Mikroturbulence's trade shop! REOPENED!! Pls ignore fked up formatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
I have a Timid HP Fire Xerneas in Master Ball if you are still interested in it.
Would love your Manaphy for it if possible.

Also interested in other legendaries, so please CMT if you see anything else you like to see if I should even bother naming specifics :)

interested in 6 iv ho oh. I have a 6 iv terrakion to trade for it with stealth rocks.
Can you clone? And is ur terrak Jolly?
I have a Timid HP Fire Xerneas in Master Ball if you are still interested in it.
Would love your Manaphy for it if possible.

Also interested in other legendaries, so please CMT if you see anything else you like to see if I should even bother naming specifics :)
I dont mind, and I am also interested in your Diancie. Can you clone?

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
I dont mind, and I am also interested in your Diancie. Can you clone?
Unfortunately I can't clone, but I have no problems waiting for our trade to happen until you have them cloned. No rush.
Your Manaphy and Meloetta for my HP Fire Xerneas and Diancie?

Just let me know when you want to do the trade, out of town next weekend but we'll work it out:)

cmt for

-Latios-
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE
Notable Moves: Draco Meteor (MAX PP), Hidden Power (MAX PP), Psychic (MAX PP)
OT: Silver
ID: 39346
Stock : 1

Unfortunately I can't clone, but I have no problems waiting for our trade to happen until you have them cloned. No rush.
Your Manaphy and Meloetta for my HP Fire Xerneas and Diancie?

Just let me know when you want to do the trade, out of town next weekend but we'll work it out:)
Okie can. Thx mate
Do you still want

• Timid Shiny Hydreigon in Dusk Ball with Earth Power ?
no man I have a pending trade for that right now soz

Nice thread :) How do you do the /hide /show buttons? kind of a noob on here ><
I am interested in these berries:
- Leichi Berry: Raises Attack
- Petaya Berry: Raises SpA
- Ganlon Berry: Raises Defence
I have lum, chesto, starf, enigma, tamato, berries.. enigma are being grown atm so might be a bit of a wait for them.
CMT for any breedables if you are not interested in the berries. I am currently looking for a female ralts breedject with HA and in a nice ball.
-eckae

Nice thread :) How do you do the /hide /show buttons? kind of a noob on here ><
I am interested in these berries:
- Leichi Berry: Raises Attack
- Petaya Berry: Raises SpA
- Ganlon Berry: Raises Defence
I have lum, chesto, starf, enigma, tamato, berries.. enigma are being grown atm so might be a bit of a wait for them.
CMT for any breedables if you are not interested in the berries. I am currently looking for a female ralts breedject with HA and in a nice ball.
-eckae
Hello friend! Thanks for your compliments! Just use [hideequalssignwhateveryouwannanameyourdropdownbox]then content and [/hide*] to end the hide list. note remove the * and change "equalssign" to = when actually doing it i just put it there so you can se the code without it actually turning into the hide menu. WRT the trade, I would KILL for your shiny heatwave pidgeot. Please pick whatever you would like in exchange.

Hello friend! Thanks for your compliments! Just use [hideequalssignwhateveryouwannanameyourdropdownbox]then content and [/hide*] to end the hide list. note remove the * and change "equalssign" to = when actually doing it i just put it there so you can se the code without it actually turning into the hide menu. WRT the trade, I would KILL for your shiny heatwave pidgeot. Please pick whatever you would like in exchange.
thx for the help! i have heatwave pidgeot ready
i am interested in the HA eevee with hyper voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)