ORAS Doubles OU Mexicans are our frands

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Mexicans are our frands
Introduction
Alright local model user Haruno here up with the 2k. I've started playing mons since I was a kid starting with stardard rby but didn't really get into competitive mons until like 08-09ish when some nig forced me to shoddy battle with him every day for lunch ._. Though I never really made a smogon account or really join lobby till like 2010 with bw/2 ubers. Then a few years later made a smogon account, started talking shit in ubers, got promoted to moderator for being one of the finest shit posters. Recently (relatively speaking) I branched out into doubles and to my surprise it was quite an enjoyable tier and I made one of the best (if not the best) oras rain teams and I'm here to share it now.

In my time playing mons i've learned that this game is fucking garbage. It's luck based to the nth degree, whether it be full paras, or lucky crits, or flinches, or early wakes, etc among a variety of things, it turns mons from a children's game that has deep mechanics into praying RNGesus doesn't fuck you. Uber players however had a term for this and referred to these luck based shit as getting mexican'd and this slang has spread to other tiers as well. But I'm here to say that although mons is a shit luck based game, mexicans are our frands n-n hence the name of the team. And if you don't believe me, believe the bear face.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Team Building Process

Alright, Considering the team is made to prove that mexicans are frands, that mandates ludicolo with his sexyass sombrero and that swaggalicious dancing. If ur using ludicolo in dubs that pretty much mandates it needing toad. So in toad went.

Something that baffled me about rain in dubs was how niggas only ran toed + one rain abuser (and subpar ones at that) and as yeezus stated when his shitass manager told him to take it easy, "“Take it easy! Take it easy! Not me, not Kanye! I do everything one thousand percent! You know that!” and with that in mind I realized that mexican + toad was takin it easy and had to crank it up 1000% so bringing in the strongest rain sweeper there was in lord helix.

After I developed this strongass core of toed + 2 rain sweepers, I noticed that it's terribly weak to electric types with 2 mons weak to elec and one mon that can't do shit to electric typse so had to get king donner to avoid all those random mexican moves like thunder wave, tbolt, etc (fuck (BAN ME PLEASE) running discharge). Not to mention he made the overall team look better with that nice horn and him being rock hard 24/7.

However even with the addition of rhydon, I realized that electric types will still be a little bitch so had to make a full stop to that garbage (again fuck discharge spam) and threw in amoonguss who also functions as a deterrent to trick room and helps stop other nigs running some worse than this rain team rain team so amoong is a must. Also resists grass which my whole team is weak to.

Even with the addition of amoong, I'll have 3 mons weak to grass types and two mons that can't do shit to them since fsr rage powder and spore no longer work on grass types (fuck gamefreak) so I had to bring in the end all answer to grass mons which is yolobird. Who outspeeds vena in sun and wrecks ludi in rain all while being sexy as fuck? Our fav fire bird (jk that's ho oh but fucking pwnemon thinks it'll be op in dubs even though it's quad weak to rock slide so he kept it banned) so boom with the addition of talon and the droppage of however many random shit mons I tried before perfectin the team, it is done.

Team at a Glance

Detailed look at team

Edgar's mexican (Ludicolo) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Swift Swim
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 32 HP / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fake Out
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

Alright to start off we have Edgar who's a stellar user and rmt mod that somehow has a bad rep for being mexican and abusing strats such as twave on everything and having some of the strongest luck in the ubers tier (mostly the former). Though despite his utter hatred for oras ubers and our interactions generally being negative as a whole, he's still able to innovate the tier and keep his head up despite all the shit people give him which earns him my respect and him being the first s/o on this team.

Anyways enough of that, look at that sexy duckface. Does any other mon possess such an adorable duck face? I think not, and due to that adorable duck face, that means ludicolo can not die for his death will be a massive loss to beauty. So to fix this I slapped on an assault vest on him (also improves his overall looks because of sheriff BT's high standards). Assvest improves his looks and survivability not to mention edgar's cute enough to not give a fuck about support moves so it comes at essentially no cost.

Moves are self explanatory and are pretty much the only thing ludi should ever be running. Fake out support is godlike for flinches/baiting protects, giga drain to bop waters and for stab, hydro pump because rain spam is god and stab, ice beam to hit grasses that resist both stabs for SE damage.

Ev's are standard as well, 224speed lets it outspeed maximum speed scarf lando-t by one point (which everyone runs fsr despite it being bad, prolly just for rock slide), modest and 252special attack is to maximize ludi's attack and yes I'm aware that modest lowers attack which means a weaker fake out, but fake out is so piss weak that outside of breaking sashes it shouldn't be used for damage anyways. Rest was tossed in hp to help lord ludicolo's bulk.

RIP D-QUAG (Politoed) @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Encore
- Protect
- Helping Hand

Toed is named after stellar user that somehow died. Rip D-Quag always used to help troll around the dubs room on ps and has an insane fetish for quagsire much like myself which made us best of buds. Some other nigga thinks he can steal his legacy and name himself QuagGod in honor of quagsire but w/e. Come back d-quag ;; ur presence was what made the ps dubs room non shitty. Also got promoted to driver at the same time as me so yush.

Politoed being the only legal mon in smogdubs to possess drizzle made it an absolute must on every rain team. And it provides the team with valuable support with rain and due to gamefreak being on crack and deciding to nerf weather to oblivion by making it not permanent which makes damp rock mandatory to prolong the amount of time that our lord and savior helix and ludi could keep dancing. Also stops zard Y's drought. Fuck zard Y.

Moves are more unorthodox than ludi since I realized the team was hard pressed for role compression, toed has to step up. Scald is self explanatory for being broken as shit with that massive 100% burn chance (30% = 100% and niggas that think otherwise are either terrible or have not played UU). Encore is there to fuck slower mons day such as aegislash and some tr abusers into being forced to use a move that is undesirable (mostly for aegis which is a total bitch to this team). Protect is there to help keep toed alive and helps stall out things like TR/TW since politoed doesn't have as much swag as ludi so doesn't have an assvest to keep itself alive. Helping hand is to make strong mons stronger. Probably the most dispoable move on the team but helps with some clutch ko's I guess.

Ev's are standard. Max hp/def lets it take physical hits reasonably well since special moves aren't really a threat to toed due to having a combination of shit users or being stuff that toed doesn't want to face in the first place. Though I realized that max def was inefficient and aegis is a total bitch to the team so i threw on 32 speed ev's to let toed outspeed most aegis and encourage them to keep hiding behind their shields. If needed you can run min speed to let toed dick with some mons in tr (cress mostly) but it's up to personal preference.

Sweep is a nigga! (Omastar) @ Life Orb
EVs: 24 HP / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Ice Beam
- Shell Smash
- Protect

Ah my nigga Sweep one of the first users I've interacted with back when I was a lowly pleb running good mons like dual screens arceus in bw2 ubers (it is legit) while he was a Bourgeoisie standing at the top of the ubers world and topping the ladder with multiple Shit ranked mons such as aerodactyl, stunfisk and our lord and savior helix. However despite all the shit talk I gave him back then, he saw hope in one such as I and kept encouraging me (and failing) to use better mons such as lord stunfisk. I didn't listen initially but eventually I warmed up to sweep and started realizing that omastar is the way to go. And through the years I've seen him go from being a big fat nigga to a bigga and fatta nigga, going from a random to mod to leader on ps and recently being promoted to ubers co-leader on forums. Overall I'm giving him a shoutout for being one of the best RO's of the ubers room and to thank him for inspiring me to be the model user I am today. And yes sweep is a nigga, ignore what you see in past ubercasts, that isn't him and merely one of his many puppets.

Anyways onto the team choice, I was already a dubs regular and me and sweep were talking about rain teams and he said, "Why the fuck do dubs players run shit mons that are weak a shit like ludicolo when they can be manly and run lord helix who doesn't hit like a little girl" and despite his lack of knowledge of the doubles metagame, I realized he was right and that running only one rain abuser was stupid as fuck so put on lord helix to make the team instantly better. Now to expand on what sweep said on oma being the strongest shit in existence, I had to slap on a life orb to further boost its immense offensive prowess.

The moves although questionable, are the best moves on this team. Muddy water is fucking awful and can't hit shit used as a primary stab to abuse in rain and despite its terrible accuracy, absolutely destroys every nonrseist (and most resists) if it hits, and in the off chance that the mon doesn't get ko'd, you have a sexy accuracy drop to ensure they can't do much afterwards. Alternatively if you're not italian, I would suggest running surf since surf doesn't miss. Ice beam is there for coverage and it hits the grasses/dragons that resist your water stab. Shell smash is there to double our lord and savior's speed/girth which is needed to score some key ko's and also is used if you can get a free turn via opp being pussies and double protecting and/or opponent's being lured to take meth. Protect is there to preserve our lord and savior.

Ev's are relatively standard in my opinion. I originally ran only enough speed to bop neutral 150's in rain but after some fucker ran max speed lopunny (which outspeeds neutral 150's) and destroying me, I decided to go for that benchmark instead so the speed is to ensure you outspeed positive 135's. Max special attack for the biggest girth possible and the rest is tossed into hp since helix is too good to lose.

DM Shrang (Rhydon) @ eviolite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Hammer Arm
- Drill Run
- Rock Slide
- Protect

shrang oh shrang, where art thou shrang? Whether it be wrecking the ladder with random ass fuck animal teams, or spamming skeletons in ubers room, he has shown time and time again to be a model user and he was around back when dracomaster's were running rampant and somehow managed to quell them. Not to mention that he showed me the innovation that is king donner and why it's one of the sexiest mons in existence. So big thanks for that since without it, this team would be trash (or using the innovation that is finally's assvest lightningrod rhyperior). Overall shrang's chill as fuck and managed to make the degenerate ubers room not as degenerate and happens to know a lot of the tier and keeping me up to date with skill strats such as swagger xern and block xern despite not playing ubers myself anymore.

King donner is here because fuck electrics and thundurus-incarnate with his lightningrod, he redirects all elec moves to himself which greatly removes pressure from my multiple electric weak mons and serves as a good glue to the team. Also thanks to his absurd physucal bulk and mediocre speed, he functions somewhat decently under trick room and is able to take on the likes of mega kanga/the soon to be freed mega salamence among others and giving zero shits. Due to him being both younger and better looking than rhyperior, he can run eviolite or should I say eZiolite which gives him a huge 50% boost to both defenses which helps him take hits.

Moves are relatively self explanatory. Hammer arm is to hit kanga for SE damage since kanga is the biggest threat in the tier so having a hard stop to it is a must, it also hits other rocks/steels but those aren't as important as bopping kanga. Drill run is there for stab and to hit garbage like diancie/aegislash who are ground weak. Rock slide is there for being one of the best move in dubs and a secondary stab and the rock/ground gives it pretty much flawless coverage. Rock slide also lets it put a hard stop to talonflame which would otherwise greatly threaten my team. Protect is there to prolong longevity (like every other mon)

Ev's are super standard. Max hp for the most mixed bulk possible, max attack for the most atack possible and a hindering speed nature to let it function somewhat well in tr + has hammer to make itself slower. 4SpD are there as filler.

Kyle loves the D! (Amoonguss) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 180 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Rain Dance
- Rage Powder
- Spore
- Sludge Bomb

Ah the user KyleCole one of the gayest users (if not the gayest) in the doubles chat. Though I guess blowing a load got you your mods so it must mean something. If you like getting aids from listening to some prepubescent jock talk about ejaculation into coffee, feel free to suscribe to his youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKylecol3
Kidding but for real though, suscribe to his youtube channel if you want to see some pretty solid material. Anyways onto the s/o. Kyle despite all the shit talk I give him, whether it be sucking on big black dicks in doubles or for being a terrible chat presence on skype, just know that he's not as cancerous as I make him sound n_n and most of my tour success is from him since he constantly builds me teams and I just use them to their maximum potential for free tour wins. Also he's the first nigga on this site that I added on fb and proceeded to be a memelord about it. Overall kyle's a pretty good friend, one of the best team builders in dubs, and has a youtube where gays can jerk to his not so alluring voice so that's kinda legit. Also he smokes pot a lot which is why he's an amoong, and he's p ugly hence the picture above since he used to be better looking before he started smoking pot (judging from his fb photos from when he was like 12 or so) SO DONT DO DRUGS KIDS!!!!!
tl;dr kyle's garbage, suscribe to his channel

Alright so my team had a terrible weakness to electric types and unfortunately king donner simply couldn't carry hard enough on the team since between being a lightningrod, tr check, kanga answer, being sexy, he barely has room to breathe. So to remedy most of the problems I threw on amoongus who provides a nice answer to TR, electrics, water types which wall my team, among other things. Sitrus berry is used to help make a big fat mushroom get bigger and fatter which is needed since it tends to stay on the field alot. Regenerator is also one of the best ability in game since it allows amoong to constantly annoy the shit out of my opp throughout the match

Moves are self explanatory. Rain dance is used to be a secondary rain setter in case something unfortunate (think niggas spamming rock slide, freezes, paralysis, crits) happens to our beloved d-quag and has surprise factor since most people don't expect a weather on amoonguss. So rain dance helps with team support and weakens sun which otherwise threatens it. Rage powder is to redirect attacks letting my other mons attacks from safety and let lord helix get a free shell smash. Spore is there to put random mons to sleep since fuck not having sleep clause. Sludge bomb is to bop grasses and fish for poisons, don't run giga drain protip, it's terrible. Overall although the moves are standard and amoong itself is predictable, it has so much utility on this team that it can't be dropped.

The ev's are standard. Max hp for max mixed bulk, tossed 76 def ev's because it hits some random benchmark that I forget and tossed the rest into special defense. Yolo

KACAW FIREBARN!!!!! (Talonflame) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Tailwind
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeee Fireburn BARRRRN ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BARNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Props to the best ubers head, tied with sweep in terms of general likeability among the current ubers heads. Also has a firebird fetish so the talon was named after him. Model user though :O And has a solid spl record so yush n_n only has to prep for iceceus more and he's be essentially unbeatable. Also revolutionized the ubers tier by telling everyone that despite ho oh's crippling quad weakness to rocks, it's still the best mon in the tier and has been advocating it for years now and look at ho oh sitting at S rank in ubers viability despite some nonexistent rock weakness. Swaaaaaaaaag.

Anyways onto the last mon who although is the last, is certainly not the least, since talon like rhydon is glue that allows the team to function since I have a crippling grass weakness with 3 grass weak mons, one resist that barely threatens grasses and loses utility against grasses, yolobird has to step in to end all grass mons. Goggles it to stop it from random nigga shit like rage powder and sleep powder because fuck those mons.

Moves are relatively standard. I opted to drop a fire move since rain should be up 100% of the time while playing with this and a weakened fire attack does nothing so no flrae blitz/overheat. Brave bird is there for stab and to destroy grasses and gets priority which lets it revenge weakened things. Tailwind is there for additional speed control in a pinch in case of some worst case scenarios with other weathers or opposing TW so I don't lose to them. Will o wisp is to BARNNNNNNN ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! Protect is there because protect is the most overused shit in dubs and lets me stall shit out or whatnot so yeah slap that on.

EV explanation. Max attack! yay! Outspeeds positive base 100s! yay! rest in hp for more bird spam! yay! k done

Conclusion
overall I'm happy that I managed to "build" a team and finally posted my 2k n_n I'm happy with the team overall despite the fact that this game is garbage.

Relevant replay showing the team in action: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-221192447

Relevant quote: +SOMALIA: tired of this shitass game

SHOUTOUTS!!!!
Uber niggas:
Blue Jay come back ;; u made the ubers room better
canman98 thanks for not letting me take fairyceus and thanks for free likes on latias nigga <3
Hack despite how much shit I give you, I respect you overall as one of the better uber players and expect excellence from your team in upl n_n
haxiom nice team rating you whore. Share badges plz. But in all seriousness, you went from being a more obnoxious user than me to one of the better uber team raters so gratz.
Jibaku jibbers :] #freefarceus
kingmidas BEST UBERS MOD!!!!!!! MIDAS4PREZ2015!!!!
malefic the fuck have you been. Also give me teams plz
Iris best dpp ubers player n_n lord n_n
Minority Suspect holy shit, you're like toshhy;s mentor now. Big props to you for going from extreme cancer running garbage like tentacruel to running lesser garbage like mega mence and gratz on team rater blahblahblah
Muk thanks for IS access m8
Nayrz thanks for helping me troll in the ubers room and helping me get by with my uber tutees
PROBLEMS despite not interracting much, you're one of the best uber players and undoubtedly the bluff god. Fuck steel though. Hax'ing piece of shit.
steelphoenix lucky n bad. jk but not really jk, you somehow have the best uber records in spl so that's respectable. Fuck you and yohoe for making me lose my mods though.
ZoroarkForever userzf sounds gay as fuck. plz change.
WreckDra ayeee ubers buddy :]
yohoE hentai crew is the best :] get your RO and your badges you hoE and join in the skype calls more.
Aurora thanks for being the best assistant drafter and realizing that nigga sweep forgot me and proceeding to draft me at the last moment to avoid getting upbid n_n u da real mvp.
Blim come out of retirement imo. #zekroms but yeah, there's not much to say about you other than the fact that you're probably the best xy ubers player and probably would be one of the best oras players and the room is more dull without you so come back mate.
justinjiaxinghu gtfo of sf mate
orch harunoxorch is the worst love story since twilight. I expect big things from you though n_n plz achieve in ubers open and upl and spl next year :O and play dubs!!!!!
PomMan thanks for listening to my problems :O and despite you being one of the newer users in ubers I see great potential in you think Po in kung fu panda like potential.
PoweredByRevenge ur lucky n bad. fuck u.
Steve Angello ayeeeee finally a badge whore :O holy shit, haven't talked in a while and suddenly you became a bigger nerd but not as big a nerd as sweep n_n keep it up mate.
byronthewellwell ur name is gay
ApplepieFTW cute avy n_n i like pie
Dilwar i still don't know who the fuck you are
finalninja243 prolly one of the worst bw ubers players i've seen but hey hail is godlike haha :O come back ayeeeeeee so we can go back to making gayquaza teams and smashing ladder
Joryn my 2k is finally up for you. <3
Krauersaut I'm already at a 2 point infraction and i don't want to get that gayass warning
+Redew: i hope u think ur a good player
+Redew: play spl man
+Redew: ud win lots
sums up my thoughts on you
Thetwinmasters why did i voice you again
Thugly Duckling ur bad
ogasian ur gay
rileydelete ayeeee one piece lover n_n
Level 56 good player :D
PISTOLERO gj tricking me into thinking ur mexicano. nerd
Melee Mewtwo despite you being controversial and us always talking shit about each other i still respect your opinions and overall skill. Fuck you for bringing goth into xy

Doubles niggas
Arcticblast ur name is finally not retarded n_n and despite all the shit and differing opinions we have, i respect you as a dubs player so yeah n_n
Audiosurfer ayeee my nigga audio :] fuck rap. fuck ur jewish randubs sets. Other than that though, you're a pretty chill guy and should hang on ps more.
Electrolyte start winning tours imo
Level 51 cute avy n_n and one of the most cancerous teambuilders I've ever met with an equally gay timezone to boot! but despite these shortcomings, you're relatively chill and helped me quite abit in terms of vgc since i've learned a lot of aids sets from you so keep being you.
Stratos first off, your name change is fucking aids. Pwnemon is a gay as fuck name to but even that's better than stratos. That aside, despite all the shit you get, you're a pretty cool tier leader and despite all the shit i give you on forums and irc and skype, you're relatively fun to talk to and gave me voice so there's that. Doubles wouldn't be as enjoyable without you so yeah stay around and not leave unlike a certain packet.
Joim I never really got the hate for you tbh, our interactions tended to be pretty positive and you seemed chill as fuck. You also indirectly made me realize that transform mew was godlike which drove me and tgmd to spam bunnies so much so thanks for that n_n overall despite what other people say, I still thought you were relatively cool and you should've stayed as the tier head and/or take it back. Seasonals is also cool. Fuck Bean literally the reason why I posted this rmt smh.
Dashspin sorry don't know you
finally hentai crew buddy. That somehow died. Innovating and smashing in spl though nb. Expect to lose in 3 rounds though, Come back though, kyle misses you.
Memoric ayeee someone that got tutored around the same time as me and i think the only tutee that actually stayed :O so yay. You also are somewhat good at dubs despite choking at every opportunity so once you stop doing that you'll be a threat in circuit.
Mizuhime .
qsns how are you not a LzrGunPewPew alt
BLOOD TOTEM donger!!!! sorry about the ost run :( ur still #1 in my heart <3 kawaiii desuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
13ulbasaur I'll get you your bisharp back I swear D:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hashtag good drafter, wish it came through with our playing in dpl though :(
Nollan ur a fucking lord
shrop05 ayeee a hentai crew member and the majority of the reason why i learned vgc. I still don't know why i randomly added you on fb, but i'm glad i did since you're pretty chill to talk/shit to. Not to mention that you help balance out the aids that is kylecole so yay. Go win nats for me and name a bunny after me :3
SpaceBass same thing i said to krauersaut. cbf to repost it so scroll up.
Matt where the fuck did you go??????????????/
xzern ayeeeeeeee
Anty how the fuck did you get so many badges. LOL
AuraRayquaza ayeee dpl teammates :]
Braverius probably the doubles player I respect the most since although you're a vgc player initially, you're able to adapt to doubles culture and are able to provide the opinions that irc/ps room lacks while being a generally solid presence. You also helped me abit in vgc so yeah.
champetero hi frand
Clefairy model user :]
Fangame10 despite all the shit you got, I liked how you managed to stay a tr purist and somehow wreck the dubs room LOL big props to that
GiraGoomy thanks for all the vgc halp friend :]
GlassGlaceon ur promised shoutout
iliketrains11 ur teams are almost as fucking aids as level51 plz stawpppp
Lady Gaga one of my favorite people in both ubers and doubles LOL whether it be your love for bp or your amazingness that got swagger banned, you've never failed to amuse me so yay for you.
Laga did u die o-o
Lasagne ssb friend :] flannery <3
Laurel you became a good user gratz. You shouldn't quit dubs though
LightningLuxray byebye
Lolk I miss ur elsa pic :(((( and your quash team is nothing short of aids. Plz remove it :( but in all seriousness, you're one of the best doubles players and probably the player I hate playing the most since i tend to do poorly, don't quit nigga.
Pinoy Pwnage what a good user
qwerts hallo
Robert Alfons join more dubs tours plz
SocialSocialSocial what a great user, i like how you're always willing to battle, more so than me, keep it up mate.
srk1214 you are the epitome of a model user. Whether it be how good your posts are in the doubles forums, or your exceedingly positive presence on irc in regards to users and idm, AND your extensive metagame knowledge makes you the go to person if anyone needs doubles help. ALSO YOURE ONE OF THE BEST BATTLERS ON SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trc lmao worst ghosting slot ever
thebagman frand
U-Turn Out mfw hard as fuck to type name. Onion head <3
Victorious B.I.G. despite all the shit talking you do, akin to myself and getting unnecessarily hated on, i do think you're one of the better dubs users despite having terrible luck. Also you constantly help me test teams and we talk shit together and you're a part of the hentai crew so gratz to you :O keep it up though and stay strong and lucky in the next seasonals.
Dubtrips mfw underrated as hell lol and having the best record in farm league
youngjake93 so yung, innovating the meta with cm cress to being the number 1 threat in the current meta. What a lord. But yeah, it's al lthanks to you that I even got into dubs and despite your middling spl record I do think you're a top tier threat, now stop checking some chicks ass lifting weights and go back to staring at pixel's butts imo. But yeah you were a pretty solid tutor and I learned quite abit from you.
Tricking you're the best doubles player. If you're not number 1 in seasonals I'll cry :( Shame you weren't playing dubs for spl, would've liked to se more. Solid italian though :]
Pocket come back buddy
D4RR3N no clue how good of a tutor I was to you since you stopped playing dubs but I hope i helped you :P and you taught me what to do as a tutor so gratz for that. Though you're still smashing it up in ou so I can at least say i taught you something haha
clius keep improving yourself
BlankZero mfw best player, pwne's rival why did you go???

Non dubs/ubers player
Darnell ALL HAIL LORD DARNELL!!!! nice bait pic m8. coem back though :(
Don Honchkrorleone I don't even know why/how we started following each other but i know you were the first person to follow me on here so yay :O shame we never did get tutored in ou though :(
Dr Ciel hai bae
Goddess Briyella ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
polop niggapolop where u go
shaymin what a cute user
Beowulf muh dice that change everything
TFL nice teams, thanks for carrying me through ost :D still probably deserve voice but w/e :( sorry frand. we should talk more though
TGMD ayeee ssb buddy. Bunnies maker. Probably the greatest dubles teambuilderi n existence. Shame ur bad at ssb with all them barrels and fake logs u shitter. doge though <3
TheFourthChaser ayee only nig on smogon i know irl, can't believe it's been what 7-8 years since I've met you? damn, u were a gay then and a gay now, rip. Oh well, however despite that you're one of the best dubs players I know and despite your spl record I still believe you can sweep in seasonals #timeforchange

If I forgot to give you a shoutout, odds are you either aren't important enough for senpai to notice you and/or a total random. sry :(

importable:
RIP D-QUAG (Politoed) @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Encore
- Protect
- Helping Hand

Edgar's mexican (Ludicolo) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 32 HP / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fake Out
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

Sweep is a nigga! (Omastar) @ Life Orb
EVs: 24 HP / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Ice Beam
- Shell Smash
- Protect

youtube.com/TheKylecol3 (Amoonguss) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 70 Def / 4 SpA / 182 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Rain Dance
- Rage Powder
- Spore
- Sludge Bomb

DM Shrang (Rhydon) @ eviolite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Hammer Arm
- Drill Run
- Rock Slide
- Protect

KACAW FIREBARN!!!!! (Talonflame) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Tailwind
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp

Last edited:

Stratos

Banned deucer.
how do u beat a decently played ferrothorn?

edit: cube also seems like a big problem for this team

Doubles is my favorite tier and probably my best according to my DPL record. I could never quit o: just don't have much time.

Congrats on 2k

You should also use Giga > Spore on Amoonguss cause you're weak to opposing Rain. Specifically Follow Me + Mega Pert oh my lord.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I love Rhydon. You are also way cooler than people say, haters gonna hate :D

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I honestly couldn't know less about doubles but sick title + well done rmt dude hope u get some better rates than this haha

Haruno

Thanks for the shoutout bro! I haven't played much dubs at all, but yeah its rain and rain will always work :D
lol np, and you should try it out more! and gj blocking my legit af threatlist post haha

I am good user
lying's a sin. No wonder ur going to hell </3
how do u beat a decently played ferrothorn?

edit: cube also seems like a big problem for this team
Was half tempted to do a dice response but rip. But in all honesty, ferro has to be played really really well for it to be effective (lum against wisp, can't make risky protects, etc) but admittedly a well played one could be problematic and is hard to deal with outside of talon suiciding/rhydon hammer arming it. Though a burned ferro is nothing more than deadweight. Sub kyube could be annoying but unless it gets a free sub, it doesn't really seem impossible to deal with though it can be problematic (see games against lohgock in invites)

Great RMT and great threatlist. We could all learn a lot from model users like Haruno :']

Also for the record I don't do drugs :<
see what i said to thugly. Thanks tho :3
Doubles is my favorite tier and probably my best according to my DPL record. I could never quit o: just don't have much time.

Congrats on 2k

You should also use Giga > Spore on Amoonguss cause you're weak to opposing Rain. Specifically Follow Me + Mega Pert oh my lord.
Find more time then, you always have time for mons </3.

Ty.

Pert is pretty bad and can't really get much leverage between amoong/ludi. Giga drain though occasionally useful doesn't have anywhere near as much utility as spore o-o

mfw. lost this pb ages ago. would've been nice having it when i had to retype this. ohwell

Nice shout out simply to insult me .cri
Team is as ass as doubles.
i legitly think ur a model user. :(

did you see the replay i linked showing the team in action???

I love Rhydon. You are also way cooler than people say, haters gonna hate :D
King donner is the best. And yeah, you still should visit the dubs room more though oml.

Good to know you think of me bby x
xxx
I honestly couldn't know less about doubles but sick title + well done rmt dude hope u get some better rates than this haha
thanks mate. sry for infraction :(

Anyone who says this isn't literally the greatest RMT of all time doesn't deserve to carry on
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bunny-rampage.3531744/

Bad team but thats all of ur teams so no surprise hehe :^)).

Sorry pixel ass is not enough =[
You will be a top tier threat for me!

Also, how does your team not auto-lose to sun??? It seems like every Pokemon gets 1 shotted by Char-Y. Also Also, I see you are a rebel going 92 speed instead of 96 on burd.

Haruno

Sorry pixel ass is not enough =[
You will be a top tier threat for me!

Also, how does your team not auto-lose to sun??? It seems like every Pokemon gets 1 shotted by Char-Y. Also Also, I see you are a rebel going 92 speed instead of 96 on burd.
rip :( I'll achieve in your stead though.

And like all rain teams, on zard Y's mevo turn, you lose all momentum and are auto fucked on that turn (inherent disadvantage to running rain, no getting around it) which forces me to either take the hit and minimize the damage, or hopefully just protect through that scary mevo turn. After that turn however, sun gets far easier to deal with. Chompy is bad/not used so don't see a point running the extra speed though.

Do you like how cm cress is now the top tier set up sweeper in spl/seasonals? mfw jake ahead of his time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)