Metronome Tier

Discussion in 'Other Metagames' started by Toss Event, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Toss Event

Toss Event

I'm aware that there may already be Metronome Tiers, some featuring just 6 Pokemon with Leppa Berry and only Metronome and also a Moody Smeargle Metronome Tier. My friend and I decided to amp it up a little and allow all moves that don't deal direct damage along with Metronome. The full details are below.

· Species Clause
    · Sleep Clause
    · Metronome Usage Prevention Clause – all moves that consistently prevent the use of Metronome upon their use are banned
    Banned
    o Imprison
    o Taunt
    Allowed
    o Disable
    · Metronome Clause – all Pokémon must know the move Metronome prior to entering a battle
    · Leppa Clause – all Pokémon must hold a Leppa Berry
    · Unnerve Clause – the ability Unnerve is banned
    · Offensive Inconsistency Clause – all moves that deal direct damage are banned
    · Entry Hazard Clause – all forms of entry hazards are banned
    · Recovery Clause – all moves that allow a Pokémon to consistently recover more than 1/8 of its HP in a single turn with no drawbacks are banned
    Allowed
    o Rest
    o Healing Wish
    o Lunar Dance
    o Pain Split
    o Heal Pulse
    · Trap Clause – any move that prevents the opponent from switching out is banned
    *Note: Evasion Clause has been lifted
    *Note: OHKO Clause has been lifted but is under suspect test
    *Note: All Dream World abilities have been banned with the exceptions of Clefable, Snorlax, Granbull, Blissey, and Togekiss

THE LAW OF METRONOME:

ANY VIOLATION OF A CLAUSE OR BAN THROUGH THE USE OF THE MOVE METRNOME IS LEGAL

Also wondering where I can get this officially approved.
  2. SpartanMalice

SpartanMalice

You have to either PM/VM Joim, Birkal or Arcticblast here or get their approval on IRC. You have to post after you get approved so yeah...
  3. Arcticblast

Arcticblast improsin + bapongbas gg,,,,,,
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Other Metas Leader

What Spartan said. PM us, we don't bite! ...well I don't, at least...

(Best format is Triples Moody Metronome Wailord)
  4. Arcticblast

Arcticblast improsin + bapongbas gg,,,,,,
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Other Metas Leader

I just realized I forgot to uock this..,
  5. Nollan

Nollan Yan-Mega <3
    is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor

To be honest, I liked Metronome battling when it was simple (6 Smeargle, holding Metronome, all four moves Metronome, etc) :<
    Good concept though I suppose.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)