1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Metronome Tier

Discussion in 'Other Metagames' started by Toss Event, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Toss Event

Toss Event

I'm aware that there may already be Metronome Tiers, some featuring just 6 Pokemon with Leppa Berry and only Metronome and also a Moody Smeargle Metronome Tier. My friend and I decided to amp it up a little and allow all moves that don't deal direct damage along with Metronome. The full details are below.

· Species Clause
    · Sleep Clause
    · Metronome Usage Prevention Clause – all moves that consistently prevent the use of Metronome upon their use are banned
    Banned
    o Imprison
    o Taunt
    Allowed
    o Disable
    · Metronome Clause – all Pokémon must know the move Metronome prior to entering a battle
    · Leppa Clause – all Pokémon must hold a Leppa Berry
    · Unnerve Clause – the ability Unnerve is banned
    · Offensive Inconsistency Clause – all moves that deal direct damage are banned
    · Entry Hazard Clause – all forms of entry hazards are banned
    · Recovery Clause – all moves that allow a Pokémon to consistently recover more than 1/8 of its HP in a single turn with no drawbacks are banned
    Allowed
    o Rest
    o Healing Wish
    o Lunar Dance
    o Pain Split
    o Heal Pulse
    · Trap Clause – any move that prevents the opponent from switching out is banned
    *Note: Evasion Clause has been lifted
    *Note: OHKO Clause has been lifted but is under suspect test
    *Note: All Dream World abilities have been banned with the exceptions of Clefable, Snorlax, Granbull, Blissey, and Togekiss

THE LAW OF METRONOME:

ANY VIOLATION OF A CLAUSE OR BAN THROUGH THE USE OF THE MOVE METRNOME IS LEGAL

Also wondering where I can get this officially approved.
  2. SpartanMalice

SpartanMalice

You have to either PM/VM Joim, Birkal or Arcticblast here or get their approval on IRC. You have to post after you get approved so yeah...
  3. Arcticblast

Arcticblast
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winner

What Spartan said. PM us, we don't bite! ...well I don't, at least...

(Best format is Triples Moody Metronome Wailord)
  4. Arcticblast

Arcticblast
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winner

I just realized I forgot to uock this..,
  5. Nollan

Nollan EV Master Nollan
    is a Tiering Contributor

To be honest, I liked Metronome battling when it was simple (6 Smeargle, holding Metronome, all four moves Metronome, etc) :<
    Good concept though I suppose.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)