Tournament Mix but you HAVE to Mega [Round 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
qwa49fhpasjiod;fajdonauwieofjpkasdmfhilasdjignauipdsof;psjfmioaw4uo;fesjm;aiodufasidf,asd ifoasdkl;faksmaoiew
contacted

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor

see post above, was a bit busy

In all seriousness, though, this tour feels unfair because Kris gets to choose stones and mons. It says “randomly” but I’m unconvinced that Megazard got 6 popular mons and sets that actually correlate to the viability rankings while I get total shit much less viable sets (really, MewtwoniteY Shuckle?) Not to mention that Megazard said he was guaranteed a good matchup.

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head

see post above, was a bit busy

In all seriousness, though, this tour feels unfair because Kris gets to choose stones and mons. It says “randomly” but I’m unconvinced that Megazard got 6 popular mons and sets that actually correlate to the viability rankings while I get total shit much less viable sets (really, MewtwoniteY Shuckle?) Not to mention that Megazard said he was guaranteed a good matchup.
Then you shouldn’t have joined. Everything was chosen randomly. I’m sorry that you lost but accusing me of cheating and rigging the random generator I used (/pick on PS) because of such isn’t fair. Megazard was joking about why he joined and it was pure coincidence that his team actually turned out good. Also, that’s your fault for using such a stupid set like Mewtwonite Y Shuckle. Don’t blame me for that too.

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
despite being bad and forgetting that whirlwind existed, I won
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7mixandmega-664500136
ggs

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7mixandmega-664509436
ggs, really sorry for the rolls

just a notice can you PLEASE make sure that you specify what exactly you mean by 'it has to mega on the first turn it can'
You have to rematch again unless Fardin says it’s okay. You didn’t Mega with your Raikou when it was up against Magearna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)