Megaman Mafia - Game Over!

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Greetings, everyone. As a very prominent Maverick, I would like to formally announce that all our enemies will be crushed under our might. If you would like more information or wish to submit to our will, please contact me on irc or by PM (especially smart neutrals). Thank you and may the village burn~.

guys we had a shitton of bugs starting out, if you caught anything else out of the ordinary please please please tell us, it will make this game so much better. thanks guys

More serious attempt this time.

Maverick Hunters, please claim to me, and preferably me only, especially if you have an important role or role name. I want to organize the first big mafia village win.

I'll post my role PM Day 1. My role is Pallette. Remember the name!

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Excuse me Mekkah, but I organised a fantastic victory for the village in Star Wars mafia, and I'll not have you belittle my efforts.

Have a nice day.

Does the Mettaur need a team to win? And why would you have to steal the win? I had already given up because I thought you'd already won.

Hope it's not to late to take back my n0 suicide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)