Scizor (Scizor-Mega) (M) @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 12 HP / 252 Atk / 244 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Superpower
- Swords Dance
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch

Mega Scizor is one of the more powerful mega. The type of Scizor I ran is an Offensie varient with Max Attack. The reason I ran 244 Speed Ev's is to outspeed steel types that usually outspeed me, like Heatran, and Jolly Specs Magnezone (After mega evolving). I run Superpower to hit steel times such as Ferrothorn, Magnezone, and Heatran for super effective damage. It also hits Chansey really hard. Swords Dance is a bit obvious. Scizor is a physical sweeper, and love it when their attack is boosted to a monstrous level. Bug Bite further helps Scizor's coverage moves. It hits stuff such as M-Venusaur, Jirachi, and especially Slowbro really hard. Finally Bullet Punch. BP is the main priority of Scizor, it is usually a staple move. BP helps a lot against faries such as M-Altaria, Clefable, and Sylveon. All of which can hurt this team. The Adamant Nature is to pack an extra punch to all of my attacks. Mega-Diancie is also another problem so priority BP is really helpful.

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Landorus-T is the tank of this team. It provides support with Stealth Rocks, and momentum with U-turn. The EV spread is to help my team against Zard-X, and Lopunny. I put max defense to soften blows from M-Lopunny especially if it is intimidated. Zard-X, once set up, can demolish this team, so Landorus-T is my main switch in for Zard-X. It is effective due to the Intimidate, and wears down Zard-X by Rocky Helmet damage.

Bisharp @ Dread Plate
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off

Bisharp is another alternative to sweep the opponent. I like Bisharp on this team because Sucker Punch hits harder than Bullet Punch. Serperior is a problem to this team, so hitting it hard will help aid killing it. People ask why I run Dread Plate/Black Glasses over Life Orb.Yes,Life Orb Bisharp hits harder, but I don't like wearing down my Bisharp too much. Since this is an offensive team, almost every pokemon on my team can't switch into attacks very well. And Dread Plate helped me more than Life Orb in many battles.You can also use this to get into your opponents mind. I won games because my opponent thought I was scarf. I Run Max Speed because I want to outspeed other bisharps who don't have Max Speed, and hit them with Sucker Punch first. People just assume you have pursuit with the normal 204 Speed.

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Raikou is one of my main switch in to Mega Manectric. As you can see, my team doesn't do very well against Mega Manectric, it kills most, if not all of my pokemons 1 v 1, so AV Raikou popped in my head. It also helps with LO Starmie which also annoys this team. I had 224 SpA, and 32 SpD, but I figured that the bulk didn't really help much, and so I put it on SpA to hit like a truck. Raikou also can switch into the Lati-twins, and bop them with a clean 60% - 70% Shadow Ball.

Latias @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Latias was originally a Latios. Although, I found out extremely quickly that Mega Manectric was a real problem. So I replaced Latios, with Latias. Plus, Latias can provide late game support with Healing Wish, healing anything crippled, or extremely low hp mons back to full hp. Latias is also my only way to remove hazards. Since Raikou and Landorus-T form a Volt-Turn combo, hazards is going to be really annoying since they don't have any form of recovery bar Leftovers which none of them has. Latias can take a hit from Mega Manectric and hit it hard with either Draco Meteor, or Psyshock, making it easier to kill with Priority Sucker Punch, or if it's low enough, Bullet Punch.

Keldeo @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Taunt
- Icy Wind

Keldeo is my last pokemon on this team. Keldeo has some roles for the team. Its first role for the team is obviously to smack something hard, since Keldeo is really fast, it can outspeed many pokemons and hit with a life orb attack. The second role for Keldeo is an anti-lead. Taunt keldeo is not very known.. yet. Taunt can catch stuff like Bulky Garchomp off guard. Icy Wind can catch pokemons on the switch in lowering their speed by one stage which can help with sweeping with slowish mons such as M-Scizor, and Bisharp. Keldeo is also another way to stop Zard-X from sweeping my team. I use Icy Wind repeatedly so the Zard-X never has any Speed boosts, if I don't miss that is. Sure Zard-X may have an attack boost, but with it being neutral speed, 328, I can go into Latias to knock it out. Keldeo also helps with pokemons that Latias can't handle, such as Bisharp, and Tyranitar.

Threats List:

It can kill almost everything on this team. The coverage on this monster is hard to check, but if you play around this pokemon safely, you should be just fine.

Banded, or Belly Drum Azumarill is extremely deadly to this team. DO NOT let this set up if it has Belly Drum, or you will not have a very fun day.

Specs or Scarf Sylveon is a big threat to this team. You have almost no switch-ins. Mega-Scizor takes over half from a Specs Hyper Voice, and Raikou doesn't take the hit any better. Try not to let Sylveon get a free switch in. If you have Latias out, expect this thing to come out.

Charizard-X, especially an offensive variant, is a problem to this team as well. If it gets too many Dragon Dances, it sweeps the entire team. Use Keldeo's Icy Wind to keep it's Speed neutral, so you can deal with this easier. With out any set ups, Landorus-T can't be OHKO'd when it has somewhat high hp, so use this to your advantage.

Mega Lopunny is not as a big of a threat as all the other ones above, but it is still a pokemon to be careful around. Landorus-T is almost the only switch in if Scizor is heavily damaged. Be careful.

Life Orb Starmie can be a threat if not taken care of properly. It hits every mon in my team extremely hard, especially if I pull a switch on it. Analytic boosted Hydro Pump is something I don't want to take. Take care of Life Orb Starmie best as you can. Bulky Starmie with reflect type can be annoying, but can be dealt with much easier than Life Orb Starmie

Changes:
>

>

1) Assault Vest Raikou was replaced with speedy SR Heatran, as it can handle Electrics well, and makes good synergy with Scizor via Flash Fire.
2) Latios replaced Latias for extra damage, and to OHKO LO Starmie with Thunderbolt and/or Draco Meteor.
3) Defensive Rocky Helmet Landorus-T is replaced with Scarfed Landorus-T, to put pressure on Mega Manectric, and have an answer to Offensive Zard-X.

Conclusion: This team is both fun, and solid. It works well, and if played correctly, very deadly. Keep in mind that this is an OFFENSIVE TEAM, meaning you can't play too passively. With an offensive team, make offensive plays. Playing defensively with an offensive team will not work out in your favor. Also, you can't switch into powerful moves such as Play Rough from a Banded Azumarill, or a Hyper Voice from a Specs/Pixie Plate Sylveon very well at all. With this team, just try to be careful. When I say play offensively, I don't mean predict the opponents move 50 turns in the future. I'm saying use the appropriate play style for this kind of team. Have fun with the team! Any help is appreciated. :]

Pokemon Showdown Replays:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-321762342
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-321612356
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-321249553
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-321341106
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-321428658
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-321754001

Last edited:

p2

Banned deucer.
hi nice team. it looks really solid for an offensive team but i have a few set change that should improve your team. the first i have would be to change keldeo from life orb to choice scarf. this brings some speed control to your team and helps revenge kill stuff like +1 zard, mega gyarados, volcarona, megaman, etc and also helps you beat/lure threats in diancie and starmie, it will miss the power from lo, but the speed boost is so useful for your team that its worth giving up power for. i would also change raikou from assault vest to sub calm mind. subcm raikou is a monster and turns common electric types into setup bait and can act as a wincon + raikou behind a sub puts tremendous pressure on opposing offensive teams. av raikou is also pretty passive in that its weak and can't threaten with much and non-av raikou handles electrics fairly well too.

Raikou @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

changes in short:
choice scarf > life orb
subcm > assault vest

thats all i got and i hope i could help

Hi,

your team struggles a lot with mega manectric, serperior, and sableye. I will tell you what you can change to patch up these weaknesses.

-->

tran instead of raikou
Heatran helps you out with mega manectric, serp, tornadus, and sableye. Heatran also takes some pressure off of landorus for walling charizard x, talonflame, and stuff like band dragonite and sylveon. Raikou was cool for momentum but defeating the threats listed is kind of more important and heatran fits the team somewhat well and takes a lot of pressure off of landorus-t as well as helping counter threats that could blow right through your team before. I recommend running air balloon with a lead set so you are able to get rocks off right from the start and so you are able to keep up the offensive presence that your team has. You could run lefties on tran but that might cause more switches than your team would like to handle since preserving it means being able to switch into potential icy wind keldeo or ice beam manaphy. Air baloon helps with handling charizard x as well.

Scarf Lando T
Now that you have heatran helping out on the defensive end of the spectrum you can now run choice scarf on your landorus-t. Scarf will allow you to really pressure mega manectric as well as helping your match up vs offense and gaining momentum with u-turn. Landorus-t scarf will allow you to the majority of the meta and give your team much needed speed. Landorus is a great check for diancie (which you arent weak to as you have a scizor who can revenge it at any time) as well as helping your team check just about most offensive mons and giving the u turn to keep the offensive momentum rolling.

--->

thunderbolt latios
you said yourself that the main purpose for running latias was helping with electrics. Now that I patched up your weakness to electrics feel free to run latios. I recommend actually running 3 atks on this being draco meteor, psyshock, Thunderbolt, and roost. Roost is cool to make sure you are not worn down by keldeo and stealth rocks. Thunderbolt is really cool for hitting azumarill, bisharp, heatran, skarmory and a lot of other threats that the team can struggle with.

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 24 HP / 252 Atk / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Superpower

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Roost

Gl with everything, hope I could be helpful :]

Hi,

your team struggles a lot with mega manectric, serperior, and sableye. I will tell you what you can change to patch up these weaknesses.

-->

tran instead of raikou
Heatran helps you out with mega manectric, serp, tornadus, and sableye. Heatran also takes some pressure off of landorus for walling charizard x, talonflame, and stuff like band dragonite and sylveon. Raikou was cool for momentum but defeating the threats listed is kind of more important and heatran fits the team somewhat well and takes a lot of pressure off of landorus-t as well as helping counter threats that could blow right through your team before. I recommend running air balloon with a lead set so you are able to get rocks off right from the start and so you are able to keep up the offensive presence that your team has. You could run lefties on tran but that might cause more switches than your team would like to handle since preserving it means being able to switch into potential icy wind keldeo or ice beam manaphy. Air baloon helps with handling charizard x as well.

Scarf Lando T
Now that you have heatran helping out on the defensive end of the spectrum you can now run choice scarf on your landorus-t. Scarf will allow you to really pressure mega manectric as well as helping your match up vs offense and gaining momentum with u-turn. Landorus-t scarf will allow you to the majority of the meta and give your team much needed speed. Landorus is a great check for diancie (which you arent weak to as you have a scizor who can revenge it at any time) as well as helping your team check just about most offensive mons and giving the u turn to keep the offensive momentum rolling.

--->

thunderbolt latios
you said yourself that the main purpose for running latias was helping with electrics. Now that I patched up your weakness to electrics feel free to run latios. I recommend actually running 3 atks on this being draco meteor, psyshock, Thunderbolt, and roost. Roost is cool to make sure you are not worn down by keldeo and stealth rocks. Thunderbolt is really cool for hitting azumarill, bisharp, heatran, skarmory and a lot of other threats that the team can struggle with.

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 24 HP / 252 Atk / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Superpower

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Roost

Gl with everything, hope I could be helpful :]
Ty for helping, I will definitely try this out!. :]

This MScizor offense looks really chill but I have a few adjustments that might make it easier to play with, one of which is maybe going for Scarf Keldeo>LO Keldeo which actually makes your matchup vs MLopunny, and MManectric a little better and also lets you revenge stuff like +1 ZardX and if you ran HP:Electric over Icy Wind(you probably should) it gives you a way to revenge BD Azumarril as well as regular DD Gyarados; Oh and it also helps you vs rain teams which is pretty cool, this is actually a pretty chill team, so I hope you have even more success after going with Scarf Keldeo. good luck!

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power Electric

This Keldeo instead of the LO one you're currently running patches up a lot of your problems ^_^

This MScizor offense looks really chill but I have a few adjustments that might make it easier to play with, one of which is maybe going for Scarf Keldeo>LO Keldeo which actually makes your matchup vs MLopunny, and MManectric a little better and also lets you revenge stuff like +1 ZardX and if you ran HP:Electric over Icy Wind(you probably should) it gives you a way to revenge BD Azumarril as well as regular DD Gyarados; Oh and it also helps you vs rain teams which is pretty cool, this is actually a pretty chill team, so I hope you have even more success after going with Scarf Keldeo. good luck!

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power Electric

This Keldeo instead of the LO one you're currently running patches up a lot of your problems ^_^

Hey! Thanks for the reply, but I do have a question. Can I also run HP Grass so I can hit pokemon such as Quagsire, and Gastrodon harder?

Id decided to drop a rate. First thing that i noticed was that Bisharps Adamant nature. While Adamant nature is fine, typically you want adamant when using sd bisharp alongside spike stack. With that said Jolly>Adamant. Jolly Natures probably better here and if the power drops a bit too much for you you could probably just change bisharps item from dread plate to life orb. Other then that everything's been said by other people. Minor nitpick but it should help nonetheless. Cool Team.

Hey! Thanks for the reply, but I do have a question. Can I also run HP Grass so I can hit pokemon such as Quagsire, and Gastrodon harder?
HP:Grass is kind of unnecessary as Scald/Hydro Pump do enough to Quagsire as it is, and Gastrodon isn't common enough to warrant using HP:Grass just for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)