Ability: Natural Cure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpA / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Roost
A special set of MAltaria. Initially it was physical, but i struggled hard against ferrothorn so i decided to make it special, for fire blast.
Hyper Voice is the basic STAB, and earthquake is for heatran, that can wall the 2 moves mentioned before. Roost help this pretty bulky set
become more bulky and more enduring. I know it can be modified, because now with keldeo i don't need a fire move, and the team can suffer status.
So tell me what set you think will be the best !

Titan D. Dragon (Tyranitar) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
I put tyranitar because I really needed a Lati@s counter, either mega and normal. Pursuit is for pursuitrapping latwins, earthquake can handle heatran and magnezone ,
stone edge can OHKO threats like Talonflame, and Char-Y that can give problems to the team. Crunch is more powerful stab if there aren't lati@s. Evs for max speed and attack
With this spread Tyranitar is able to Outspeed many pokemons, such as magnezone, tornadus, thundurus.

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird
- Defog
Skarmory was put in the team to take care of azumarill and as a defogger. Roost gives endurance,
whirlwind is to take care of setuppers, that gave me problems, like MSlowbro. It's also a good
strategy to put Stealth Rocks and spam whirlwind for damage. Brave Bird for having a damage move if Skarm gets taunted.
Defog, because MAltaria, which is the star of the team, gets a 25% damage if she didn't MegaEvolve.

Landorus-Therian @ Earth Plate
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Toxic
Lando-T is here for setting Stealth Rock up, take electric hits that can damage skarm and abusing Sandstorm from Ttar.
Earthquake can do good damage with Earth Plate and stone edge was the other move i could put. Toxic is good against stallers and setuppers.
Evs are for max damage and speed.

Electro D. Tiger (Raikou) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 32 SpD / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Extrasensory
There was heliolisk before, but i noticed that Raikou is a better electric type.
Thunderbolt can do good damage against water threats, such as azumarill,alomomola, slowbro, keldeo and gyarados.
Volt switch can lure opponents, outspeeding with the very good speed of raikou.
HA ice can used for earth types predicted switch-ins. Extrasensory gives more coverage on fighting types, since i had dark moves
coverage with Ttar, i didn't put shadow ball. 32 SpD plus Assault vest makes raikou more bulky so it can take an hit and attack.

Little D. Pony (Keldeo) @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Scald
- Secret Sword
Keldeo is good for mid-to-late game sweeping ,using substitute then setting up with calm mind.
Scald can be used early games for lure opponent, and scald is a good move against ferrothorn especially.
Substitute helps to avoid status. Evs gives keldeo enough speed to outspeed and use substitute, then go for set-up
Keldeo was put principally for dark types coverage.

I know these aren't detailed descriptions, but i tried to do my best.

cool team bud. First off i wanna say that this team has nothing for unaware clefable and that your team also gets pressured by specs keldeo and potentially get swept by sub+cm once altari is weakend ofc.Im not going to try to change to much but first off I would take out tyranitar for bisharp not only does it trap the twins but it also can beat clef 1v1. Latias over skarm lets you switch into a specs keldeo and also a way to deal with mega venusaur which is one thing your team gets completely walled by. Lastly i would suggest you to run rocky helmet on lando to bluff scarf vs lati twin and also the evs should be 252 in defense 20 in spdef and the rest in hp. The spdef will give you best chances of living a draco from latios. Skarm was nice on this team but it was nothing but a wall that would phase things it cant touch. Scarf tar was nice revenge gengar but seeing that you have a av raikou it helps check birdspam with lando t. Hope i helped sorry for not leaving the sets im on shitty mobile. For bisharp have sd,iron head,knock off,sucker punch with a dread plate just to help you live longer life orb can be chose to ohko fairies and go with a adamnt nature. For altaria i think heal bell over eq would be more efficient vs mons like chansey and it also helps keldeo sweep since its a main switchin to the likes of heatran scarf or standard rocks. For latias make it 252 speed,176 spatk and the rest in hp. The hp lets you take hp ice from manectric better and has a great chance to live a life orb shadowvall from genga oh and make it timid w/ draco,psyshock,defog and hp fire to lure in ferro or healing wish/roost depending on your playstyle. Peace~

thanks for the suggestions, i will modify the team.
I also noticed while testing that the team is weak to unaware clefable

cool team bud. First off i wanna say that this team has nothing for unaware clefable and that your team also gets pressured by specs keldeo and potentially get swept by sub+cm once altari is weakend ofc.Im not going to try to change to much but first off I would take out tyranitar for bisharp not only does it trap the twins but it also can beat clef 1v1. Latias over skarm lets you switch into a specs keldeo and also a way to deal with mega venusaur which is one thing your team gets completely walled by. Lastly i would suggest you to run rocky helmet on lando to bluff scarf vs lati twin and also the evs should be 252 in defense 20 in spdef and the rest in hp. The spdef will give you best chances of living a draco from latios. Skarm was nice on this team but it was nothing but a wall that would phase things it cant touch. Scarf tar was nice revenge gengar but seeing that you have a av raikou it helps check birdspam with lando t. Hope i helped sorry for not leaving the sets im on shitty mobile. For bisharp have sd,iron head,knock off,sucker punch with a dread plate just to help you live longer life orb can be chose to ohko fairies and go with a adamnt nature. For altaria i think heal bell over eq would be more efficient vs mons like chansey and it also helps keldeo sweep since its a main switchin to the likes of heatran scarf or standard rocks. For latias make it 252 speed,176 spatk and the rest in hp. The hp lets you take hp ice from manectric better and has a great chance to live a life orb shadowvall from genga oh and make it timid w/ draco,psyshock,defog and hp fire to lure in ferro or healing wish/roost depending on your playstyle. Peace~
Item on Latias ? Also on bisharp isn't better to put pursuit for PursuitTrapping Latwins ?

I think the team still has many problems
Now it's:
Altaria @ Altarianite
Ability: Cloud Nine
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 96 SpD / 28 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Return
- Heal Bell

Bisharp @ Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Defog

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Def / 20 SpD
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Electro D. Tiger (Raikou) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 32 SpD / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Extrasensory

Little D. Pony (Keldeo) @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Scald
- Secret Sword

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)