Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

screenshot dump incoming

And made gk/sal's job much much easier! Way to go! They still got the important stuff over to Ludi, and I heard you got your butt kicked while in Oho and then on top of Veed's island sooooooo
Thanks man! Glad I could make their job easier! And I didn't even care about the important stuff, so whatever! (I never got my butt kicked in Oho BTW.... Don't know where that came from...).

after we towered up to veeds house like 15 times strange things started happening. once sal took contol i kept spawning under veeds house D= right where sal now happened to be, thus running into that dead end cave q.q
Pale Pass was underarmed for war, hopefully next time we will be ready we have a military district in the works already =D

also no one ever tuches my home, not a single chest out of place =P

Reminder for all, I still haven't heard from anyone about getting their stuff back from me...

This is the stuff in question and I remember the pickaxe having silk touch

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
big thanks to dan for getting the main part of spawn lit with light-sensitive lamps, thats really cool! also an easter egg you may not notice that layell tipped me off on: the inside of the train station's smog logo is light sensitive now.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The new name for spawn is tentatively: New Froks City

Many hills were flattened today, and many lamps were set up, in terms of making spawn better I would lose someone to make the Pig Riding Shack into some sort of western design, because that place hasn't been touched at all.

The land we cleared we would like to not be used right away, I'd like to have a few fun games or interesting things, post up any ideas because we have MUCH more land.

tennisace

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Yeah and we aren't even close to done yet, there's still more we can flatten behind the charity house once we use up this land (and man there is a fuckton of land that we opened up today in spite of like 4 rollbacks).

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The new name for spawn is tentatively: New Froks City

Many hills were flattened today, and many lamps were set up, in terms of making spawn better I would lose someone to make the Pig Riding Shack into some sort of western design, because that place hasn't been touched at all.

The land we cleared we would like to not be used right away, I'd like to have a few fun games or interesting things, post up any ideas because we have MUCH more land.
I'd like to note that froks himself wanted New Forks City to be the name, but I was able to knock some sense into the boy u.u

also

efvvnkjtnfvkfjevnskfesd

Ok, a full revamp of System Industries is under way, firstly, I will plan out the city and landscape and flatten hills. This will be an industrial takeover, and I have already claimed ALOT of land, that I WILL use. Some of you may be familiar with that huge flat land in front of the huge gengar, that will be the main district of System Industries, currently, where Old Wolfhampton is, the walls are being teared down, and farms all being destroyed, nothing left but the radio tower my home and gengar. This will be the place for the farming district which will be HUGE on the right of the gengar, on the left of the gengar, there will be a big mining district which will strech out. There will be a lot of things in the main district of System Industries.
And for you people who noticed I said, city, not town, I really mean it will be a city

Now on to the real point of this post, there is a big red gyarados, floating above a place
I want to claim to be part of System Industries.
Here is a picture:

I would like to tear down the gyarados, whoever is the owner of the gyarados, please contact me via VM or PM, or respond in this thread

Next, on the left of gengar, if you keep going, there is a little ice river, on that river, there is a small house which has been there for some time, here is a picture:

The sign says the house is "Samael's"
I remember that there was a person named Samosael on the server, some time ago, so I request for any mod, to please give me his Smogon name, if that was his minecraft name.

System Industries will be HUGE, and it will contain the following major buildings

- System Technical School of Redstone (a sort of redstone museum)
- Smogcraft Senate House (a sort of government building, with representative seats for all places in Smogcraft (Pale Pass, Oho etc.)
-System Base Hospital

Those are the major projects, the buildings will be huge and will look good, there are a range of other buildings that make up a normal city, and they will be big and look good as well, but not as big as those listed above

That is all....

-

I for one loved the redstone museum on Smogcraft 1 and would love to see it back in some capacity! az get that sand out from your vagina.

Pingu and I were planning to make the redstone museum at some point anyways, so if you have a spot marked out we'd be glad to help!

have any of you ever started a new world with the simple goal to find a village and live out your days helping the testificates grow? and if so did that journey ever bring you to the edge of the land and the start of the ocean? did you just think "ill just cross this ocean... it cant be that wide right?"
usually once you get to around 2000 and there is nothing in ocean in sight you usually head back and try a different way. not me though, i kept going.
i kept going to x 5000
then to x 6000
then to x 10000
then i turned and went to z10000, all the way nothing.but.ocean.
i was determinded to reach the other side of this dam ocean! so i kept going.
i went to x 15000, z15000
i went to x 20000, z20000
from then, with the addition of a minimap mod i continued south, increasing my z even more.
eventually i reached land, i got out of my boat, i began the search for a damn vilage.

X20,700 Z45,400

i shall now begin my goal, knowing if i ever die and bed is destroyed; i will never return.

P.S. surface squid suck >.>
P.P.S, anyone gone further that this? i'd like to know how far you guys have traveled out into the world =)

tennisace

so i've been talkung about it for a few days, but new haven is going to make a triumphant return to smogcraft 2.0. for those of you that dont know what the original theme was, it was first "post apocalyptic city", then it just changed to city, with pretty buildings and wool roads and stone slab sidewalks. i'd like to bring back that kind of feel, like i brought blooper bay back in the form of oho oasis. however, what i need are people! the current plan is two separate districts: the main city with wool "paved" roads and tall buildings, and a suburb off to the side. if you want to build a house, build it near the two houses currently under construction. if you want to build a building, put it near the opposite side of the already cleared land. finally, i captured a skele spawner, so if someone wants to make an arrow trap they are more than welcome to. supposedly there is a spider spawner kinda close too thats already been made into a trap? idk talk to me if you're interested in any of this shit. ill post screenies soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)