Mickosis' Breeding Services/Trade Place (Shiny 6IV Ditto/Mew/Genesect for trade! LF HP Ice Rotom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can probably breed it in myself if it's female. What did you want for it?
Yeah it's female actually! Lol. The current trade was Gastly + Charmander + Marill for my Torch but if you want we can change Torchic to a Larvitar.

I was wondering if you can make Gastly a Gengar as well... Lol. And does the "Japanese" in your thread mean that their names are in Japanese?

I'd be able to do that for my 3.
Just to confirm, it's a female larvitar with 5iv without specialattack and with stealth rock and sand veil ability?
Japanese mean it has the jpn region stamp. It currently has Japanese name as well. When it evolves in an English game, it will become a Japanese haunter with an English name. To get a Japanese name gengar, trade it to my game to evolve

Yeah it's female actually! Lol. The current trade was Gastly + Charmander + Marill for my Torch but if you want we can change Torchic to a Larvitar.

I was wondering if you can make Gastly a Gengar as well... Lol. And does the "Japanese" in your thread mean that their names are in Japanese?

I'd be able to do that for my 3.
Just to confirm, it's a female larvitar with 5iv without specialattack and with stealth rock and sand veil ability?
Japanese mean it has the jpn region stamp. It currently has Japanese name as well. When it evolves in an English game, it will become a Japanese haunter with an English name. To get a Japanese name gengar, trade it to my game to evolve
I thought you were looking for a 5IV SpA one, copy pasted from your thread:

Larvitar – Sand Veil
Hasty
31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock

I'm interested in your shellders. I have a 5 iv misdreavous or 4 iv timid with egg moves if you are interested.

Got any other Pokes for trade?
let me know when you'd be able to trade. saw your larvitar on the list and was wondering if you are able to make it have sand veil instead of guts, if not then i can just fix it through breeding myself i guess...
male please.

let me know when you'd be able to trade. saw your larvitar on the list and was wondering if you are able to make it have sand veil instead of guts, if not then i can just fix it through breeding myself i guess...
male please.
Okay I'll make a male one for you bro, you want TTar to have Unnerve?

Need sand veil on it but I know it's a hidden ability. If you can't, ilk just try to breed it on myself. No worries.
I thought Ttar only has Sand Stream and Unnerve? Lol I'm such a noob =))

Anyways I got a 5IV SpA Hasty female right now, breeding 5IV Atk Jolly dudes

Update: Got 5IV Atk Jolly dude now. I got 5 IV SpA Hasty male and females. You just choose we can trade today

Last edited:
I thought Ttar only has Sand Stream and Unnerve? Lol I'm such a noob =))

Anyways I got a 5IV SpA Hasty female right now, breeding 5IV Atk Jolly dudes

Update: Got 5IV Atk Jolly dude now. I got 5 IV SpA Hasty male and females. You just choose we can trade today
ok uh...so apparently it was I who is the n00b lol
sand veil is larvitar's hidden ability and sand stream is ttar's regular ability
i kept thinking they were connected but they're not
so in reality i need a guts larvitar.

do you have a 5iv male guts hasty lartivar with the egg moves?
if not, il ltake any 5iv male hasty lartivar with the egg moves you got lol

sorry for the confusion. im available to trade right now.
im at 4527 7700 4764 . added you already.

Hi, im interested in the 31/31/31/xx/31/31 jolly dragon dance charmander. I can offer a jolly tough claws binacle, adamant contrary inkay, adamant riolus, and timid protean froakeis. All my offers are flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)