1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Metronome glitch in Shoddy

Discussion in 'Shoddy Battle and Pokémon Lab' started by Miracle Man0, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Miracle Man0

Miracle Man0

I just had a UU battle with someone who only used pokemon that knew metronome and only used metronome when he attacked.
    During one of his turns, he used struggle as his attack after using metronome. I checked the move database and it said metronome could not pick struggle.

This was only his second or third time using metronome with the pokemon he had out so it wasn't like he ran out of pp.
  2. NixHex

NixHex A new vice president erryonce in a while to keep me busy
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Can Metronome be Taunted? That might be the problem. Either way, this won't be fixed and probably will be a very low priority fix in Shoddy 2. A 1:~500 chance of picking an invalid move just isn't vital.
  3. DeathStar(mie)

DeathStar(mie)

Metronome is a non attacking move, and as such is subject to taunt. (Forcing the poke to struggle assuming that is it's only move)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)