1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Metagame Analysis?

Discussion in 'Site Projects' started by Jibaku, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Jibaku

Jibaku Not taking FS requests atm.
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

What should we do with it? The last time a post was posted in it was November 17th by maddog in the uber metagame analysis. The activity in that forum was already abysmal, and now it's far beyond.

The uber metagame's already been discussed in Stark, and apparently so is OU, although not as consolidated, though more frequent (e.g Tang's Wall Breaking thread, and RL's Choice items thread). People are discussing the new UU already on the sticky.

So does the metagame analysis have any significant use, if at all?
  2. Caelum

Caelum qibz official stalker
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I initially considered trying to get more people involved but since the interest was so low I dropped any efforts entirely. Unless your posts suddenly injects interest into the project, it should probably just be deleted.
  3. Tangerine

Tangerine Where the Lights Are
    is a Smogon IRC SOPis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

The Activity stopped when I "left" the forums for a while - and to be honest the reason I haven't picked it back up is because I really don't want to do all of the work (despite initial interest not many people did much for it - none what what I "envisioned it to be" so to speak)

GreatSage seems to have plans for it iirc.
  4. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

I've been wanting to delete/archive it all along but I never got a chance to speak to Great Sage about it.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)