Mission Mafia: Day Seven

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok you're giving me a headache so this is my last reply stop fucking trying to invent anx throw shade holy shit

Of fucking course my reply was joking, it was sarcasm towards the claimed faction cop neutral, though you suggested my wincon was to get someone mod killed so I'm not shocked anymore. Von was not joking, von was being stupid, and annoying. That was no le epic rehearsed meme. Read the first reply to vons first post itt. I called him out for NOT, being neutral, I said his wincon was bullshit. I have never said von was neutral I literally said the opposite.

Second point: how the fuck could I lie about the setup when I was speculating????? Even if von WAS neutral how would I be lying? I said my guess was the setup was 7 7 7 4, do you think I'm the host? I knew just as little as you did, 7 7 7 4 made sense with 2 neutrals found (haruno twin), and in a game like this factions with odd numbers is stupid. Von wasn't neutral in all likelihood, you're right bromego! I really don't see how this even implicates me a little bit since I was the first person to say von wasn't a neutral.

:pirate:

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Josh is a paranoid idiot this whole game who hasn't been interested in letting obvious teammates play and no one green had any reason to trust him at all when he had in no way proved himself. He has straight up sabotaged half our WC and it's a miracle that somehow we're winning. He's probably not capable of these grand lies you are accusing him of. If he says he didn't know pancake was green, I believe it. He was too dense to know a lot of us were green. If he says he was butthurt over trivial misunderstandings with shade or whoever, I believe it, because he acted the same way with me.

The point is it's become obvious that he is on the level by now and hasn't been manipulating anyone. If his actions don't make much sense and it seems that way, it's because we're all too kind to think that maybe he is just dumb, a courtesy that he has not extended to others.

But seriously don't Lynch him just cause you're mad.

I'm not mad anymore, though I do think he's dangerous in a leadership role.

TBH, I still want to resolve the Crossed Exes issue, because if one of them doesn't win then neither does. I'm generally open to working with neutrals, but this time I've had to pick a side.

Lynch Haruno

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
OM Room is lynched

You are Dr. Jekyll

You have two personalities, nicest person you’ll ever meet and twisted fucking psychopath.

You are holding Serum - This allows you to turn into Mr. Hyde PERMANENTLY. Nobody else can use this item, and as Mr. Hyde you gain +2 lynch votes. You will not be able to hold any more items though for the rest of the game.

Your mission is: Be alive when the game ends

You are allied with Team 1
he was no longer holding any items

deadline in 48

Lynch Josh

I'm sick and tired of seeing Josh bully the game into submission. It's no fun sitting here and knowing it's not going to stop with the overkill of Team 1. Team B, step up and defend yourselves.

Also, this is Day Three. We're less than halfway done and I don't think you're gonna sit on your ass in the time left. You've been cuthroat this whole game and like hell would you shrug and drop shields before it's over.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I haven't been cut throat this whole game and you've brushed off every single reply I've made. I haven't betrayed anyone this entire game outside of blazade and Asek via pancake lynch, get your head our of your ass you clown

I'm making it so b and green can both win, idc atp as long as team 1 doesn't. That's what you fail to grasp.

Stop talking old shit and dig this, Trump Lite: you're writing checks your mouth can't or won't cash.

There is only one winning team- says so in the OP- and you've damn well been playing the day game like it's gonna be Team Josh.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
aubisio was lynched

You are Crass Clown

One day you will be a more courteous clown hopefully. Right now you are simply crass.

You are holding a Big Rubber Ball - while holding this you have -1 lynch vote. You fool!

Your mission is: Have four users die whilst holding an item

You are allied with Team 1
was holding big rubber ball

night five

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)