Asek

dead players:

pancake
martin
askaninjask
hitmonleet

victorious players:

pidge

please correct me if you believe ive made a mistake, ill edit this into my first post in the thread
Wait, can my mission be undone?
Shit......

RODAN

Banned deucer.
DEADLINE

You decide to LYNCH knightsofcydonia

You are Krillin

I’m sorry

You are holding two Senzu Beans - if you die you will immediately revive and consume one bean.

Your mission is: die. TWICE.

You are allied with Team 1
but whats this? seems he HASN'T died. Oh the humanity.

it is now NIGHT THREE. Deadline in 48

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
mithril is killed

You are Robert Neville

You are the last human alive, or something, i’ve never actually seen I am Legend. I know you have a dog though.

You are holding Food Rations - while holding this your win condition is fulfilled

Your mission is: Be the last one alive on your team

You are allied with Team 1
their item, the food rations, was destroyed.

jalmont was killed

You are Rodrigo Duterte

Thanks for making the Philippines actually cool.

You are holding the Iron Fist - you count as the sole killer for lynches.

Your mission is: Kill 2 users who are allied with you.

You are allied with Team B
their item, the iron fist, was destroyed

Asek was killed

You are A Youtube Prank Channel

GONE SEXUAL

You have a video called Killing Best Friend Prank - at night you may kill a user

Your mission is: Kill someone from each faction and one neutral

You are allied with YOURSELF haha!
their items, the secret immunity idol (lpv) and the killing best friend prank, were destroyed

It is now DAY FOUR

48 hours

get votin

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey KnightsofCydonia remember when I told you asek was killing neutral o.o

Why do people all think I'm some slimy snake, I tried to be as open as possible. I didn't wanna reveal I had an inspect on him, but I tried my absolute hardest to get him lynched :/

Vote om room

Vote Josh

Maybe it's the time you had us lynch a jester on your team under the guise that it was a neutral this very game?

Idk I don't really want to lynch bullshit anymore but I also don't know what's going on. Anyone can contact me if you want me to change my vote.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I only messaged 2 people about pancake being a neutral. That was when I thought he was a thief and long before the lynch, when he first claimed to me. I never bofhered corrrcting it, and i alreasy said earlier you were the only ome who had a right to be annoyes. Shade convinced me he was jester and to lynch him as the logs I gave show, and good on him because it made the entire pl distrust me at least a bit. I've told the truth about everything else in this game. I tried to policy lynch both people I thought were harmful neutrals, I was being earnest. Doesn't really matter what I say though as I think you're team 1 who've had a hate boner for me thst won't go away, which funnily stemmed from me wanting to lynch asek. Ah well. :3

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I only messaged 2 people about pancake being a neutral. That was when I thought he was a thief and long before the lynch, when he first claimed to me. I never bofhered corrrcting it, and i alreasy said earlier you were the only ome who had a right to be annoyes. Shade convinced me he was jester and to lynch him as the logs I gave show, and good on him because it made the entire pl distrust me at least a bit. I've told the truth about everything else in this game. I tried to policy lynch both people I thought were harmful neutrals, I was being earnest. Doesn't really matter what I say though as I think you're team 1 who've had a hate boner for me thst won't go away, which funnily stemmed from me wanting to lynch asek. Ah well. :3
I feel ignored now D:

e: also you misspelled bothered, correcting, already, annoyed, one and that pls fix it's triggering me

Last edited:
Meant the following:

Attention, I faction copped Josh and he's not green. Good day.
attention, the faction copping neutral has proved im not green. im sorry my cover got blown so quickly.
You need to be more subtle in your subterfuge. I was expecting you to try and pass it off as a joke, since that's harder to prove or disprove.

You never said anything further about Von, but Von brought it up again.
Josh is telling the truth. I truth copped him and I'm neutral.
Also, if you and Von aren't lying about Von being neutral, then you lied about the setup being 7/7/7/4. Pidge + Asek + Twin + Haruno + Von = 5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)