Mikroturbulence's trade shop! REOPENED!! Pls ignore fked up formatting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, I have a fire punch DD jolly TTar. If you're interested, do you think I could get keldeo for it? I'm just getting back into competitive right now after kind of skipping gen 5.

Also, if there's anything you want or if I could take on some breeding projects for other gen 5 legendaries, please let me know :)

Last edited:
Hey man, I have a fire punch DD jolly TTar. If you're interested, do you think I could get keldeo for it? I'm just getting back into competitive right now after kind of skipping gen 5.

Also, if there's anything you want or if I could take on some breeding projects for other gen 5 legendaries, please let me know :)
Could I get more details? What are the IVs and ID/TID please :]

Hey what nature is that kyurem and arceus? and what are the iv's? also what are you asking for them? i can breed any flawless pokemon you wish for (outside of shinies of course), but i can give you 4 pokemon for 1 legendary of you are interested.

cmt for a 2 for 1 for:

-Electivire-
Ability: Motor Drive
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Cross Chop
OT: ChuChu
ID: 17241
Stock : 0

NON REDIS
-Larvesta-
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/X/31/30/30/31 HP GROUND
Egg Moves: n/a
OT: Misty
ID: 15578
*Special thanks to arhan for breeding and finding the TSV match for this egg!*

note: i just got a female houndor in moon ball, i can breed you the moon ball timid houndor you listed in your wants list as well

Hey what nature is that kyurem and arceus? and what are the iv's? also what are you asking for them? i can breed any flawless pokemon you wish for (outside of shinies of course), but i can give you 4 pokemon for 1 legendary of you are interested.
Haha every bit of info you could want is already listed there man. I want things on my SPECIFIC WANTS LIST (Also listed in the OP). Failing that, I'm looking for pokemon in apricorn balls that are not already listed in this thread. Shiny is a bonus ofc.

It's 5IV and it was bred in gen 4. ID. number is 39218, not sure what you mean by TID
Haha trainer ID. Its the same thing. Its just to check the ban list to see if its hacked. No offense but past gen mons have a high chance of being hacked lol. Yeah we can definitely do the trade. As stated in the OP though, I wont be free to trade until 1st of June :]

cmt for a 2 for 1 for:

-Electivire-
Ability: Motor Drive
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Cross Chop
OT: ChuChu
ID: 17241

NON REDIS
-Larvesta-
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/X/31/30/30/31 HP GROUND
Egg Moves: n/a
OT: Misty
ID: 15578
*Special thanks to arhan for breeding and finding the TSV match for this egg!*

note: i just got a female houndor in moon ball, i can breed you the moon ball timid houndor you listed in your wants list as well
You don't have any shinies in your thread? I would usually do only shiny for shiny haha but I dont mind trading one of these for your Female Dream Ball Slowpoke with 0 SPE

EDIT

Oh sorry you meant two of yours for one of these? If so please specify which one haha and I'll take the Female Horsea please!

Last edited:
Haha every bit of info you could want is already listed there man. I want things on my SPECIFIC WANTS LIST (Also listed in the OP). Failing that, I'm looking for pokemon in apricorn balls that are not already listed in this thread. Shiny is a bonus ofc.

yeh i derped. anyhow id like to have that skymin, i can get you that jolly medicham with the specific things you want on it, but is that enough?

How about that timid galvantula with hp ice?
urhhhh hahah someone a few posts ago just offered :(( Sorry man. Lemme post a revised list here :I
  • Timid Shiny Hydreigon in Dusk Ball with Earth Power
  • Quiet Abomasnow with Giga Drain
  • Jolly Terrakion with Stealth Rock in Great / Ultra Ball
  • Timid HP Fire Xerneas in Great / Master / Ultra Ball
  • Shiny Crobat in Dream Ball with Infiltrator and Defog, Brave Bird
  • Shiny Jolly Breloom with Technician and Bullet Seed in Luxury Ball
  • Shiny Adamant Aggron with Iron Head, Stealth Rock and Ice Punch
  • Shiny Adamant Moxie Heracross with Rock Blast in Dream Ball
Also feel free to offer apricorn ball shinies that I do not have in my thread :]

urhhhh hahah someone a few posts ago just offered :(( Sorry man. Lemme post a revised list here :I
  • Timid Shiny Hydreigon in Dusk Ball with Earth Power
  • Quiet Abomasnow with Giga Drain
  • Jolly Terrakion with Stealth Rock in Great / Ultra Ball
  • Timid HP Fire Xerneas in Great / Master / Ultra Ball
  • Shiny Crobat in Dream Ball with Infiltrator and Defog, Brave Bird
  • Shiny Jolly Breloom with Technician and Bullet Seed in Luxury Ball
  • Shiny Adamant Aggron with Iron Head, Stealth Rock and Ice Punch
  • Shiny Adamant Moxie Heracross with Rock Blast in Dream Ball
Also feel free to offer apricorn ball shinies that I do not have in my thread :]

guess i wont get that skymin :(

LOLOL I feel bad. Any shinies at all that I dont have?
nah the shinies i do have are invaluable. for instance i got a female shiny froakie with imperfect iv's, a shiny relaxed ttar with bad iv's, a shiny wingull with bad iv's, a shiny naive lapras with imperfect iv's xD. but its okay, its not your fault

Hey, its been a while but do you still want to trade your shiny HP fire bulbasaur for my shiny HP ice jolteon?

Hi in your looking for part of your thread you want a Timid Houndoom in Moon Ball? I can offer a Timid Houndour in Moon Ball with egg moves Sucker punch/Nasty Plot/Destiny Bond with 4ivs (although I can probably breed a better iv one) Would you want this?

Hi in your looking for part of your thread you want a Timid Houndoom in Moon Ball? I can offer a Timid Houndour in Moon Ball with egg moves Sucker punch/Nasty Plot/Destiny Bond with 4ivs (although I can probably breed a better iv one) Would you want this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)