Mikroturbulence's trade shop! REOPENED!! Pls ignore fked up formatting

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk you said they were cloned anyway kinda figured you didnt care
Haha well I still would like the trade to be worthwhile :) Anything else to offer?
I can definitely trade those to you. But I would like to switch the bulbasaur to the shiny gastly you have. I thought the bulbasaur was in a nest ball. Is that ok?

My klefki and Porygon for your gastly and naive Absol?
Hmm the thing is I dont have stock of the ghastly now. And I would like to conduct the trade immediately.

Haha well I still would like the trade to be worthwhile :) Anything else to offer?

Hmm the thing is I dont have stock of the ghastly now. And I would like to conduct the trade immediately.
I can clone the Gastly right now and trade it back to you but I would really like the Gastly.

If that doesn't work, how about you pick one and I will take the Absol and when you get a Gastly cloned you can hit me back up?

I can clone the Gastly right now and trade it back to you but I would really like the Gastly.

If that doesn't work, how about you pick one and I will take the Absol and when you get a Gastly cloned you can hit me back up?
My ghastly is away with my cloner. You're really only interested in absol and ghastly?

Haha I see. Okay then I'll let you know when Ghastly is back and we'll do the trade :)
If there is a third thing you want I can trade for those two shinies now and get the Ghastly later? I have you added already so just let me know. I have all of my legends PokeBanked too if you need any of those.

If there is a third thing you want I can trade for those two shinies now and get the Ghastly later? I have you added already so just let me know. I have all of my legends PokeBanked too if you need any of those.
Lol i dont have stock of electivire either. Unless u clone and give back?

since i LOVE Aggron and need his mega, youve' got 3 options. Mewtwotonite, herecronite, or houndoomite. lemme know homie!

edit: i just realized the evee's nicknamed. Is there a chance you can change that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)