sceptile@sceptilite
ability:overgrow--->lightning rod
nature:timid
EVs:252 spATTK,252 speed, 4HP
-giga drain
-dragon pulse
-focus blast
-substitute
i decided to use mostly because of how well it can clean up a game, due to the fact that it has STAB dragon pulse,giga drain and focus blast, it can hit most if not all the meta with a neutral or super effective hit. dragon pulse is mandatory for any special sceptile moveset; i ran focus blast over HP fire for hiting heatran and good coverage overall;i ran substitute so that i can set up on switch ins and hit checks like talonflame and mamoswine at least once, i ran giga drain so that i can get HP back that was lost in substitute and for overall sustain

scizor@leftovers
ability technician
nature:impish
EVs:252 HP,252df,4attk
-defog
-roost
-bullet punch
-u-turn
i decided to use scizor because i needed a good defogger as welll as a pivot that has an offensive presence, other foggers such as mandibuzz and lati@s are not as good as scizor imo, mandibuzz is weak to stealth rocks , and lat@s get destroyed by pursuit and bisharp; scizor can easily u-turnn on bisharp and has better defenses to handle them. bullet punch is main STAB, u-turn for pivot, defog for hazards, and roost for sustain

landorus-therian@choice scarf
ability: intimidate
EVs:252attks,252speed
nature:jolly
-earthquake
-stone edge
-knock off
-u-turn
landorus-thereian is one of my best physical sweepers and pivot. i chose scarf jolly just to destroy charizards as well as other dragon dancers. it works well with heatran,scizor,and sceptile since all of them cover each others weaknesses, it also is good lead since lead greninja is very common and a lot of them might not switch first turn due to the presence of leftovers lando-t in ou. earthquake is my main stab and can 2hko most pokemon that arnt immune to it, stone edge is good for hitting talonflame and charizards that havent mega or are yzards, u-turn is good for pivot and knock off hits most things unresisted and is good for other scarfed landos and chansey.

azumarill@sitrus berry
ability:huge power
nature:adamant
EVs:92 HP, 252 Attk, 164 speed
-belly drum
-aqua jet
-knock off
-play rough
i chose azumarill because i wanted a pokemon that can easily sweep a majority of my opponents team. fairy type/water is an amazing offensive type since most pokemon other than venusaur dont resist both STABS, it also walls keldeo and zardx which are both threats to my team along with being a good counter to rain teams. i ran belly drum since it can sweep most teams greatly unless venusaur or talonflame are present. aqua jet is manditory on azumarill since it allows it to okho most mons at+4, play rough for fairy STAB, knock off is good since it can okho ferrothorn at +4 along with other defensive walls with items. i run speed evs so that i can outspeed scizor and okho with aqua jet.

chansey@eviolite
nature:bold
ability:natural cure
EVs:252 HP 252 defense
-softboiled
-healbell
-seismic toss
-toxic(should i run thunder wave instead?)
i ran chansey as a special wall . i wanted it because it was one of the only pokemon that can safley switch in on greninja as well as charizard y i also wanted a toxic staller for mega slowbro ..softboiled for recovery, seismic for damage, toxic for toxic stall, (im considering t-wave for greninja and lati@s)

heatran@leftovers
ability:flame body
nature: calm
EVs, 232HP,192spDEF,84speed
-lava plume
-earth power
-roar
-stealth rock
i ran heatran because it is a reliable rocker and covers sceptile and landorus's weaknesses well as well as being a good special pivot. i needed heatran to counter talonflame as well as a good fire type since lots of defensive mons are steel types. i run lava plume for burns on lando switch ins and fire STAB, earth power for other heatran, roar for bulk up willowisp talon and rotom switch ins , stealth rock for hazards. i run the speed for other heatrans as well as venusaur

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)