Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

Well firstly we broke into the vault to prove we are awesome. We took nothing, just a show of our sheer power. Adjustments to the vault...hmmm challenge accepted.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So several improvements have already been made to the general spawn area, the move around of the mushroom embassy and pathways and beaches.

I have removed some facilities that are not in use, such as that random cow pit, and reworked the suicide booth which I plan on finishing, I believe that was shnoz who did that and the materials are at your place.

Now I'd like to propose a removal of all pixel art near spawn, to be returned or rebuilt elsewhere, having so much of it isn't that great and to be honest it doesn't take too much effort to make. I would be glad to rebuild it in a different spot but I'd like some feedback too.

A new rail area is marked out too, which is right next to spawn as we all want.

ALSO: My vault was not broken VICTORY! Not even a /home could stop it!

Me, chival, wolf and wyv linked up oho railss and pale pass rails to the spawn station. Tennis you can decorate your area for oho rails

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Now I'd like to propose a removal of all pixel art near spawn, to be returned or rebuilt elsewhere, having so much of it isn't that great and to be honest it doesn't take too much effort to make. I would be glad to rebuild it in a different spot but I'd like some feedback too.
a thousand times yes

i'd rather they went entirely because they are really ugly, but moving them from spawn at least is a must because i can't look anywhere without seeing these obnoxious shapes filling the sky, it's really dreadful

Since there's been a lot of talk about privacy and about how legal it is to go places etc, this is probably as good a time as any to make a small announcement of my own. I'm pretty happy with the profits I've made from trading Enderpearls for a while, and so now I'd like to share my wealth with you guys :)

Ok so all you people out there - go ahead and visit the enderfarm! The path there starts at the staircase from the obsidian spawning block. Ignore the sign I have placed, I'll remove it as soon as I log on. Just follow the one-wide path ( ^_______^ have fun ) and you'll see the monstrosity unfold in front of you. However, at the moment IT IS NOT FINISHED. There is a part of the platform covered in water, parts that are just bare and there's an ugly "ceiling". DO NOT TOUCH any of this. And DON'T EVEN THINK of going up the ladder. And obviously, DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING from the chests at the centre of the platform. You can look around, you can especially look at the Endermen, but you can't touch. Simple.

Anyway, about how to use it: Stand underneath the ceiling, around one block away from the edge of the ceiling. From there start looking at all the Endermen that collect there. When they start coming towards you they'll be stopped by the 2 high ceiling and will just gather in front of you. They will all die from a single punch and shower you with DAT 5 XP and a shitton of pearls. However, the odd Enderman will teleport on top of the ceiling, so be careful when you venture out of the safe zone. Also, some of them will teleport to the water placed on one side of the platform so you'll see the odd pearl on that side. Like I said, the thing is not complete so excuuuuuusee me for any inefficiency. Also if you die, your damn fault. I will not compensate you for any losses.

Currently, it takes around 15 minutes or so to get to around level 45 ish. That's not a great rate, but I'll be adding more spawning pads every so often. Once I'm happy with the rate, which is ideally level 0 to level 50 in less than 10 minutes, I'll add an enchanting room. I also have plans for making the farm more easily accessible than walking a tightrope above the literal void. Again, don't try to "surprise me" by doing these yourself, this is something that I want to do my myself and myself only.

tl;dr go to enderfarm, look at everything including the endermen and do not touch anything but the endermen or you are a jerk

I'll edit screenies in sometime.

I climbed up it last night because I had no idea what it was and disregarded the signs as well.

Also we need to do something about the fucking NPCs they are literally everywhere. I slayed like 30 last night that were hiding underground and also kicked an iron golem's ass.

Temple of the Rising Sun is coming along pretty well, I finished the ceiling today and I'm quite satisfied with how it looks.

However, building has come to a stop because I need Gold Blocks. A lot of them. An entire stack to be exact.

Trade offer: Anyone who gives me Gold Blocks will recieve 1 Diamond per Gold Block. Give me 48 or more at once and you also get a completely unused Diamond Pickaxe with Efficiency IV Fortune III Unbreaking III. Hit me up for that when you see me online!

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
OK EVERYONE I KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE BUTTMAD ABOUT VARIOUS GOINGS ON

DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO VENT ANYMORE

MYSELF INCLUDED

USE THIS THREAD TO DISPLAY COOL THINGS YOU MADE ON SMOGCRAFT OR TO DISCUSS MINECRAFT IN GENERAL IDK

like this gif:

I just got a Sharpness V Looting III Fire Aspect II Diamond Sword. :P

Guys, it there a way to get a map of the Nether, like the one we have of the overworld, where everything is shown? I still play with the thought of building a Pigmen farm, and I want to find the biggest Lava Lake possible for it.
Also, if we find more Nether Fortresseseses, we might also find a double Blaze Spawner.

Well, going with the tree theme that I have, I have made not only a gargantuan tree in Oho, but now a sea tree near the wolf's jungle!

So, what next? A sky tree or an upside down tree? I have the perfect location planned out.

Anybody know what the deal is with the server? It's been over half an hour since it stopped working. Just wondering, not complaining.

I took down the Obsidian gen at spawn because people keep breaking it, and more recently someone decided it was a good idea to encase it in stone bricks, making it nigh-impossible to fix.

So, I just finished the design for my Cobalt Cape outpost, Netherbrick is encouraged in Cobalt Cape to my knowledge, however Im posting these pictures for feedback, and for Layell to judge if its good enough/too heavy on the Netherbrick

Its a castle type thing, its most netherbrick, with the four turrets being a certain design. Here is the direct front of the castle

Here is a view from the side of the castle-structure, I tried to add variatio as you can see

This screenshot is taken from the perspective opposite the entrance, you can see a mini farm, animals, enchantment place, brewery, and ladders that go to the next "floor" which leads on to the sleep quaters

The sleeping quaters is located in that thing at the top at the front of the castle

Thats all I have I will begin building right away since I have most of the materials, I would love some feedback, ideas on how to improve etc. etc.

Thanks

That looks boss mate, still need to find that place and take a look around.

I'm selling a couple of swords that I've acquired through levelling in the Ender Ender over the last few days. Let me know if you're interested!

Diamond Sword - Knockback II, Sharpness IV
Diamond Sword - Knockback II

Got no idea what I should be asking for these, so just make an offer I guess!

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I try not to push any sort of style on CC but you've got it man, I have some resource buildings already but you're free to do whatever you want!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)