Metronome Tournament (Round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
first battle i megahorned his celebi and won 2-0, second battle i was raping with mew as usual and his 3% zam got me from 3 pokemon to 1, but i finally got an attack move and won 1-0!

gg vulcan fury

freaktron said:
Eh...I haven't been on Smogon that much but I haven't seen Soujiro San much...are there any other nicks he goes on?
I really don't want to get on the banned from joining a tournament list because this would only be my first time "skipping out"...

Ey tbh Soujiro San is a fucking lame guy imo. I see that he is/was blocking some tourneys because he doesn't do his matches. Just wanted to mention...

I am "yurioh's alt" on that log because I still can't use my regular nick. I sent you the logs already.

I know... I try not to be a hardass. As long as people are making efforts to get their shit done, I will let it go a little longer. Also, Warthog, your sub request has been granted.

@Warthog: /me smacks himself

@SF: Fuzion and 0_o are supposed to battle this weekend. I will wait till Sunday for them, but no longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)