Mienshao [BW2 Revamp] [QC: 3/3] [GP: 2/2]

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
First paragraph of the AC of the Baton Pass set said:
There really isn't too much more to say about this set, as it is pretty straightforward. Mienshao can either pass boosts to other team members or choose to stay in and take advantage of the boosts itself. Swords Dance requires more prediction, however, especially if your opponent has a faster check to Mienshao that could keep it from passing.
You nowhere mention that Mienshao can pass Subs. You only talk about boosts and what Mienshao can do with them, but you don't describe how Sub eases prediction and lets teammates come in for free. So, add this info please.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
It still needs work. First, you should describe first the first move that is slashed, which in this case is Substitute. Second, status is not the main reason to use Sub, it is to ease prediction and provide free switches to your teammates, so please correct it.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Okay, I'll add it. I just hate to add things so late into the process. I feel like the positives of passing substitutes are pretty self-explanatory, but I guess if it's THAT important to go into detail, then I guess I'll have to delay this a bit.

EDIT: Added again. Like I said, I don't want to change TOO much to this already completed analysis, and I feel like what I said is suitable enough to pass as a proper explanation. People should already know how Substitute works.

So yeah, this is done. For good.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
If things need to be added in the middle of the process then you should add them, and those are pretty minor stuff anyway. And nothing, except from very obvious things that even the worst players gets, is obvious when writing an analysis, otherwise each set will be consisting of 10 lines instead of 3-4 paragraphs.

EDIT: The stuff you added is fine. This should now be ready for upload!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)