Minor Character Mafia - Game Over (Hateful Victory)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... I'm away for three days, and suddenly there's a huge lynch movement against me. I have claimed to nobody at all, because I was away. In fact, I don't even have IRC on my computer, nor have I sent any PM's to anybody. Besides, even I'm not stupid enough to put all those obvious mistakes in that supposed fake PM, which never existed in the first place.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I question whether or not anyone read the rules because a tie means that both me and Xyphang die... and well that sort of defeats the purpose of "proving my role"

shit he's right.

we could try your second suggestion thunda, where we tie without the money and if he has it only xyphang dies.

if they tie, we break even (unless xyphang has some super awesome role). if ln comes out on top and xyphang is mafia, and he gives bl the money/rock, we can trust him. if xyphang is innocent, then we know who to lynch next round and still break even.

i say go for it unless everyone just wants to flip a coin or call off the lynch.

After some deliberation, the lynch target was decided. Everyone turned their gaze and lynching equipment to...Xyphang. It was all over for the poor old man.

Attention Xyphang,
You are Q (James Bond).
You are allied with the Indifferent.

You're the genius behind most of Bond's gadgets, and you intend to put that expertise to use here. You have several different plans for items that might be able to help your side out. Every night, you will work on an invention by sending a PM titled "Night X - Inventing Y", where Y is the name of an item. There are several inventions you can choose to work on, listed below. Once an invention is complete, it will be put in your inventory at the end of the night and you're free to use it as you wish, or give it to someone else. You can't invent an item more than once. The items you can invent are listed here:

<snip>

You win if the Indifferent win.
(MI6 are still the best)

It is now Night 1. The night will end roughly 48 hours from the time of this post.

In case anyone was wondering, Sidd's vote was counted despite it being formatted incorrectly, since I forgot to add the formatting guidelines to the rules. In the future only votes bolded and with "lynch user" will be counted.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
<blue_light> you have some explaining to do
<LonelyNess> I do?
<blue_light> yes xyphang was indifferent
<blue_light> =_=
<LonelyNess> Yeah, I suppose I do don't I
<LonelyNess> give me a few minutes to think of a good lie
<blue_light> I am not amused
<LonelyNess> How does.... "Xyphang is just really stupid to have claimed a role not his own even though he was Indifferent" work for you?
<LonelyNess> can we go with that one?
<LonelyNess> let's go with that one
<LonelyNess> then we can lynch another villager tomorrow!
<blue_light> yeah
<blue_light> how about that mayor?
<LonelyNess> "catch me if you can"
<LonelyNess> ^_^

Yeah ok so I'm a big fat liar... (you're welcome other mafia).

So can I get the other mafia / wolf / any neutrals who want to be sided with the winning team to send a representative to me tonight please so we can coordinate our kills? That'd be great.

(also lol you should get a better village leader before blue light runs you into the ground)

P.S. Fuck the village!

Congratulations Lonelyness, you managed to get me to lynch a villager that did not even try to defend himself, expertly played. It is imperative for the rest of the village power roles to contact me ASAP, this rough start has really disrupted our ability to gather information so I need claims now or this mafia will not even last past a couple days for us.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
Oh did you miss the part where Xyphang made a post in the thread (around 6 PM this afternoon) and I convinced him to delete it because "if you defend yourself then they'll lynch us both."

Yeah, I can see where you might have missed it considering I watched this thread like a hawk waiting for his post.

Unfortunately Lonelyness, we do have lives and things to do. I am sorry I was not watching the thread like a hawk waiting for some dumbass who clearly did not know what the fuck he was doing.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
Yeah I guess, although this bout of stupidity could have been avoided by you PM'ing him asking wtf was up.. but I guess that was just too much trouble for you to do what with your busy busy life.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh son of a bitch -_-

Fucking LN. I also urge all villagers to send their role PMs to b_l. He was correct about LN it seems. I'm fairly confident that he is a villager

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
I still have not received contact from the other mafia and we're already 12 hours into the night. If you would prefer your teammate's lives not at risk from mafia crossfire, you ought to come to me.

Day 2

Another day, another couple of dead bodies. The first one you saw was Dogfish44. It had evidently undergone the same treatment as GTS; nothing could be discerned.

Attention Dogfish44,
You are ???????? (??????).
You are allied with ???????.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You win if ????????

And then, another. timw06 lay on the ground with a brutal slash wound.

Attention timw06,
You are Anna (Fire Emblem).

You're the girl who's present in the tutorial of every single Fire Emblem game except one. Given that you know so much, it's safe to say your skills of observation are excellent.

You've studied all of the characters in the game from afar, and you've come to the conclusion that <snip>. It's up to you to use this knowledge to help your team.

That wasn't all, though. A minute later, a man on a television screen appears, broadcasting the following message:

Raye Penber's report: Sept 3rd - Sept 9th

I tailed blue light for an entire week. After a good amount of investigating, I found out all I needed to know. His role in this war appears to be the following.

Attention blue light,
You are Sharptooth (Land Before Time).
You are Neutral.

A mindless eating machine... you are the Tyrannosauras who attempted to eat pretty much everything in the Great Valley, and you would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those meddling dinosaur kids (err... wrong movie). Anyway, at the end of the movie they thought you drowned in a lake, but little did they know you're a dinosaur who can fucking swim. You're back now, and you're ready to do what you do best... eat.

Because of your insatiable hunger, every night you WILL send a PM to the host titled "Night X - Devouring USER". That night you will come up to your user and eat him. You'll leave some of the scraps but nothing recognizable.

You are also ridiculously intimidating. At night, you may send a PM to the host titled "Night X - Roaring at USER". The user you roar at will be so scared shitless that they will go running home to their mommy, failing to complete any night action they were going to make.

You also know that you are the only person in the game with the ability to prevent people from completing their night action.

Humans today are pretty stupid though. They think if they've seen one dinosaur they've seen them all. Because of this, if you are ever inspected at night, your role PM will come back as the following:

Attention blue_light
You are Reptar (Rugrats).

You're that green dinosaur that all the kids in the neighborhood look up to and see at theme parks. Unfortunately, nobody is sure if you're an actual dinosaur or just a guy in a suit getting paid minimum wage.

At night, you can PM the host with "Night X - Roaring at USER". The user you roar at will be frightened out of their wits thinking you're a real dinosaur and won't be able to complete any night action. Nobody fucks with Reptar.

<snip>

You win if you are the last player standing.
It is now Day 2, results PMs are being sent out right now, will edit when they're all sent, etc. Edit: All sent.

The day ends roughly 48 hours from the time of this post.

Attention LonelyNess,
You are the Announcer (Smash TV).
You are allied with the Loved.
<snip>
You win if the Loved win.
lynch lonelyness

EDIT: blue_light is silenced again. all his contacts should PM him with details immediately.

you just proved that you're a mayor. you didn't prove that you are allied with the village or anything. if someone is dumb enough to believe you again, i will personally dismember them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)