Megaman Mafia - Game Over!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

discussion in #fortissimo

click for forums

rules, cped from site

1. Decisions by me are infallible, final, and if you argue with them, I will anally plunder you until you have no bowel tension.

2. FUCKING SEND IN ALL OF YOUR PMS TO BOTH DR. LIGHT AND DR. WILY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU ARE TAKING AN ACTION OR IDLING.
- If you are unable to send in a pm for any reason, have a teammate notify me, in which case i will allow them to dictate your action for the night.

3. As you can clearly tell from your acceptance PM, you each have an alias from the Lost series. Welcome to the Island. Until Night 0 is over, you will not be able to copy/paste anything that I tell you- including role PMs. After Night 0 you can trade role PMs as many times as you want, to anyone you want, it’s your funeral. You still, however, will not be able to paste, screenshot or forward anything moot, cookie, or their aliases Dr. Light or Dr. Wily tell you over forums, IRC or anywhere else unless explicitly allowed. You are allowed to paste your Role PM, but only from Day 1 onwards. If it comes to our attention that you leak private conversations with us without permission and/or paste your Role PM (this includes even a fake role pm if you bother to make one) while Night 0 is in effect, you will be automatically eliminated from the game and lose regardless of your win condition. Note: of course, you may freely discuss your role - but it is forbidden to paste anything in part or in full from your Role PM before the dawn of Day 1.
You may not pretend to be a host of the game.

4. The game will alternate between Night and Day, starting with Night 0.
A Night lasts until all players with an eligible night action have inputted their night action or 48 hours have passed, whichever comes first.
If you have a night role but you are not using it, it is still important to PM Dr. Light. Simply PM with Night (x) - Idling.
A Day lasts until a majority of votes is reached for a user plus a 3 hours "grace" period or until 48 hours have passed, whichever comes first.

5. Voting only occurs during the Day in a thread specifically started for this Day.
Each user is assumed to have one (1) vote. Some users may have a different number of votes or may not be able to vote. Some users may be able to vote in private and/or override a public vote with a private vote.
In order to vote to lynch USER, you have to post Lynch/Vote USER in bold face.
Editing posts is not permitted in this forum. For this reason, a change in vote must be in a new post. The latest lynch post will be considered.
If you wish to vote to not lynch anyone, you have to post No lynch in bold face (this overrides any previous vote). If there is a majority of "no lynch" votes, no lynch will occur.
If you wish to withdraw your vote, you have to post Withdraw vote in bold face.
A majority is reached when the only way to overturn the lynch is to change existing votes.
moot and cookie are the supreme authority as to whether a majority has been reached or not.

6. A user may hold an arbitrary number of items.
A user may only use a single item at a time but he may give and/or receive an arbitrary number of items.
Items may be stolen. If a thief targets a user with more than one item, all items held by that user will be given to the thief in question. If a user dies holding an item, it will be given to a random recipient.
You may only give and receive items during the Night. To give an item, PM Dr. Light with Night (x) - Give ITEM to USER.
Items given during the Night will be received at the very beginning of the Day and the user may use the item during that Day. Giving an item has a *~mysterious priority~*.

7. There is a category of the forums called "Private". This is where private forums goAnyone is allowed to create a private forum. If you wish to administrate a private forum, PM Dr. Light with Request private forum. In the body of the private message, indicate the name of the private forum, a description, the name of a user group that will be used to control access to the forum and a list of users (including yourself) that you want to be able to administrate the group.

8. The game has been rigged so there are no deaths on Night 0. That way everyone can get to do something.
As you can see, we took out all timestamps from the forums, as well as features such as "who's online" or the number of views. Group membership is also hidden. We might have overlooked something. If you see anything that you are not supposed to see (timestamps, online status or group membership besides Mafia Player), please contact moot or cookie immediately so that we may correct the problem. If you try to abuse flaws in the system to gain an unfair advantage in the game, or tell anybody else about flaws you find, you will be eliminated and you will lose the game regardless of your win condition. You’ll also probably be banned from future mafia games.

9. If you have more than one night action, send a PM stating Night [x] - Actions Within or similar, with your actions in the body of the PM.

10. moot will assist in providing limited fakeclaim assistance- simply PM him on either of the forums with a role name "Rockman" and an action "Hooker" and he will mootify it into a fake PM.

11. By signing up for this game, you agreed that you play to win according to the game's rules. This means that you will not ruin the game for other people, including the hosts, as a lot of work and planning has gone into it. It also means that I am really, really against any kind of pre-game deal, or relying on any kind of friendship outside the game to help yourself in the game. So if you and your friend are both playing, please don't ruin the whole idea of mafia by making and keeping promises that would hinder you from winning. I'm not going to call out any names here, you know who you are. If you want a game to win with your friends, go play Halo or Neopets or something.
This also means that you don't get to make your own win condition, such as "I want to do a final flash" or "I want to kill Serenity" (this last one, however, i will commend you for asking). I will be taking plenty of subs. If you lose interest, or if there's some other problem, contact the host. Don't cause unnecessary drama or gameplay issues. If you notice one of your teammates goes inactive, please say so, so I can sub in someone else. If you find you cannot follow this mafia closely enough, please ask to be subbed out instead of just vanishing.

12. If you create a spreadsheet of some kind, please add hooded@hotmail.fr and *snip* to your "able to see list." It'll help during the writeup of the postgame! Also notify the hosts about any other channels, documents, etc you create so that we can have as much info as possible (or in case something goes amiss, you'll have a reference).

13. Have fun!

pool of participants:
Fishy
ExplorerAce
pookar
cyzir_visheen
jumpluff
Mekkah
GTS
Mr. 378
Da Letter El
Mordock
Fishin
dubulous
Accent
Bass
Tyranidos
Flounder
Toothache (sorry!!!)
Team Aether
moi
Xyphang
LMPL
blue_light
twash
Jimbo
LonelyNess
Phantasia
imperfectluck
mrs. shade
matty
porygon3
macle
sikh assassin
knightofthewind
asim
raverist
pyromanic
mattimeo
thorns
gK
lanterminator
supermarth64
askaninjask
Hipmonlee
billymills
Raikage
Gmax
Kharozz
tenken
kumar
Earthworm
MagicMaster87
Amelia
CrabNebula (CN)
thunda
Annihilator Zero
Dogfish44
Kannon
RB Golbat
Jedile
stoobert
Agape
cyberzero
Fangren
Andenken
Sidd
LightWolf
assassinfred
umbreon_dan
tennisace
Ace Matador
HD
IRON_KENYAN
ReyScarface
Lesm46
dak
asim
tenken

IF SOMETHING IS FUCKED UP TELL ME SO I CAN FIX IT

Night 0 ends 48 hours from this post (1:30 PST Wednesday)

pms are going out now if you get one you're in if you don't tough shit sorry good luck next time blather blather

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)