Metal Gear Solid Tactical Game - Game Over! Innocent/US Government win!

Hey guys, weren't I supposed to update this game or something...?

That requires that you send in the night actions!!
The update is supposed to be scheduled in 15 minutes. I have 1/3 of actions. I almost hoped that this was evaded with the post in the end of Night 3.

Since I really don't want to end this shit right here, I give 1 last chance to you guys.
Deadline is extended till Sunday 12:00 GMT+2, or when I wake up and check Smogon.

If I don't have enough PMs by that time, and this up to me to decide, I will simply cancel this game. Also, persons who haven't sent in actions, are to be subbed out if they do not contact me with a DAMN good reason for their inactivity.

Also, Europe doesn't have Daylight Saving time yet. Count that into your times.

Also, the sub is still needed from last post.

EDIT: reachzero has subbed in for moot

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I can sub in as pretty much every role in the game. I'd still manage to lose though :P

Seriously though guys, you should get these night actions in. The game is really interesting to watch and the postgame should be great!

Night 5 is over!

You start to collect around the fountain, your numbers halved from the first time, and everybody looking fine. Sadly, the Hind-D comes out again, this time zooming in and firing agaisn't Zerowing. Oddly though, the rockes bounce right off him and almost hit the Hind-D back! After barely avoiding them, he flies right in front of Zerowing, and fires a full barrage into his mouth, while you all run away from the huge amount of flesh flying around:

Dear Zerowing,
You are Jimbo.

You are the admired super-mod of Smogon, who has his fin(ger) in almost everything on the site, from Wi-Fi to Battling 101. You were dragged into this war and afterwards left to die since, due to your huge size, it required too much effort to move you around. You decided to join the Innocents to survive and get your revenge.

Your CODEC frequency is the following: 141.56

<snip>

You are aligned with the Innocents. <snip>
As you start to collect the body parts that are all over the place, you notice a car closing in. Da Letter El comes out of it, looking quite sad and holding his tears back. You start to wonder what it's all about, when the tears burst out and he falls on his knees, weeping. "Why do I have to do this... I don't want to anymore..." As you watch, he stands up and gets into the car again. The car starts to move, and as it passes you, you can clearly see the face is overflown with tears. It drives a moment, before turning around and flooring the gas. As the speed increases, it drives into a piece of concrete, sending him airborne, and into a building. The building collapses, burying him and the car, and leaving no doubt of his fate:

Dear Da Letter El,
You are Speed Racer.

You're the best driver the world has ever seen. Thanks to your incredible talent, you demonstrated that racing was still an art and not a business, and you exposed Royalton Industries' crimes. When you heard about ArmsTech, you immediately realised that it was the same kind of evil corporation, and you decided to join the Mercenaries at the wheel of your Mach 6 to dismantle it.

During the night, you can submit "Night X - Make USER1 and USER2 collide". You will somehow drive so fast around your targets that the physical reality will melt into an ecstatic whirlpool of colours. Everything that targeted USER1 and its frequency will instead hit USER2 and its frequency, including night actions and CODEC communications. However, if USER2 is a Mercenary like you, this action will fail, since any good Mercenary equips their car with a spear-hook.

Your CODEC frequency is the following: 140.85

<snip>

You are aligned with the Mercenaries. <snip>
As the quite crushed body is dug out and carried into the store, alongside the charred remains that could be found, you collect around the fountain, and begin to plan who will have to be sacrificed today.

Day 6 has started, and ends Tuesday 21:00 GMT+2.

Night PMs are going out.

Since Exarius isn't on and I miraculously happen to be, I'll say this:

Deadline in approximately 30 minutes, there will be a more precise warning 5 minutes prior to the exact time.

Take advantage of this little extension to do whatever you have to do... ;)

As the dusk arrives, you are still debating the matter. Many wants to see Iron Kenyans head on a pole, while others want to remove Lesm46. In the end, you decide to flip a coin: Tails for Iron Kenyan, heads for Lesm. You throw it in air, with both men having anxious looks on their faces. It slows down while spinning, before succumbing to gravity and starting to fall... between a crack, so none of the sides are up. With a breath of relief coming from both Iron Kenyan and Lesm, Exarius picks it up. "Can't leave people shitting their pants, now can we?" The coin flashes when it's thrown up for a second time. Again it stops, again it begins to come down... hitting Mekkah in the forehead and flying somewhere in the rubble. Realising it's too dark to find it, in addition of nobody having an extra coin, you decide to call it draw and leave the town with two relieved (and one cursing) person to plan your next night.

Night 6 has started, and ends Thursday 21:00 GMT+2.

Night PMs are going out, but if you don't receive anything within 15 minutes from this post, you can give up waiting for any.

Small reminder: Update is tonight, and I will not extend this. I got enough PMs for update, but I still lack something. Stay silent at your own risk: I will reveal the names of those slackers who didn't send a crap in the update.

You have been warned.

Night 6 is over!

As you arrive to the square, you notice something quite interesting: A chopper have fallen down and destroyed a building, completely crushing it. The person who flew the fallen Hind-D have disappeared, though. While you look through the wreckage for any supplies, a thud and a high-pitched scream is heard: As you turn around, you see that IRON_KENYAN is the source of the noise, while having a metal pole between his legs. As he bends over sobbing in pain, you notice Exarius holding the other end. "I believe some of you needs to explain" he begins, while kicking reyscarface in the face, sending him through a window, "why the FUCK I lack some actions here," finishing the sentence by spinning and smashing the metal pole into Jimbo's stomach. As Jimbo joins Iron_Kenyan in the bending department, Exarius jumps in front of askaninjask, hitting him with a flying elbow strike to the face. As the persons lie on the ground, sobbing and writhing in pain, Exarius throws the pole away and turns on the Camosuit. "I hope we don't have to repeat this next time," you hear from the shadows before you take care of the poor bastards and start planning who will be released from their pain for eternity.

Day 7 has started, and ends Saturday 21:00 GMT+2.

Night PMs are going out, but if you didn't receive anything during the next 20 minutes, you didn't get anything.

*Those who are bolded (except for me) are the slackers of tonight. I will repeat this process every night->day update from now on. Stay silent at your own risk.*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)