Just for calc : 252 SpA Life Orb Protean Greninja Grass Knot (20 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 70-86 (23 - 28.2%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
That does nothing, Rotom-W can just burn Greninja and Volt Switching out.

Pent

dumb broad
Lol. Just for calc : 252 SpA Life Orb Protean Greninja Grass Knot (20 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 70-86 (23 - 28.2%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
That does nothing, Rotom-W can just burn Greninja and Volt Switching out.
Yeah, replace that with Ice Beam and make sure to run Naive. Spam Dark Pulse on Rotom-Wash, should 2 OHKO.

Could you please make your teams discription a bit bigger? I cant really see why you choose the moves you have on your pokemon, which makes it hard for me to rate it.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Unfortunately your thread does not follow the RMT Rules. Your problem is with your descriptions. I'ma have to lock this thread for now. If you apply the changes, shoot me a message, i'll unlock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)