Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
By the grace of Heaven, Emperor of Minecraft, enjoin upon ye, Our loyal and brave subjects:

We hereby declare War on the United States of Smogcraft and the Coalition of Aussies. The men and officers of Our Army and Navy shall do their utmost in prosecuting the war. Our public servants of various departments shall perform faithfully and diligently their respective duties; the entire nation with a united will shall mobilize their total strength so that nothing will miscarry in the attainment of Our war aims.

To ensure the stability of Oho Oasis and to contribute to world peace is the far-sighted policy which was formulated by Our Great Illustrious King Froks and Our Great Generals tennisace and little gk of which We lay constantly to heart. To cultivate friendship among nations and to enjoy prosperity in common with all nations, has always been the guiding principle of Our Empire's foreign policy. It has been truly unavoidable and far from Our wishes that Our Empire has been brought to cross swords with Smogcraft and Aussieland. More than four days have passed since Cobalt Cape, failing to comprehend the true intentions of Our Empire, and recklessly courting trouble, disturbed the peace of Oho Oasis and compelled Our Empire to take up arms. Although there has been reestablished the National Government of CC, with which Oho had effected neighborly intercourse and cooperation, the regime which has survived in Lotus Village, relying upon Smogcraft and Aussie protection, still continues its fratricidal opposition. Eager for the realization of their inordinate ambition to dominate this square planet, both Smogcraft and Aussieland, giving support to the Lotus regime, have aggravated the disturbances in and around Spawn. Moreover these two Powers, inducing other countries to follow suit, increased military preparations on all sides of Our Empire to challenge Us. They have obstructed by every means Our peaceful commerce and finally resorted to a direct severance of economic relations, menacing gravely the existence of Our Empire. Patiently have We waited and long have We endured, in the hope that Our government might retrieve the situation in peace. But Our adversaries, showing not the least spirit of conciliation, have unduly delayed a settlement; and in the meantime they have intensified the economic and political pressure to compel thereby Our Empire to submission. This trend of affairs, would, if left unchecked, not only nullify Our Empire's efforts of many years for the sake of the stabilization of Smogcraftia, but also endanger the very existence of Our nation. The situation being such as it is, Our Empire, for its existence and self-defense has no other recourse but to appeal to arms and to crush every obstacle in its path.

The hallowed spirits of Our Imperial Ancestors guarding Us from above, We rely upon the loyalty and courage of Our subjects in Our confident expectation that the task bequeathed by Our forefathers will be carried forward and that the sources of evil will be speedily eradicated and an enduring peace immutably established in all of Minecraft, preserving thereby the glory of Our Empire.

In witness whereof, we have hereunto set our hand and caused the Grand Seal of the Empire to be affixed at the Imperial Palace of GK, Oho Oasis, this seventh day of the 4th month of the 1st year of Smogcraft 2.0, corresponding to the 2,012nd year from the accession to the throne of Emperor Jeb_.
Anarchy is coming

yeah, i bought a month's worth of service from our prospective [server host] and i've been talked into throwing a duplicate of the current map up and hosting a little guerilla warfare-type event. aussies, you'd best show up or else there are going to be a lot of very bored soldiers

for the time being there's just a random empty map up, but if you like you can check out the new ip and see if it doesn't suck too bad!
here it is: 178.33.213.39

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Humble Oho Oasians: You're people are not equipped for war, and we a humble gathering of buildings currently have been of little bother to anyone aside from HC's shack in the desert.

So I'd reconsider that letter when you have houses that burn so easily.

*Watches Oho's beast tree burn*

I sincerely hope that after all that time I spent on that, that it falls on you. Luckily I've made another tree of sanctum, so good look finding THAT one!

PS.

No mod powers. :D

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[14:33:28] <&Layell> tennisace I would like to prevent any situation of war between our two great cities
[14:33:50] <+tennisace> ok
[14:33:58] <&Layell> Cobalt Cape is but a small colony compared to Oho and we have done little to disturb the piece
[14:34:00] <&Layell> *peace
[14:34:13] <+tennisace> talk to GK
[14:34:14] <Shii> lol
[14:34:15] <&Layell> I mean we only have that new tower
[14:34:16] <+tennisace> he is our war minister

You attempt to maintain peace talks while using intimidation tactics against our great nation? This act cannot and will not go unnoticed, Layell. Your small town will feel the full wrath of Oho Oasis.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would not call it an act of aggression but do realize that war is a terrible thing, and while you can sit safe in a sandstone spire, your people would be woe in works of wood.

<penguin344> so old server ip is anarchy right?
<little_gk> no
<little_gk> new will be

<penguin344> oh
<Xaqwais> haha
<Xaqwais> we should make that clear
<penguin344> probably a good idea

Do not grief on the old/current server IP.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
As Commander of the priv8 army and all her troups, I hereby extend an offer of surrender to all enemies. Should you refuse this offer, you will be annihilated under our sheer might. Should you accept, you may be spared. The choice is yours.

Day 59 of anarchy and the whole system has broken down. The banks have been robbed and the local shops have been burned to the ground. I even witnessed seeing the gyarados and gengar statue burst aflame. Things weren't going so well....

Day 60 of anarchy and now the flying airship and tree farm have been ambushed. I watched as the airship fell to the ground in flames and watched helplessely as many rioters cheered in the ever spreading fire which soon caught onto the wool farm.

Day 61 of anarchy and oho has been attacked. Everything was destroyed. Obliterated. I guess that's what you get for messing with fire. A single lone tear fell out of my eye as I stared at the glowing form of the giant oho tree being burned to the ground.

Day 62 of anarchy and the flying foretress of Veed's has been under siege. He has spread a curtain of lava all throughout the sky and things seem decimated. I was slashed in the back on top of the fort by an unknown assassin, but somehow I was alive. Poor Grumbler lost a dear friend that day too..... And unfortunately it was my fault. I had been swinging my sword around to defend against the enemy when I accidentally hit the snow golem. I don't know if he'll forgive me for this....

Day 63 and things are out of hand. Everything we once had is now gone. Either burned away or simply destroyed. Pale pass was burned, as was oho. Surprisingly, the single grave of Paul Robertson hasn't been disturbed. Even delinquents have to draw a line somewhere I guess....

Day 64 of anarchy and I'm running I've had enough of this and I'm looking for new land. Hopefully I can make a sky village and maybe make a new law and restart my life......

jamster1297/Frost out.

little gk

competitive oosos player
[00:59:38] <&tennisace> forks
[00:59:44] <%forks> hi
[00:59:44] <&tennisace> declare us the winner imo
[01:01:10] <%forks> it is pretty obvious that sal and gk dominated

uploading screencaps

rushing to oho to grab tennis and my shit. we didn't tell anyone that we planned on ditching it for ludi

this was my secret chest with my protection 4 armor and good sword etc

scorched earth ;-;

the plan was to hold up in ludi and destroy the railroad immediately, that obv didn't happen

we planned on torching oho, but jamster beat us to the punch. i still cleaned up a bit

once going back to ludi and killing chival, wolf, and faceroll i took off to hc's house. i knew he had like a stack of diamond blocks and solid enchants. i also upgraded my sword since he had sharpness 5

another part of the original plan was to destroy the 3 big spawners. we expected anarchy to last longer and wanted a monopoly on good enchants.

some combat/bragging, i didn't die

veed owes me two stacks of diamond blocks for killing aussies

at this point, most of anarchy was done, but i wanted to get pale pass a bit

wolf's house

hall of the dead became mine

other shit, like explosions and fire

i was walking around with all of this for most of anarchy

more griefing

veed has yet to pay me the diamond

I'd like to thank rank6 for allowing sal and I to get our armor enchanted. we wanted the admins to put his items up for grabs in a free for all, so we planned on teaming up and crushing everything. It may not have happened, but we got this n.n

While I am lost as to what exactly is happening, at least sand castles aren't flammable XD

Though tnt probably took care of it lol.

I just lost 50lvls because the server crashed, as i clicked to enchant a diamond pick. How long till we swap to this new host. If there is a rollback i will be mad bro

Damn GMT made me miss all the action. Oh well.

So I see that the new server is still how it was when a bunch of us (doraerawr, penguin344 forks and others) were on and just trying to survive. Are we going to have another anarchy thing on the new server or is the old map going to be transferred soon

it's gonna be a few days before anything really happens with the new server. there's a lot of work that needs to be done before we can transfer the old map over, and i won't be available to do much of it until wednesday. you can expect us to keep everything on the old ip for another week at least.

tennisace

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
An epilogue:

Here's what went down after forks floated the idea of anarchy-

me, gk, forks, sal, az, and various others started making up plans. Originally, gk wanted to include az/sal in his declaration of war (which was Japan's declaration of war against the US edited). Then I convinced him not to because, well, why should we tip our entire hand if the point is to defeat everyone else? Eventually az backed out and forks didn't want to totally fuck everyone up with adminny powers, so it was me gk and sal.

So here was the plan me and gk came up with:

gk and I were going straight to Oho. I was going to grab all the good stuff from my/gk's house and start sending it out with storage carts to Ludibrium, where Sal would be waiting. From there, I was going to raid Buddha's, Rotating Atom's, and probably Sy's house depending on how quick everyone else got together. From there, I was going to torch the lower part of Oho so that nobody could use the slime farm. Then, I was going to wall up the rail to Ludibrium with smoothstone to disguise it and torch the rails.

MEANWHILE: gk was going to hit up the upper part of Oho, getting that wood house, Jamster's giant tree, and HC's place, while destroying the skele spawner and the tree farm. From there, he was going to ride to hc's other houses and pillage them. Then, he was going to meet up with us at Ludibrium.

We knew from the beginning Oho wasn't anywhere near safe enough for us to bother defending, I mean come on it's all wood. So, we made it seem like we were going to stick around Oho, when in the beginning we had already planned to burn it to the ground. Ludibrium was way easier to defend, since it was not only really well stocked, but remote and underwater.

So yeah. I'm sad I wasn't able to be on the server when it was happening, but I was on IRC talking to sal/gk while stuff was happening. gg all, gg.

Unfortunately, I got to Oho first. :D

12 flint and steel. Feels goooood man.

And of course, I made pale pass burn. I mean, come on, those main houses in the valley there are pretty tempting. Basically I burned whatever I could get my hands on. The list of things I burned are:

Gengar
Gyarados
Wool Barn
Spawn Tree Farm
My Tree in Oho
Energy Storm's airship
Azbot industries
Testificate Hotel
Cake Shop
THE BANK
Porygon house
Skelly spawner
Lighthouse
Sidscarfs house in oho
Multiple Pale Pass houses

And I blew up the Lotad in Oho with TNT.

0_0

tennisace

Unfortunately, I got to Oho first. :D
And made gk/sal's job much much easier! Way to go! They still got the important stuff over to Ludi, and I heard you got your ass kicked while in Oho and then on top of Veed's island sooooooo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)