Metal Gear Solid Tactical Game - Game Over! Innocent/US Government win!

Night 0 is over!

You all start to gather around a fountain in the middle of an open space. Nobody can spot any suspicious activities, but you can easily see 2 cardboardboxes sneak between you. After everyone has noticed them, you flip them upside down, to see... nothing. While you try to understand what this is all about, you hear the speakers crackle on the building walls. After some random funky beats have quieted down, you hear a commanding voice talk:

"For now, the battlefield is clear and no murders have been committed. The body count is low, but the pressure is rising. You would do well to find your captain and report to the base as soon as you can, before it's too late. GO!"

The music starts again, and a giant screen turns itself on. The Metal Gear appears, overlapped by a huge exclamation mark. You turn around to watch each other: 25 people came today to this square, only 24 will leave alive. Suddenly you notice the 2 boxes move again, but this time you find Exarius and Accent popping out of them, Exarius wearing a sneaking suit and Accent wearing a tuxedo. "Good day ladies and gentlemen," Exarius starts. "I believe you have found suspicious people amidst you. Who will you send to keep company to Raverist today?" Before you can react, both of them turn on their camosuits and disappear from the scene. At the same time, you notice a man with golden hair stand on a rooftop nearby. "I did it!" Agape shouts. "I am a SUPER SAIYAN!" He starts flying around the square while you concentrate on planning who will end on the chopping block today.

Day 1 has started, you have 48 hours to decide a lynch target. The night starts 21:00 GMT +2 Sunday 28th.

The day PMs are out, those who didn't get anything didn't receive anything during the night.

Altair

just who is the coon?
since news doesnt really travel fast, i am a member of FOXHOUND and i have a weak role

contact me if you are FOXHOUND, or are a neutral that wishes to do business with FOXHOUND

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Anyone interested in the welfare of the U.S. Government should contact me. Please pay no attention to the rebellious organization known as FOXHOUND, and please refrain from contacting its silly leader, Altair.

Ill just stay under the sheets of my box fort until the fighting stops. Make love, not war.

Lynch Aura Guardian, just to be on the safe side. Rather gain intel on what the civilians can do.

Undo Edit: Anyone here???

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i'm operating under the assumption that the "civilians" cannot vote in lynches and aren't really in the game. they're probably just trolling us.

but just in case, Lynch Aura Guardian. i'd rather see him gone so he doesn't post here anymore than not lynch anyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)