Mentoring Program Preparations: LOOKING FOR A MANAGER AND TUTORS FOR TLR PROGRAM

Team building > singles > doubles

Only since I'm only really comfortable in doubles, singles I got nothing, however team building here is nothing like what I'd do in VGC, not even comparable tbh

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Teambuilding got 4 votes
Singles got 3 votes
Doubles got 2 votes.

So, what I'm gonna do. I will open Teambuilding sometime in the next 5 days or so (sunday is looking smexy for it). Shoot me a PM if you want to tutor it. Or else I will do it myself (oh dear).

Dogfish44 may open the Singles 202 if he so wishes (pm me if yes). The emphasis on "may" is because I won't be able to help him much for the next 6-7 weeks, so he will run the show pretty much alone. He can appoint mentors that passed the course with some success. Mentors can be exceptionally appointed without the need to pass the 202, but Dogfish44 and me will need to agree on that.

Expect updates here and in the mentoring thread.

Doubles will be put on freezer for said 6-7 weeks at least. Unless someone (active, reliable and good) feels like running it.

Frosty

=_=
FYI: Singles 202 and doubles 202 should be up by the end of this month. If you want to tutor on it let us know and we will think about it.

The UC prizes will probably be 15UC for singles and 18UC for doubles flat (aside from usual counters). I was putting some only if the battle finishes, but then again that is not the mentor's fault, is it?

Frosty

=_=
I am on full dedication to this now, so:

any course you would like us to offer? Say it so here and we will implement. I ask for at least 5 likes for it to be considered, though.

Also, lemme know if you want to be a tutor in anything.

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
faine

Looking for a manager of it before I move further.

Important: I am looking for someone who has done at least 2 non-training TLRs with some success (PM me their links I will be the judge of that), having caught at least one pokemon in those (so phione/floette-E don't count). If no one with that profile volunteers, I may end up doing it myself.

Also hiring tutors. Requirement is: must have caught a legendary (phione/floette-E included). And must have decent planning skills (PM me the TLRs you've done and I will be the judge of that).

Prizes will come later. I intend to readjust the prizes soon, so I can't give you an estimate unfortunately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)