Mixed OU...grumble grumble it sucks please help. =D

This is my first RMT but don't go easy on me. It's a mixed team that needs ALOT of help. So thanks in advance. =]

First up are my leads. Yes thats plural. They switch up depending on the opponent.

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: HP 252; DEF 252; SpD 4
Nature: Impish
- Thunder Wave
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes

*Ferro is my entry hazard set up...er. The EV spread gives him some nice bulk. I use helmet over leftovers because I can't remember how many times he has kill off a threat that way. Twave allows him to hopefully get up all three layers of spikes + SR and it usually works. Gyro Ball for powerful Stab.*

Whisicott @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: HP 252; DEF 164; SPE 88
Nature: Calm
- U-Turn
- Encore
- Leech Seed
- Stun Spore

*My pseudo lead. Encore for...well encoring. U-turn is on here instead of sub because well it's just plain better. Also i can never decide on his fourth move. Basiclly he's just an annoyance but fun none the less. Suggestions here would be hot.*

Next are my sweepers and revenge killers...

Reuniclus @ Life Ord
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: HP 252; DEF 252; Sp 4
Nature: Bold
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Psychic
- Focus Blst

*Uni here is a great sweeper and late game cleaner. The EVs give him great physical bulk while calm mind boosts his special bulk (and attack). Psychic provides his STAB. All in all he's a pretty standard Uni but he is shiny. =D*

Cloyster @ White Herb
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: HP 4; ATK 252; SPE 252
Nature: Jolly
- Icicle Spear
- Razor Shell
- Shell Smash
- Ice Shard

*Ahhhh. Cloyster. This guy is so rad. The EV spread is the standard psyichal sweeper spread. Spear and Shell provide decent coverage and STAB while Shell Smash makes the sweeping possible. Explosion was there...well I don't know why it was there so i chaged it to Ice Shard for prioity STAB.*

Terrakion @ Choice Band
Ability: Justified
EVs: HP 4; ATK 252; SPE 252
Nature: Adament
- X-Scissor
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Sacred Sword

*The revenger known only as Terrakion! Basic sweeper EV spread. Edgequake gives him decent coverage and Sword (and Edge) give him nice STABS. X-scissor is there do cover psychics and grasses. He isn't set in stone and honestly the only reason I use him is because I haven't transfered over my old scarfchomp from platinum.*

Volcarona @ ???
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: SpA 252; SpD 4; SPE 252
Nature: Timid
- Fiery Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Quiver Dance
- Fly???

*The newest member of the team. She is great...well if she gets in a quiver dance before someone physically attacks her because then she done. Again a basic sweeper spread. Quiver dance is there for obvious reasons. Bug buzz and Fiery Dance provide powerful STABs and fiery dance even can boost her further! The last moveslot is Fly right now. Don't ask just help. =P*

well thats the team. any help here would be hot.

couple of options for Volcarona

Change fly to psychic. Coming off his weak ATK stat fly isn't going to do much. Psychic also provides neutrality to jellicent and terakion.

Make the item Life orb as well because if he is not a lead you will not need sash and he won't survive long enough to use lefties

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)