Megaman Mafia - Game Over!

in case you didn't/can't read the #fortissimo topic deadline was extended to 7:00 PST wednesday

send in your pms even if you aren't doing anything (killers bgs etc)

sick as dog shit night

I'd like to point out that it's of no use if you guys claim to a million people at once, particularly not if these people are not, by any means, clean. Or if they're known for doing dangerous stuff even if it's not in their best interest. Yes, that means imperfectluck. He could be clean. He could be evil. But regardless of his alliance, you don't want to rely on him in this game.

So for the love of god, if you're a maverick hunter and you don't trust me, then don't trust anyone.

So, who wants a lynch target?

We're taking out this guy, Michael Dawson, according to my sources he is definitely not a Maverick Hunter (or a Neutral). If you want more info, just get a majority on him!

Just to be clear, imperfectluck doesn't seem to be very fond of lynching Michael Dawson, and leads a lynch on Sayid Whatshisname instead. I'm damn sure, however, that Michael Dawson is a much better target for today's lynch.

So what will probably happen (assuming the two targets are not in the same team) is that a bunch of aliases will pop out of nowhere to vote Sayid just to save Michael Dawson. We can't let this happen. Maverick Hunters, please vote for Michael Dawson, using our number advantage while we can. Sayid will die, just like any other enemy, just not today.

PS Non-Michael-Dawson-Mafia, why don't you try pretending to be Maverick Hunter by voting with me? It'll buy you time!

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Hi guys, I suggest everyone take out Sayid Jarrah instead.

Doesn't this guy look suspicious to you??

PS: I have my reasons for the lynching of Sayid Jarrah that I have discussed with several of you already, he is guaranteed mafia, while we have on the other hand a mysterious man claiming mysterious things. Who to trust???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)