Megamorph『SLATE 1 - A NEW JOURNEY 』

canno

formerly The Reptile
approved by Eevee General and The Immortal

MegaMorph

Welcome to Megamorph, where all of the megas have been changed into new megas! (I'll figure out how to prettify my OP one day)

What is Megamorph?

Megamorph is a simple meta - it's basically OU, except all of the Megas that you know have been changed, for better or worse. Except this time, instead of being purely me making the new megas, we all will as a community! Every week / two weeks we'll have a new slate of megas to change, and whichever gets the most votes will become the new mega! Of course, the old version is still available to play (until the new version replaces it). There are two versions of the Megamorph Pet Mod - the OU version and the Ubers version. This is due to the fact that some Megas might be made too broken for OU, and the fact that there are Mega Evolution for Uber pokemon such as Mewtwo and Blaziken. Also, I'm counting the Primal Forms as Megas for this.

Guildlines
  • Stats
    • All Megas are a straight +100 to the Pokemon's BST. I know that Alakazam doesn't strickly follow this, but Alakazam is more than likely an overisght, and is definitely not the exception to prove a rule. Basically, keep your BST boosts to 100
    • You are allowed to take stats when making a new Mega Evolution (for example, Garchomp loses 10 Speed when Mega Evolving normally - you can do this for any stat and any amount). However, to keep a limit on how crazy this can get, you cannot take more than 40 points off of a stat. Also, you can only take points out of two stats (for example, you cannot take out 20 points out of Speed, SpDef, and Attack, and you cannot take 50 points out of attack - but you can take out 40 points out of Attack and SpAtk).
    • In general, try and keep min-maxing to a minimum unless you think its absolutely necessary.
  • Abilities
    • Basically, as long as it makes sense for the Mega to have said ability, you can choose any ability you wish, excluding certain exceptions. That said, try and keep them balanced please (please no 180 Attack Pokemon with Huge Power), and make sure it makes sense with the new mega (so no Flame Body Mega Blastoise or Tough Claws Mega Gardevoir please)
    • List of banned abilities: Multitype, Stance Change, Flower Guard, Zen Mode, Wonder Guard, (for now) Shadow Tag. Basically, if it's hard-coded to a Pokemon, you can't use it.
  • Type
    • The Mega Evolution must share the same primary typing as the base Pokemon (So Mega Charizard must always be Fire / X, where X is any other typing)
    • Outside of that, you can use any secondary typing you wish, although keep in mind that changing typings isn't that common
    • Also, don't forget to make sure the typing makes sense flavor-wise, although I will be a bit looser around this point (so Fire / Water Mega Charizard Y is probably not a good idea, but I could let something like Fire / Poison Mega Charizard X slide if you can justify it well enough for example)
  • Moves
    • Basically, you are allowed to add 3 moves to a pokemon
    • However, new movepool additions have to strictly be related to the Mega Evolution. For example, Mega Blastoise got Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, and Dark Pulse because of its new ability Mega Launcher. Likewise, Mega Gyarados has its new shiny STAB Crunch from ORAS - assumingly because its new typing of Water / Dark
    • Basically, it either has to be a move that is directly boosted by an ability that boosts a very specific type of move (Mega Launcher specifically boosts Aura and Pulse moves. I don't consider Tough Claws as a specific boost because basically most physical moves are contact based) or has to be a new STAB move.
    • I'm going to make this its own bullet - you cannot give something Normal-type moves to abuse any -ate abilities (so no giving a Mega Pixilate Pokemon Boomburst and Fake Out just because it gets an -ate ability)

Template

Code:
Name:
Typing:
Ability:
Stats:
Movepool Additions:
OU / Uber: 
Justification:
Banlist
  • MegaMorph OU
    • Standard OU Clauses
    • Standard OU Banlist, except for all Megas (not named Mega Mewtwo (X/Y) and Mega Rayquaza for obvious reasons) are legal whether they were banned or not before (note that Blaziken is still banned so you still can't use Mega Blaziken)
  • MegaMorph Ubers
    • Standard Uber Clauses
    • Standard Uber Banlist, except that Mega Rayquaza is unbanned (for now)
Megamorphed Megas

None at the moment

Current Slate

Last edited:

canno

formerly The Reptile
The Megas

All Mega changes can be found below in the Hidetag. This tab will also be reserved for potential sets for these guys.

Mega Venusaur
Grass / Poison
Unaware
80/92/133/110/120/90

Mega Charizard X
Fire / Dark
Levitate
78/94/88/159/105/110
v.1.0.1 change - Now gets Dark Pulse

Mega Charizard Y
Fire / Flying
Aerilate
78/144/98/109/95/100
v.1.0.1 change - Now gets Dark Pulse

Mega Blastoise
Water / Steel
Sheer Force
79/83/110/145/115/98

Mega Beedrill
Bug / Ground
Mold Breaker
65/160/40/25/70/135

Mega Pidgeot
Fairy / Flying
Pixilate
83/120/85/60/80/151

Mega Alakazam
Psychic
Levitate
55/40/75/190/95/145

Mega Slowbro
Water / Psychic
Rough Skin
95/75/150/130/120/20

Mega Gengar
Ghost / Dark
Dark Aura
60/65/90/160/105/120

Mega Steelix
Steel / Dragon
Sheer Force
75/155/150/55/65/110

Mega Kangaskahn
Normal
Iron Fist
105/145/110/40/110/80

Mega Scizor
Steel / Flying
Technician
70/160/110/55/90/115

Mega Pinsir
Bug / Fighting
Levitate
65/165/120/55/95/100

Mega Gyarados
Water / Dragon
Water Veil
95/145/119/60/130/91

Mega Aerodactyl
Rock / Dragon
Levitate
80/135/100/60/110/130

Mega Mewtwo X
Psychic / Fighting
Limber
106/170/120/134/120/130

Mega Mewtwo Y
Psychic
Trace
106/130/90/184/90/170

Mega Ampharos
Electric
Fur Coat
90/105/75/145/140/55

Mega Heracross
Bug / Fighting
Technician
80/185/95/40/115/85

Mega Houndoom
Fire / Dark
Turboblaze
75/125/50/145/80/125

Mega Tyranitar
Rock / Dark
Sand Force
100/154/130/115/120/81

Mega Sceptile
Grass / Dragon
Technician as of v1.0.2
70/145/65/115/85/150

Mega Blaziken
Fire / Fighting
Tough Claws
80/140/80/160/80/90

Mega Swampert
Water / Ground
Adaptability as of v1.0.2
100/170/110/85/100/70 as of v1.0.2

Mega Gardevoir
Psychic / Fairy
Magic Guard as of v1.0.2
68/65/95/165/145/80

Mega Gallade
Psychic / Fighting
Magic Bounce as of v1.0.2
68/165/95/65/145/80

Mega Sableye
Dark / Ghost as of v1.0.2
Analytic as of v1.0.2
50/55/105/125/135/10 as of v1.0.2

Mega Mawile
Steel / Fairy
Natural Cure as of v1.0.2
50/95/145/35/115/40 as of v1.0.2

Mega Aggron
Steel / Fighting
Heavy Metal
70/150/200/60/100/50

Mega Medicham
Psychic / Fighting
Pure Power
60/90/95/60/95/110

Mega Manectric
Electric
Teravolt
70/75/70/155/70/135

Mega Sharpedo
Water / Dark
Drizzle
70/150/40/135/40/125

Mega Camerupt
Fire / Ground
Drought
70/120/110/135/115/10

Mega Altaria
Flying / Dragon
Thick Fat
75/70/130/90/145/80

Mega Banette
Ghost / Normal
Tough Claws
64/125/85/73/83/125

Mega Absol
Dark / Fairy
Justified
65/160/70/85/70/115

Mega Glalie
Ice / Dark
Strong Jaw
80/110/100/80/100/110

Mega Salamence
Flying / Dragon
Gale Wings
95/155/120/110/120/100

Mega Metagross
Steel / Psychic
Levitate
80/165/160/95/130/70

Mega Latias
Dragon / Psychic
Plus
80/70/110/140/170/130

Mega Latios
Dragon / Psychic
Minus
80/110/70/170/140/130

Primal Kyogre
Water / Electric
Primodial Sea
100/120/110/180/160/100

Primal Groudon
Ground / Fire
Desolate Land
100/180/160/120/110/100

Mega Rayquaza
Dragon / Flying
Delta Stream
105/180/110/180/110/95

Mega Lopunny
Normal
Reckless
65/126/84/54/106/145
v.1.0.1 change - Now gets Double-Edge

Mega Garchomp
Dragon / Ground
Intimidate
108/150/115/120/105/102

Mega Lucario
Fighting / Steel
Aura Break
70/130/80/135/80/130

Mega Abomasnow
Grass / Ice
Adaptability
90/122/75/122/85/100

Mega Audino
Normal / Fairy
Fairy Aura
103/60/116/100/116/50

Mega Diancie
Rock / Fairy
Pixilate
50/170/120/170/120/70

Community Contribution

At the moment there isn't any. However, TI suggested that I change up the megas again after a few months, and I thought it was a fantastic idea! It won't be all the Megas that change - I haven't decided but it will probably be around 3-4 Megas that get completely changed again. Also, the changes will community based. I don't have a specific system or how its going to work but I should have that planned out by the time we get to that part. If you have any ideas (for how this will work - keep your new mega ideas until after we change them again ;) ) then feel free to post them. Also if you have any quips about the current mega changes feel free to post them too! Just make sure you don't only post quips. I mean, you could. But that would be rude ;;

Playability

Version 1.0 playable at Aqua Server

Meta Changelog

Thread opened - 1/29/15 - v1.0
Charizard now has Dark Pulse, Lopunny now has Double-Edge - 1/29/15 - v1.0.1
Multiple changes made to M-Gallade, Gardevoir, Hoenn Starters, Mawile, and Sableye - 2/3/15 - v1.0.2

Last edited:

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This sounds cool! It makes a lot of custom changes as you decide all the new mega's yourself.

Anyway Mega Garchomp got buffed a lot, as it can now fulfill a similar role to Landorus but trades Ground immunity to a water neutrality. Intimidate is really cool and 102 speed is cool too.

A lot of mega's seem worse, like Mega Sableye (this is horrible now tbh, just use main form), Mega Kangaskhan and Mega Gengar, which needed it to be honest, the Mega Lati@s, Mega Salamence and Mega Glalie. They all got substantial nerves by looking at their abilities solely as all of them preferred their old abilities. Luckily some were ubers so can be unbanned, but stuff like Lati@s really want the immunity and their current one is useless. Mega Sableye really needed Magic Bounce to be useful on stall, and it's too slow and passive for other archetypes. Mega Lopunny seems pretty terrible too. Reckless is decent but its less strong, no fighting stab and the inability to hurt ghosts.

Other cool new mega's seem Mega Blastoise, Mega Tyranitar, Mega Gardevoir and Mega Diancie. They all get a great new ability or typing. Mega Tyranitar gets scarily strong and can set up sand with its base form, even when it's only for 5 turns. Blastoise gets a great new typing, which is really all the buff it needed. Mega Gardevoir loses it's nuke button, but gains another ability ability in Magic Bounce so it can block status attacks and be even more horrible for stall. Mega Diancie is cool as while Magic Bounce is cool, Pixilate gives it a great physical Fairy attack for physically based sets.

Most other megas got a fair tradeoff, some cool stuff seem the absolute Knock Off deterrer: Mega Absol and Mega Venusaur who walls various set up mons now. Might type up more later, but this is most of the important stuff, others got cool new niches but they're not huge, though definitely fun to try out.

Edit: Mfw I forgot I watched Pet Mods so thought this was posted in OMs

Last edited:
This sounds cool! But isn't this a Pet Mod? It makes a lot of custom changes as you decide all the new mega's yourself.

Anyway Mega Garchomp got buffed a lot, as it can now fulfill a similar role to Landorus but trades Ground immunity to a water neutrality. Intimidate is really cool and 102 speed is cool too.

A lot of mega's seem worse, like Mega Sableye (this is horrible now tbh, just use main form), Mega Kangaskhan and Mega Gengar, which needed it to be honest, the Mega Lati@s, Mega Salamence and Mega Glalie. They all got substantial nerves by looking at their abilities solely as all of them preferred their old abilities. Luckily some were ubers so can be unbanned, but stuff like Lati@s really want the immunity and their current one is useless. Mega Sableye really needed Magic Bounce to be useful on stall, and it's too slow and passive for other archetypes.
Eh, yeah. Gale Wings is pretty sad for Mega Salamence since it has like, no moves to abuse it with.

Mega Latis look bad in singles but pretty powerful in a Multi Battle. That said, in singles Mega Latias is clearly the better of the two thanks to her stat spread. 80/110/170 bulk is not to be trifled with, and that 130 base Speed just makes it even better. The loss of Levitate sucks though, especially since Plus and Minus do nothing for them both in singles and in doubles.

Honestly I love almost all of these Megas. Diancie is still too slow, though, and that really hurts her since she lacks any priority. That said, she loves the addition of Pixilate. Speaking of, why does everyone forget the second 'i' in her name?

Mega Gallade and Mega Gardevoir should swap Abilities if you ask me. Gardevoir doesn't care about Burn since she's a special attacker anyway.

Mega Sableye has too many weaknesses, and Ghost/Rock is quite redundant defensively. Plus Sableye's primary typing is Dark, not Ghost.

Mega Alakazam looks vaguely non-terrible, mostly due to that obscene Special Attack. Still really fragile, though.

Unaware Mega Venu seems really good. The balk is real. No more Thick Fat is a bummer, though…
Fire/Dark special Zard X? Pretty interesting. It doesn’t get Dark Pulse though. Only Crunch.
Aerilate physical Zard Y? ME GUSTA. DD | Return / Frustration | EQ | Flare Blitz could work.
Water/Steel M-Blastoise is something I’ve been begging for, and Sheer Force takes it over the top. Except for the fact that Aura Sphere has no secondary effect. Whatever. It’ll probably run Scald | Ice Beam | Flash Cannon | Dark Pulse / Aura Sphere / Focus Blast / Rapid Spin.
Bug/Ground Mold Breaker MegaBee loses a lot of power, but gains a lot of coverage. I don’t really know how to feel with this one, because it’s still frail and is even slower.
Fairy/Flying physical Pixilate Mega Pidgeot makes no sense whatsoever. Still, seems pretty cool.
Levitate MegaZam doesn’t make much of a difference, and neither do those admittedly ridiculous stats. They were already good anyway.
MegaBro is a better mixed wall here, although it loses a lot of physical walling power and a terrific setup Ability. More of a wall than a bulky sweeper here, anyway.
Ghost/Dark M-Gengar with Dark Aura is ridiculous. However, you know what would’ve been even cooler? MIXED Ghost/Dark M-Gengar with Dark Aura. Them Sucker Punches / Knock Offs tho…
Sheer Force Steel/Dragon Mega Steelix is cool, but where’s its physical Dragon STAB? If it gets Dragon Rush, it should also get Coil IMO, because it makes sense and the two moves are great together. Iron Tail also works with Coil.
Iron Fist Mega Khan is underwhelming. Where are the Normal-type punching moves?
Skarm-typed Mega Scizor is really good, trading a bad STAB for a good one and a quad Fire weakness for an Electric weakness. I can see people running SD | BP | Aerial Ace | Roost / coverage.
Bug/Fighting Mega Pinsir makes sense, and it’s pretty good too, but Aerilated Return is better than CC, and it loses STAB priority. Sucks to be it.
Water/Dragon MegaDos isn’t really as good as it seems. Sure, no burns, but your only STABs are Dragon Tail, which has negative priority and 60 BP, and Outrage, which locks you in. Not that great imho.
Rock/Dragon Mega Aero seems pretty good, but what’ll it run? Edge | Quake | Dragon Claw | Roost? Add Fire Fang somewhere in there for Skarm?
MM2X doesn’t get that much of a buff Ability-wise, and gets nerfed stats-wise. Pass.
MM2Y gets a small stat nerf and a HUGE Ability buff to something actually usable! Good for it.
M-Ampharos may lose that secondary STAB, and it still may not have a secondary STAB, but it gets RIDICULOUS walling power. I like it.

Technician Mega Hera?
252 Atk Technician Mega Heracross Pin Missile vs. 252 HP / 88+ Def Ferrothorn: 108-320 (30.6 - 90.9%)
NO ONE ‘MON SHOULD HAVE ALL THAT POWER

Turboblaze M-Houndoom is kinda meh, but at least it beats Solar Power.

Sand Force Mega TTar?
+1 252 Atk Sand Force Mega Tyranitar Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory in Sand: 205-243 (61.3 - 72.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
THE CLOCK’S TICKING, IT JUST COUNTS THE HOURS

Solar Power mixed M-Sceptile is pretty meh, since its Attack is higher. Pretty useless Ability imo.
Tough Claws M-Blaziken wouldn’t be broken with the stat nerfs, but base Blaziken is. Whatever.

Guts M-Swampert is kinda useless when holding a Mega Stone, although if it does get statused…
252+ Atk Guts Mega Swampert Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 150-177 (44.9 - 52.9%) -- 85.9% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
STOP TRIPPING, I’M TRIPPING OFF THE POWER

Magic Bounce M-Garde and Magic Guard M-Gallade are pretty interesting, although I’m disappointed that M-Gallade didn’t become a physical version of what M-Garde used to be (with the Fighting/Fairy typing and all).
Ghost/Rock Mega Sableye is disappointing in typing, but Solid Rock is neat. Just wish you gave it more SpA for SubCM+Power Gem sets.
Strong Jaw M-Mawile looks pretty good. Just wish it had a boosted STAB. Whatever, Crunch and Fire Fang will have to do.

>Steel/Fighting Mega Aggron
But with Heavy Metal…
252+ Atk Mega Aggron Heavy Slam (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Gliscor: 148-175 (41.8 - 49.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Poison Heal
That’s without Heavy Metal.
TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY SCHIZOID ‘MON

More soon.

Last edited:

canno

formerly The Reptile
I'll post my comments on your guyses comments when I get back home from college, but I'm glad this is picking up traction!

At the moment it looks like M-Sableye is probably going to get changed a lot though - I think I nerfed it a little too hard.

Also how would you guys feel about me adding to the mon's movepools? It would probably only be for a few things, and those things would specifically be for the mega (although the base form could use it too). Note that not everything would get a movepool addition - I want to keep it as minimalistic as possible.

Add that movepool.
For MegaEye, I have an idea: keep the stats, maybe keep the typing, give it special Huge Power.

Mega Absol would greatly appreciate it if the remaining 10 points that went into Special Attack instead went into either Attack, Attack + Speed, or Defence + Special Defence.

I'll post my comments on your guyses comments when I get back home from college, but I'm glad this is picking up traction!

At the moment it looks like M-Sableye is probably going to get changed a lot though - I think I nerfed it a little too hard.

Also how would you guys feel about me adding to the mon's movepools? It would probably only be for a few things, and those things would specifically be for the mega (although the base form could use it too). Note that not everything would get a movepool addition - I want to keep it as minimalistic as possible.
Movepool additions? That would actually be great to be honest. Diancie needs either Quick Attack or actual physical coverage I think, considering Pixilate. A shame there's no Normal-type Special-based priority move.

Mega Absol would greatly appreciate it if the remaining 10 points that went into Special Attack instead went into either Attack, Attack + Speed, or Defence + Special Defence.

Movepool additions? That would actually be great to be honest. Diancie needs either Quick Attack or actual physical coverage I think, considering Pixilate. A shame there's no Normal-type Special-based priority move.
Aggron needs a good Fighting move. Drain Punch?
Zard NEEDS Dark Pulse.
Beedrill might like EQ.
Pls gibe Coil+Dragon Rush to Steelix
M-Khan likes Dizzy Punch... barely. Maybe buff Iron Fist to a 1.5 boost rather than 1.2.
M-Sceptile would love a better Ability, tbh. Adaptability?
M-Pidgeot would LOVE E-speed, and it even fits flavorwise!

EV

Banned deucer.
Fake Out because she's a jokester at heart. Feint if you really want to ratchet up the competitive aspect of the new ability.

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head

I believe that we should hold a series of votes for movepool additions as in I were to nominate... Extreme Speed for Pidgeot and Eevee General were to nominate Quick Attack instead. We would then have a series of votes deciding on who's submission was better, leading to the winner having their movepool implemented.
Fake Out because she's a jokester at heart. Feint if you really want to ratchet up the competitive aspect of the new ability.
AYY LMAO

I believe that we should hold a series of votes for movepool additions as in I were to nominate... Extreme Speed for Pidgeot and Eevee General were to nominate Quick Attack instead. We would then have a series of votes deciding on who's submission was better, leading to the winner having their movepool implemented.

AYY LMAO
>M-Ray gets P-Blades and Origin Pulse
RAYY LMAO

canno

formerly The Reptile

AYY LMAO
This is a great idea! I'm on the phone atm so I can't officially set one up, but I'm going to go with a voting for the movepools.

Aggron needs a good Fighting move. Drain Punch?
Zard NEEDS Dark Pulse.
Beedrill might like EQ.
Pls gibe Coil+Dragon Rush to Steelix
M-Khan likes Dizzy Punch... barely. Maybe buff Iron Fist to a 1.5 boost rather than 1.2.
M-Sceptile would love a better Ability, tbh. Adaptability?
M-Pidgeot would LOVE E-speed, and it even fits flavorwise!
I think Ability modifications are technically outside the scope of this Pet Mod? Regardless, do you really want to deal with SubPunch Conkeldurr with a 1.5x Iron Fist boost?

252+ Atk Iron Fist Conkeldurr Focus Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mew: 213-251 (52.7 - 62.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Calc'd without actually using Iron Fist. All I really did was multiply the base power by 1.5x.

dhelmise

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
I think Ability modifications are technically outside the scope of this Pet Mod? Regardless, do you really want to deal with SubPunch Conkeldurr with a 1.5x Iron Fist boost?

252+ Atk Iron Fist Conkeldurr Focus Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mew: 213-251 (52.7 - 62.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Calc'd without actually using Iron Fist. All I really did was multiply the base power by 1.5x.
I thought Iron Fist raised fist moves by 1.2x not 1.5x

Iron Fist Mega Khan is underwhelming. Where are the Normal-type punching moves?
It's called "Dizzy Punch".

Iron Fist is a terrible 20%.

Really not a fan of Mega Beedrill getting Mold Breaker, to be honest. I'm not sure what use it has for it -I guess Drill Run Levitators? Maybe? (It does let it U-Turn Shedinja out of existence, but it can already run Knock Off)

Also not a fan of the Levitators. Seems really odd to remove the Latis Levitate and then turn several Megas into Levitators, often replacing Flying typing.

The interesting ones to me are...

-Mega Banette, who is still monstrously lethal, but with a better stat distribution, and has a horrifyingly good typing -among other points it gains STAB on Return/Frustration, instead of relying on the crappy Shadow Claw. It loses Prankster, but it actually has trouble using that to good effect because it's so fragile and doesn't get it first turn, so that's fine.

-Mega Pidgeot, providing a Physical Pixilater -and the first lightning fast Fairy type to not require setup.

-Mega Medicham, who loses a small amount of Attack in exchange for hitting a much better Speed tier.

-Mega Absol, who is nifty in Singles -and a horror show in Doubles. Say hello to Absolcott!

-Mega Diancie, who can actually run Physical sets now.

Most of the rest either seem very powerful (Sand Force Mega Tyranitar, setting its own Sand to abuse, Dark Aura Ghost/Dark Mega Gengar, Aerilate Mega Charizard Y) or kinda... derpy? (Levitate Alakazam is meh, even with 10 more Defense, Turboblaze and Teravolt seem eh for those Pokemon, I've already covered Mega Beedrill, and Mega Pinsir goes from being actually a terrifying-but-fair Pokemon due to having a terrible typing to having a better typing and probably being a waste of your Mega slot)

Last edited:

canno

formerly The Reptile
Still not at home but the plan is to expand the Move distribution to also include abilities for some of the megas (most are going to stay - there are some though that I added simply because I couldn't think of anything better - see M-Kanga. Also see most levitators)

Also ability modification (as in changing the abilities) \ new abilities are not going to happen. Sorry

dhelmise

Social Media Head
LE COEDS

Snaquaza for server reasons The Reptile because it's your Pet Mod
config/formats.js

Code:
    {
        name: "Megamorph",
        section: "Other Metagames",

mods: 'megamorph',
        ruleset: ['OU'],
        banlist: ['Uber', 'Soul Dew']
    }
mods/megamorph/scripts.js

Code:
exports.BattleScripts = {
    init: function () {
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'venusaurmega').abilities['0'] = 'Unaware';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'venusaurmega').baseStats = {hp:80,atk:92,def:133,spa:110,spd:120,spe:90};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'charizardmegax').abilities['0'] = 'Levitate';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'charizardmegax').types = ['Fire', 'Dark'];
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'charizardmegax').baseStats = {hp:78,atk:94,def:88,spa:159,spd:105,spe:110};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'charizardmegay').abilities['0'] = 'Aerilate';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'charizardmegay').baseStats = {hp:78,atk:144,def:98,spa:109,spd:95,spe:100};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'blastoisemega').abilities['0'] = 'Sheer Force';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'blastoisemega').types = ['Water', 'Steel'];
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'blastoisemega').baseStats = {hp:79,atk:83,def:110,spa:145,spd:115,spe:98};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'beedrillmega').abilities['0'] = 'Mold Breaker';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'beedrillmega').types = ['Bug', 'Ground'];
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'beedrillmega').baseStats = {hp:65,atk:160,def:40,spa:25,spd:70,spe:135};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'pidgeotmega').abilities['0'] = 'Pixilate';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'pidgeotmega').types = ['Fairy', 'Flying'];
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'pidgeotmega').baseStats = {hp:83,atk:120,def:85,spa:60,spd:80,spe:151};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'alakazammega').abilities['0'] = 'Levitate';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'alakazammega').baseStats = {hp:55,atk:40,def:75,spa:190,spd:95,spe:145};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'slobromega').abilities['0'] = 'Rough Skin';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'slobromega').baseStats = {hp:95,atk:75,def:150,spa:130,spd:120,spe:20};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'gengarmega').abilities['0'] = 'Dark Aura';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'gengarmega').types = ['Ghost', 'Dark'];
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'gengarmega').baseStats = {hp:60,atk:65,def:90,spa:160,spd:105,spe:120};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'steelixmega').abilities['0'] = 'Sheer Force';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'steelixmega').types = ['Steel', 'Dragon'];
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'steelixmega').baseStats = {hp:75,atk:155,def:150,spa:55,spd:65,spe:110};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'kangaskhanmega').abilities['0'] = 'Iron Fist';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'kangaskhanmega').baseStats = {hp:105,atk:145,def:110,spa:40,spd:110,spe:800};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'scizormega').types = ['Steel', 'Flying'];
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'scizormega').baseStats = {hp:70,atk:160,def:110,spa:55,spd:90,spe:110};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'pinsirmega').abilities['0'] = 'Levitate';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'pinsirmega').types = ['Bug', 'Fighting'];
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'pinsirmega').baseStats = {hp:65,atk:165,def:120,spa:55,spd:95,spe:100};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'gyaradosmega').abilities['0'] = 'Water Veil';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'gyaradosmega').types = ['Water', 'Dragon'];
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'gyaradosmega').baseStats = {hp:95,atk:145,def:119,spa:60,spd:130,spe:91};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'aerodactylmega').abilities['0'] = 'Levitate';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'aerodactylmega').types = ['Rock', 'Dragon'];
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'aerodactylmega').baseStats = {hp:80,atk:135,def:100,spa:60,spd:110,spe:130};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'mewtwomegax').abilities['0'] = 'Limber';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'megamewtwox').baseStats = {hp:106,atk:170,def:120,spa:134,spd:120,spe:130};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'megamewtwoy').abilities['0'] = 'Trace';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'megamewtwoy').baseStats = {hp:106,atk:130,def:90,spa:184,spd:90,spe:170};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'ampharosmega').abilities['0'] = 'Fur Coat';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'ampharosmega').baseStats = {hp:90,atk:105,def:75,spa:145,spd:140,spe:55};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'heracrossmega').abilities['0'] = 'Technician';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'heracrossmega').baseStats = {hp:80,atk:185,def:95,spa:40,spd:115,spe:85};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'houndoommega').abilities['0'] = 'Turboblaze';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'houndoommega').baseStats = {hp:75,atk:125,def:50,spa:145,spd:80,spe:125};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'tyranitarmega').abilities['0'] = 'Sand Force';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'tyranitarmega').baseStats = {hp:100,atk:154,def:130,spa:115,spd:120,spe:81};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'sceptilemega').abilities['0'] = 'Solar Power';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'sceptilemega').baseStats = {hp:70,atk:145,def:65,spa:115,spd:85,spe:150};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'blazikenmega').abilities['0'] = 'Tough Claws';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'blazikenmega').baseStats = {hp:80,atk:140,def:80,spa:160,spd:80,spe:90};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'swampertmega').abilities['0'] = 'Guts';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'swampertmega').baseStats = {hp:100,atk:170,def:100,spa:95,spd:100,spe:70};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'gardevoirmega').abilities['0'] = 'Magic Bounce';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'gardevoirmega').baseStats = {hp:68,atk:65,def:95,spa:165,spd:145,spe:80};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'gallademega').abilities['0'] = 'Magic Guard';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'gallademega').baseStats = {hp:68,atk:165,def:95,spa:65,spd:145,spe:80};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'sableyemega').abilities['0'] = 'Solid Rock';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'sableyemega').types = ['ghost', 'rock'];
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'sableyemega').baseStats = {hp:50,atk:55,def:125,spa:85,spd:115,spe:50};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'mawilemega').abilities['0'] = 'Strong Jaw';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'mawilemega').baseStats = {hp:50,atk:135,def:115,spa:35,spd:95,spe:50};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'aggronmega').abilities['0'] = 'Heavy Metal';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'aggronmega').types = ['Rock', 'Fighting'];
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'aggronmega').baseStats = {hp:70,atk:150,def:200,spa:60,spd:100,spe:50};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'medichammega').baseStats = {hp:60,atk:90,def:95,spa:60,spd:95,spe:110};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'manectricmega').abilities['0'] = 'Teravolt';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'manectricmega').baseStats = {hp:70,atk:75,def:70,spa:155,spd:70,spe:135};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'sharpedomega').abilities['0'] = 'Drizzle';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'sharpedomega').baseStats = {hp:70,atk:150,def:40,spa:135,spd:40,spe:125};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'cameruptmega').abilities['0'] = 'Drought';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'cameruptmega').baseStats = {hp:70,atk:120,def:110,spa:135,spd:115,spe:10};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'altariamega').abilities['0'] = 'Thick Fat';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'altariamega').types = ['Dragon', 'Flying'];
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'altariamega').baseStats = {hp:75,atk:70,def:130,spa:90,spd:145,spe:80};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'banettemega').abilities['0'] = 'Tough Claws';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'banettemega').types = ['Ghost', 'Normal'];
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'banettemega').baseStats = {hp:64,atk:125,def:85,spa:73,spd:83,spe:125};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'absolmega').abilities['0'] = 'Justified';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'absolmega').types = ['Dark', 'Fairy'];
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'absolmega').baseStats = {hp:65,atk:160,def:70,spa:85,spd:70,spe:115};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'salamencemega').abilities['0'] = 'Gale Wings';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'glaliemega').baseStats = {hp:95,atk:155,def:120,spa:110,spd:120,spe:100};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'metagrossmega').abilities['0'] = 'Levitate';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'metagrossmega').baseStats = {hp:80,atk:165,def:160,spa:95,spd:130,spe:70};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'latiasmega').abilities['0'] = 'Plus';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'latiasmega').baseStats = {hp:80,atk:70,def:110,spa:140,spd:170,spe:130};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'latiosmega').abilities['0'] = 'Minus';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'latiosmega').baseStats = {hp:80,atk:110,def:70,spa:170,spd:140,spe:130};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'kyogreprimal').types = ['Water', 'Electric'];
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'kyogreprimal').baseStats = {hp:100,atk:120,def:110,spa:180,spd:160,spe:100};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'groudonprimal').baseStats = {hp:100,atk:180,def:160,spa:120,spd:110,spe:100};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'rayquazamega').baseStats = {hp:105,atk:180,def:110,spa:180,spd:110,spe:95};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'lopunnymega').abilities['0'] = 'Reckless';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'lopunnymega').types = ['Normal'];
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'lopunnymega').baseStats = {hp:65,atk:126,def:84,spa:54,spd:106,spe:145};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'lucariomega').abilities['0'] = 'Aura Break';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'lucariomega').baseStats = {hp:70,atk:130,def:80,spa:135,spd:80,spe:130};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'abomasnowmega').abilities['0'] = 'Adaptability';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'abomasnowmega').baseStats = {hp:90,atk:122,def:75,spa:122,spd:85,spe:100};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'audinomega').abilities['0'] = 'Fairy Aura';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'audinomega').baseStats = {hp:103,atk:60,def:116,spa:100,spd:116,spe:50};

this.modData('Pokedex', 'dianciemega').abilities['0'] = 'Pixilate';
        this.modData('Pokedex', 'dianciemega').baseStats = {hp:50,atk:170,def:120,spa:170,spd:120,spe:70};

//New Moves
        this.modData('Learnsets', 'charizard').learnset.darkpulse = ['5E'];
        this.modData('Learnsets', 'lopunny').learnset.doubleedge = ['5E'];
    }
};

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)