ORAS OU Mega Zard Y Hyper Offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some of you or may not remember I built a Hyper Offense 'Zard X team which I brought to great success(52-4 record) and now I have decided to show it's brother Y some love and built a Hyper Offense team around him.

Charizard-Mega-Y (M) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost

The main part of the team, the crown jewel of the team. Arguably my strongest Pokemon because of how good of a wallbreaker he is and when the sun is on the field he can sweep anyone on any given day.

Bisharp (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Pursuit

Physical sweeper here, very fast and very powerful. Always love throwing him in during the middle of the battle and let him wreak havoc

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 24 Atk / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Earthquake
- Defog

Defoger, always good to send him in after I send out either Skarm or Chomp to use defog and rid my field just to play it safe, plus he's a powerful Pokemon who I could always rely on

Thundurus @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 24 HP / 156 Atk / 76 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Thunder Wave

Staller, TWave is one of my clutch moves and has helped me out in a few battles, plus he's been a good threat to Keldeo as people normally don't expect him to use TBolt.

Garchomp @ Lum Berry
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

A lot of times I lead with him, Stealth Rock really helps me out with alot of situations while, well it's Garchomp so he really does pack a powerful punch.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Roost

My other lead and sometimes surprise people with him, he's mainly just there to be annoying with Spikes and do chip damage.

Thoughts/changes below

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, I'll have to lock your RMT as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the forum rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)