Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One of the best

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I built this team and was wondering if you have any suggestions. I feel like this team is solid and that it has good synergy but I'm not too sure what's missing...

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
- Meteor Mash
- Hammer Arm
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch
My initial plan with this team was to get megagross to clean late game. And build a bunch of mons around it to weaken teams

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave
Wonderful bulk, easy setup. access to t wave to slow opposing mons. can deal solid damage. Just a nice tank to further weaken mons. especially dragons and M sableye. Also is nice to come in against predicted toxics/will o wisps.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Relatively standard set and with ferrothorn thats a very solid wall. ability to stack up the spikes to get lots of entry hazard damge to continue to weaken teams.
Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
Starmie is probably my favorite spinner to use currently. Fast special attacker with good coverage. I personally prefer not having a mon with defog because I hate having to remove my own hazards especially when I have spikes as well as rocks.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 188 SpD / 68 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Roar
- Stealth Rock
I love tran so much rn. It can wall so many threats (Talon, Venusaur Scizor Bar Superpower, Latis bar EQ/surf. Makes setting rocks up real short and sweet.

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- U-turn

This mon really helps me deal with zard X. without it I might get swept after a ddance. U-turn for inititive, just a nice staple scarfed ground.

THREATLIST:

Bisharp is a big one especially if running low kick. (which isn't too common)

Keldeo can significantly hurt me when my team is weakened late game. particularly scarf and CM.

Thanks for your time. Feel free to use this team!

I definitely see some things that could be changed,overall its an interesting team.

Metagross,bullet punch+ice punch is a very weird and unnecessary combination you are better off using thunder punch over bullet punch since those together have amazing coverage and thunder punch hits water pokemon ice punch hits ground see what i mean.

Ferrothorn,change it breloom,that covers your bisharp weakness and beats a lot of Pokemon that threaten your team like scarf kyurem black bisharp,rotom wash ect.

Heatran,you are better off with using taunt over roar so 1 better stall matchup and 2 you can kill clefable without it crippling your metsgross with thunder wave.

Thats all for the rate i really feel like there are still some problems but i dont see it,i hope i helped :)

I definitely see some things that could be changed,overall its an interesting team.

Metagross,bullet punch+ice punch is a very weird and unnecessary combination you are better off using thunder punch over bullet punch since those together have amazing coverage and thunder punch hits water pokemon ice punch hits ground see what i mean.

Ferrothorn,change it breloom,that covers your bisharp weakness and beats a lot of Pokemon that threaten your team like scarf kyurem black bisharp,rotom wash ect.

Heatran,you are better off with using taunt over roar so 1 better stall matchup and 2 you can kill clefable without it crippling your metsgross with thunder wave.

Thats all for the rate i really feel like there are still some problems but i dont see it,i hope i helped :)
i say your a better team rater than me. i was writing something and pop you made some exelent choices. i still have a lot to learn.

i think you should replace landerous t with rotom wash. Rotom does the same job as landerous but better. with less weaknesses with increadible bulk. witht eh water type yo u resist fire type moves and incoming ground moves that counter heatran an d mega metagrososs. sorry for the bad spelling. Well i hope i helped a little but have a nice day

I see what you mean but I prefer roar>taunt when I have multiple hazards. Def agree that I should use breloom. Since metagross is used mostly late game I need priority for certain fast mons that I might not successfully weaken enough. I might mess around with that set a bit though.

I see what you mean but I prefer roar>taunt when I have multiple hazards. Def agree that I should use breloom. Since metagross is used mostly late game I need priority for certain fast mons that I might not successfully weaken enough. I might mess around with that set a bit though.
I know you choice roar for multiple hazards,its just that my suggestions was to change ferrothorn which as a result took away from your hazard stack so thats why i said taunt over roar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)